/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Got dreams for Jannah, share them here. We'll say amien :)

whosebob
06-19-2015, 01:14 PM
Would'nt mind seeing a nebula inshallah.
Riding with a house through the snow
Flying in an aeroplane like the red bull race
Drivng a F1 car
Having a pet lion
Getting to know family that I've never met in life

etc.

Got dreams for Jannah, share them here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
whosebob
06-19-2015, 01:51 PM
Riding with a horse through the snow

Sorry for the spelling :)

strivingobserver98
06-19-2015, 03:31 PM
Seeing all my family there :ia: :).

Oh yes and delicious food and drinks.

“Round them will be passed a cup of pure wine; [it is] White, delicious to the drinkers; Free from headiness; nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom.” [Surah Al-Saaffaat 37:45-47]

‘Abdullaah ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “The date palms of Paradise’s trunks are made of green emeralds, the bases of their leaves are of pure gold. Their branches will be [used] as clothing for the people of Paradise, from them their clothings and attire are made. Their fruits are the size of jars (or buckets); whiter than milk, sweeter than honey and softer than butter, without stones [or seeds]“ [Mustadrak Al-Haakim 3776]

“in them [both will be fruits, date palms and pomegranates” [Surah Al-Rahmaan 55:68]

“And with fruits, any that they may select; And the flesh of fowls that they desire” [Surah Al-Waaqi’ah 56:20-21]

May Allah grant us all the highest level of Jannah. Ameen.

Lady A
06-19-2015, 06:13 PM
A new outfit everyday!
Jewelry and perfumes!
Riding on a magic carpet (like in Aladdin):statisfie
Visiting All the prophets and their families...especially the Mothers of the Believers

Best of All...Seeing the Face of Allah SWT

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Umm Aaminah ~
06-22-2015, 03:01 PM
:salamext:

Your hope in my heart is the rarest treasure
Your Name on my tongue is the sweetest word
My choicest hours
Are the hours I spend with You --

O Allah, I can't live in this world
Without remembering You--
How can I endure the next world
Without seeing Your face?

I am a stranger in Your country
And lonely among Your worshippers:
This is the substance of my complaint.

Dawud1996
06-22-2015, 03:12 PM
Seeing Allah (SWT), Meeting prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and all the prophets and there families. Riding with a horse through the snow sounds fun.

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 01:45 PM
:salamext:

Spending time with RasoolAllaah :saws: and my Shaykh

Aaqib
06-24-2015, 04:18 PM
Recite in front of a big crowd, I can do that in real life but there's no opportunities.
Meet the Prophet, most importantly Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
To drink the water in Jannah and the food :)
Meet good friends.
Storm through a jungle (safe)
Have fun in a waterfall

But best of all, seeing the face of Allah =D

*patient-light*
06-24-2015, 04:51 PM
The most beloved thing to me is seeing Allah in Jannah. May Allah protect us from hell and take us to the highest place in Jannah Ameen. After that i would like to be around the all the prophets , Angels and my family. i would also like to spend time with all the Muslims. That is the most important things to me.

WHOSBOB- you created a exact duplicate thread on ummah forum but they closed it. This forum is extremely peaceful and understanding

whosebob
06-25-2015, 02:54 PM
Going to a Banquette in Jannah firdous for singles. Can you imagine how much effort Allah is going to go through to set up single believers with good spouses? :) Anyway, I think it will be a Banquette one day inshallah. It has to be a nice place where each others family can get to know one another while the prospective couples find there soul mate inshallah. Maybe it's evens a restuarant. Maybe it evens better than Cinderella's ball :)

I also think there's a Ball. What wrong with walzing with ones wife inshallah :) in Allah's palace inshallah. I know...maybe Allah does have a palace, he is the Sovereign. Anyway, I hope he has a palace inshallah with a ball room inshallah.

whosebob
08-04-2015, 10:21 AM
Having a nice house close to Allah inshallah.
Swimming in my own private ocean :)
Reading comics every morning
Having the children of Jannah firdous over to my house for pancakes :)
Playing games whole day with my friends
Having Nelson Mandela as President again... his last quote before he died was, "No man should be aquitted to God" So I have hope inshallah.

umairlooms
08-10-2015, 10:53 AM
personally, I would want to go to jannah without reckoning

Abz2000
08-10-2015, 04:05 PM
leaning over the very edge and asking george w bush how it felt to be crowned king goerge II back on planet earth.
and asking tony blair if being peace envoy for the middle east turned out to be a hot and cumbersome task.

