/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramada Mubarak I've translated this lecture for you guys who are interested!

جوري
06-17-2015, 05:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7k9NsYFFoY&app=desktop

My dear by Allah take it as whomever is there given a nod to by the west, then know that they're pleased with them!
And whomever they're pleased with, then he's not on the path that Allah swt has chosen for mankind or else this Quran is false - may God refrain us - Are we clear?
They wish to consult amongst themselves fine, at the end if they come out and say so and so, isn't suitable, know that he's suitable!
Are we clear? Don't exhaust yourself we know at the end they'll not be pleased with until:
2:120 Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
--- Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance.

will they desist? NO!
2:217------------ Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith if they can.

that in the language of the Arabs denotes, that is all that is left is but a single word, they'll say it, a single dollar they'll pay it!
My love let's wake up, there's only steadfastness for us
that way that Moses was steadfast, for in the end you'll not have true victory until you're steadfast on your religion.
Even if you die? Yes, even if you did
Allah swt says in the noble book:85:11 --------- That is the great Salvation,

And if Allah swt says great salvation of something, then know that it is GREAT.. When did Allah swt speak of the great salvation in the Quran? was it people who won the elections? NO, in Suret Al Buruj, 'Ashab Al'ukhdood. They were burnt to death, but they were steadfast, that was the great salvation.
You don't know if victory will be granted during your life:

10:46 Whether We show thee (realised in thy life-time) some part of what We promise them,- or We take thy soul (to Our Mercy) (Before that),- in any case, to Us is their return: ultimately Allah is witness, to all that they do.
We are capable but no such promise was made - you might see it in your life or it might be that you die before that

The cause isn't of life or death we shall all die, the cause is certainty and steadfastness to the path of righteousness the path that Allah swt chose for mankind.
we shall not have true victory until the camps are clean!
what does that mean?
There's a black camp and that is clear, may Allah never make us of them, and there's a white camp, so few are they
34:13-------- but few of My servants are grateful!"

And may Allah make us of them --
then there's a gray area in the middle, where most people fall- those follow whomever is victorious! amongst them are those with long beards or no beards, amongst them are the naive etc. in the gray there are indeed many Allah swt exalted is he, makes those in error (in the black) strong so that those in the gray if all they're looking for is victory in this life, will head toward them, and if they want the truth it will manifest to them toward the white, which is few and nothing at all attractive about it, they're beaten, they're poor, they're overcome but what they do have is Allah swt.. Tribulations become more strong, more painful- everyday a cleansing process .
Few years ago people saw 'HizbAllat' as the hero for the ummah, yes? when things got bad they all gravitated toward that camp.
wake up all sleepers and go.
Iran the endorser of the ummah, come, Russia, supplier of weaponry, great please come..
many hypocrites please come -Amongst those are scholars whom Allah swt covered with shame go, everything becomes clear.
is this in the Quran? All the stories in the Quran make that abundantly clear
26:61 26:61 And when the two bodies saw each other, the people of Moses said: "We are sure to be overtaken."
they didn't say it before when they saw the sorcerers in prostration- over there was a position of power. Thus they're in the gray.
However, when the two hosts met and they saw the pharaoh and his soldiery - Allah swt then emptied what is in their hearts.
Look what you did to us Moses, why didn't you leave us in peace , with no fitna, cleaning their houses:
7:129 They said: "We have had (nothing but) trouble, both before and after thou camest to us."

why didn't you let us live, let us work, let us eat- isn't that so? then what did Moses say?

26:62 (Moses) said: "By no means! my Lord is with me! Soon will He guide me!"

Now the camps are clear- when the camps were clear:
20:77 We sent an inspiration to Moses: "Travel by night with My servants, and strike a dry path for them through the sea, without fear of being overtaken (by Pharaoh) and without (any other) fear."

when they saw Qarun in his spectacular wear and wealth:

28:79 So he went forth among his people in the (pride of his wordly) glitter. Said those whose aim is the Life of this World: "Oh! that we had the like of what QARUN has got! for he is truly a lord of mighty good fortune!"

The gray area people went and those to the white camp said:
28:80 But those who had been granted (true) knowledge said: "Alas for you! The reward of Allah (in the Hereafter) is best for those who believe and work righteousness: but this none shall attain, save those who steadfastly persevere (in good)."

When the camps were cleared what happened?
28:81 Then We caused the earth to swallow up him and his house; and he had not (the least little) party to help him against Allah, nor could he defend himself.
Don't be in the gray and don't be in the black - I ask Allah swt to join myself and you in the white on those steadfast on truth and faith

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhaba
06-17-2015, 09:12 PM
Ramadan mubarak dear brothers and sisters. May this Ramadan be the best one yet and may Allah give us the tawfeeq to do lots of good deeds and may Allah accept our fasts, prayers, and Quran recitation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!