/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just told my brother to shut up

Aaqib
06-18-2015, 09:00 PM
I'm not usually boastful like this so please don't think of me badly.
I'm fasting and I told my brother to "shut up" after he kept bugging me.
Is my fast broken or can I still continue?
Shukran!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
06-18-2015, 09:05 PM
It does not break your fast. Just apologize to him or do something to make him happy.

Aaqib
06-18-2015, 09:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibṉĀdam
It does not break your fast. Just apologize to him or do something to make him happy.
Oh Alhamdullilah I was really scared it would.
Shukran :-)

BeTheChange
06-18-2015, 10:22 PM
If someone is bugging you, if you tell them once or twice and they don't listen it's best to do the following;-

Distance yourself i.e. by going into a different room,
Advise the individual let me cool down and then we'll continue the conversation,
Go for a walk as recommended by prophet SAW,
Drink water,
Do your wuzu,
If the above fails remember death in sha Allah, that will stop you from arguing.

May Allah swt assist you with controlling your words and anger Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
06-22-2015, 08:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
If someone is bugging you, if you tell them once or twice and they don't listen it's best to do the following;-

Drink water,
Salam alaykum

Good advices sister but this one he might should forget - during the fast. ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!