/* */

PDA

View Full Version : {urgent suggestion} can i read quran in arabic

anonymous
06-19-2015, 12:45 PM
i am a college student ,i have disease named , (ankyloglossia) [ please see http://goo.gl/Hf8R0e],since my birth in which you can't pronounce ,the voice of few letters correctly ,also i used to stammer ,also i suffered from severe migraine (headache) since 11 to 14 years ,due to that , i never go any imam to learn quran ,only my father taught me at home , i can recite quran but not correctly ,just that i can't make correct pronunciation between few arabic letters (please see https://goo.gl/UjcyNd) please help me ,at this time i can't treat my disease due to lack of money and can't go to imam to learn arabic due to my disease(ankyloglossia) and also due to my age .at this time, can i read quran in arabic just as i know , reading it with mistakes .also i don't understand arabic language,please if you don,t know ask any salafi scholar you know . jazakallahkhair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ridwaan Ravat
06-19-2015, 05:10 PM
Wa alaikum salaam.

May Allah grant you complete cure and reward you for your patience.

Yes you may recite quraan on condition you constantly attempt to better your recitation. Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم has mentioned that by trying you will receive double reward.

Your age should never be a barrier, approach your imaam and consider quraan lessons.

Humble request for duaas.

BeTheChange
06-19-2015, 07:30 PM
Asalamualykum,

I hope your health and stammer improves in sha Allah.

You know, you don't need money and you don't even need to step outside your house to learn Arabic and Tajweed.

You can use youtube and listen to how they pronounce words and in sha Allah, you will get the grasp of things.

One my favourite is...

Utilse youtube or visit http://www.kalamullah.com/quran.html

Jazahka Allah.

ardianto
06-21-2015, 03:27 PM
Assalamualaikum, Anonymous.

Incorrect pronunciation of Arabic word, indeed, could make the meaning changed. However, if you cannot pronounce few words from Qur'an correctly because your physical condition, then this is not considered as intentionally mistake, and this is not a sin.

So, do not afraid to learn Qur'an recitation. And In Shaa Allah, the Imam or Islamic teacher who you will learn from, can understand your condition.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuslimInshallah
06-21-2015, 09:07 PM
Assalaamu alaikum,

(smile) I am uplifted by the fact that you are trying so hard to read the Qur'an as beautifully as you can...

Much sadder is the case of the one who can recite beautifully, and understands the words, and yet little touches his heart...

Please, keep up your efforts, and also read some translations, and try to slowly learn Arabic so that you can enjoy the radience of the Words to their fullest extent, and incorporate them into your life. (smile) And perhaps, inshAllah, the beauty of your heart may so outshine your technical performance... that we may learn lessons in the true meaning of Islam.

May Allah, the Enricher and the Withholder, Help us to understand who is truly rich and who is lacking.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!