/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

abdul manaan
06-18-2015, 11:04 PM
Assalam-o-Aliykum,

I am a married woman having 2 little baby kids.I have only a Mom in this world except husband.i do not have a relative more than my mom. life is full of tensions,the reason is joining this Islamic board is to get help about my problems.hope everyone will understand it and help me in this regrad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
06-18-2015, 11:16 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

Welcome the forum. You've joined us during a perfect month - Ramadan!

I think you may need to change your profile settings? Under the gender section, you may have mistakenly selected male?

Am sorry you feel you are alone. The good news is as a Muslim you're never alone!! Allah swt is with you all the time and we are here as well in sha Allah, to support and help you.

Am sure you can relate to our Prophet Muhammad SAW life as well because, he SAW, had the responsibility of introducing Islam to the people. He SAW, was ridiculed, mocked, teased and threatened for spreading the truth! If you read our Prophet Muhammad SAW, struggle am sure you will feel blessed and happy to know you are a mother with 2 kids, a supporting husband and a mum who's alive Alhamdulilah.

You already have a support network and you don't need to go through a third party to speak to Allah swt, you can speak to Allah swt yourself so speak to Allah swt as much as your heart desires and Allah swt will listen to you in sha Allah.

I wish you well and hope you become a regular member of IB!

Ramadan blessings!

Lisa921
06-19-2015, 12:12 AM
Salaam alaykum welcome to the board!
Its nice to have another sister here. Like the previous person stated you have put male as your gender. You might want to change that unless you didn't mean to say you are a muslim woman?
MAy allah make this a beneficial stay for you and us. ameen

greenhill
06-19-2015, 01:43 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Everybody has their share of problems and nobody goes through life without facing challenges.

Wishing you a great stay and a good month of Ramadhan.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jannat Seeker
06-27-2015, 08:43 AM
:wa:

Welcome to IB Sister. Hope you enjoy your stay here & find it beneficial.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!