/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Making a list of believers to pray for this ramadan

whosebob
06-18-2015, 10:40 AM
Alhamdullilah over the last few years I have been collecting names of believers that have made my day mashallah. It's a long list mashallah. It includes my family and friends as well as the Prophets mashallah. So make Duaa for those important in your life inshallah. Imagine a stranger that helped keep a door open for you, someone you don't evens know and suddenly they get a reward of a thousand months worth of Duaa mashallah. So that's why I like making duaa for strangers mashallah. My advice. Keep a list of believers that you thought are special inshallah, pray for them during Ramaldaan and always remember the deed that made them special to you mashallah. There's nothing better than giving a secret gift, so make a list this ramaldaan inshallah

Ramaldaan is here!

Imagine, a 1000 months of duaa for someone that you care about.

Just for your information, the number 7 or 70 or 700 was used in the old days to describe a Big Number, it was not specifically meant to be on 7 or 70 or 700. Now Imagine what the 1000 must of meant to them. Anyway, I hope this information helps you inshallah.

Quran

In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
Surely, We sent it down
during the Night of Decree.
And what shall make thee know what the Night of
Decree is?
The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months
Therein
descend angels and the Spirit by the command
of their Lord with Divine decree concerning
every matter.
It is all peace till the rising of the dawn

Hadith

Prophet (S) said: 'Seek out Laylatul-Qadr in the (odd nights) of the last ten days of Ramadhan."
(Bukhari)

I hope this helps inshallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
06-18-2015, 12:20 PM
In sha Allah.

I think naturally, you remember those that are close to you or have made a difference to your life.

It is a very good idea though to make a list as well because as humans, we are prone to forget things.

May Allah swt help us remember every little kindness and compassion that has been showered upon us and ultimately, to thank Allah swt, as Allah swt has introduced that individual (s) in our lives. Ameen.

whosebob
06-01-2016, 06:03 PM
It's almost Ramaldaan mashallah. Remember to make a list of believers inshallah. Inshallah I hope you guys have a fantastic Ramaldaan inshallah.

Salaam

whosebob
06-02-2016, 08:33 AM
There is a Hadith about a man that was granted Jannah firdous. The Nabi gave him this glad tidings. One Sahaba wondered why because he used to complete three hatams a week and evens he did'nt get such good news. So one day the Sahaba asked if he could stay with this special man to find out his secret. He noticed that the special hardly did anything extra. So when the time was right, he asked him what was his secret. The special man told the sahaba that whenever he went to bed he made duaa for his brothers and sisters and asked the best duaas for them mashallah.

Now imagine if you make duaa for believers during Ramaldan especially during Laytul Qadir :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
whosebob
04-28-2017, 08:30 PM
Just a reminder to make duaa for believers this ramaldan inshallah.

Muslimah inshal
04-29-2017, 07:47 AM
Yes definitely
Good idea . I didn't think of it .

whosebob
06-01-2017, 08:15 AM
Just a reminder. It is very rewarding to make duaa for believers in your life especially during Ramaldaan.

Umm Abed
06-10-2017, 11:32 AM
Masha'allah.

May Allah protect the ummah all over and compensate them in a beautiful way for whatever they go through.

Serinity
06-10-2017, 12:54 PM
:salam:

May Allah :swt: help all the Muslims who are oppressed and may Allah send a Mujahid to do justice and end the oppression. Ameen.

When are the last 10 days?

Allahu alam.

Umm Abed
06-10-2017, 02:52 PM
Last ten days starts Friday June 16,I would think.

Ameen.

Wa alaikum salam wr wb.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.