umairlooms
08-12-2015, 10:36 AM
when i was young

i wanted to be able to play my playstation on a cinema screen :)

now...i want .....peace

Abz2000
08-12-2015, 01:01 PM
peace is to be found in submission to Allah

whosebob
10-01-2015, 01:12 PM
Allah’s palace will definitely be the centre of everything. So inshallah I want to live close to his palace inshallah. I think everything will be concentrated their inshallah. In this world one wants to live in a beautiful city, so why not wish to live in the most beautiful city in the Jannah firdous inshallah. Allah’s parliament will also be there where the Ambiya will be part of His Government inshallah. There will be sport fields where the best events will take place, Imagine the Jannah cup inshallah J there will be the best restaurants with delicious food we’ve never tasted before inshallah. There will be museums with the history of the universe inshallah. Allah will also have his personal garden close to his palace inshallah. There will be shopping complexes selling the best items far superior to this world inshallah. There will be movie theatres were one will see amazing things that are evens a dream in Jannah firdous inshallah. This is interesting because evens when one is in Jannah firdous there should always be excitement for the next level of Jannah firdous inshallah. So one will always be optimistic about rewards inshallah. But the main thing is Allah’s palace inshallah. It is the most posh, luxurious place in Jannah firdous inshallah. That’s why I know one has to save up here for Jannah firdous inshallah It is very expensive but If one is broke there is always a bed at Allah’s palace inshallah J Who knows it might evens be better than owning you own house in Jannah firdous :)

whosebob
05-02-2016, 12:57 PM
Inviting the Ambiya, the Shahaba, the Shaheeds, the Saligeen and the Mujaheed for a thikr then having supper inshallah.

Mustafa16
05-02-2016, 01:07 PM
Having dinner with all of the major prophets.

Serinity
05-02-2016, 03:22 PM
:salam:

Meet Allah SWT and talk to Him SWT,and have fun talking to Him SWT, In shaa' Allah. Talk to the Prophets AS, and have fun with the sahabahs r.a!

M.I.A.
05-02-2016, 04:58 PM
Don't really think anything, the absence of hell is more than enough.

Serinity
05-02-2016, 06:03 PM
I just want to be loved by Allah SWT, and His Prophets SAW.

he companions of the Prophet SAW, too. :) May Allah protect us from the Hellfire, His Anger, and displeasure. Ameen.

Mustafa16
05-03-2016, 04:09 PM
I would love to eat food that is far tastier than even the finest food on Earth. And never get fat or have to use the bathroom......Just eat, eat, eat with my loved ones.....

Kiro
05-03-2016, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
I would love to eat food that is far tastier than even the finest food on Earth. And never get fat or have to use the bathroom......Just eat, eat, eat with my loved ones.....
did you know, I read a hadith or watched a lecture that a food in Jannah always tastes different with every bite or something like that

or actually, you eat this apple but the other apple you eate tastes completely different

Serinity
05-03-2016, 09:22 PM
I want to eat food too. I want to drive in cars, eating while driving. :)

whosebob
07-10-2016, 12:42 PM
An aquarium than joins with the ocean inshallah. :)

whosebob
07-10-2016, 12:44 PM
A huge eating hall so that I can invite all the children to come eat at my house in Jannah firdous. As well as a game room to play in. With my own arcade inshallah and the best computers inshallah.

whosebob
07-10-2016, 12:46 PM
Would'nt mind having a family crest inshallah :) Imagine that :) It must ofcause have Allah's name included on the crest inshallah.

whosebob
07-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Lot's of pets inshallah. Imagine having a lion or a tiger or an elephant inshallah :) One just needs a massive backyard :)

whosebob
07-10-2016, 12:49 PM
A good job. I hope all believers that work for it will be billionaires in Jannah firdous inshallah.

whosebob
07-10-2016, 12:51 PM
That I am able to hire artsit to cartoon and paint wonderful drawings, evens on brick walls in Jannah firdous inshallah. Imagine kids growing up in Jannah. Alhamdullilah, it is a good dream for them inshallah.

Umm Malik
07-10-2016, 07:30 PM
Seeing Allah
Meeting the prophet muhammad salla lahu alayhi wasalam
Seeing my sister and speak with her a years and remembering all our memories
Walking with her in a tree shadow
And of course to get alfirdaws alaela

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXFGxE9TvBA

whosebob
10-01-2016, 06:54 AM
Play a Jedi in a star wars universe inshallah :)

Serinity
10-01-2016, 08:06 AM
As long as an Evil Person like me enters Jannah, that's enough. :D

........... Lets make dua to Allah to make us of the inhabitants of Jannah. :)

Ameen,

I want to enter a world with a history to it. where I can attain super powers. And for the fun of it, get into a job with the salary of 100 billion dollars a year. :)

100.000.000.000 / 12 = 8,33 billion every month. LOL

Kiro
10-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Oh you know... probably

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-01-2016, 03:17 PM
100 billion dollars a year? What would you do with all that money?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-01-2016, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
Oh you know... probably
Probably what?

noraina
10-01-2016, 03:25 PM
Being there in the first place! InshaAllah may Allah swt make us of the people of Jannah....

Meeting the wonderful Prophets of Islam (peace be upon them), and some of the great scholars of the past...

Spending forever and more with my family and the people I love most....being neighbours with them all.

Knowing Allah swt is pleased with me.

And a never-ending supply of chocolate would be nice too :D.

M.I.A.
10-01-2016, 03:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
buy anything he wished for.. or layed eyes on..

maybe one day, someone turns up and everything belongs to him..

but dont count on it...

solomon pbuh has been and gone.

Kiro
10-01-2016, 03:54 PM
Go to a library and spend my life there

500yardsoffo
10-01-2016, 04:20 PM
Seeing the face of our beloved prophet Muhammad saw and sitting in his company for eternity :) In sha Allah.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Go to a library and spend my life there
You like reading?

Kiro
10-01-2016, 05:04 PM
You like reading?
No lol not all

Serinity
10-01-2016, 05:09 PM
If I, In shaa' Allah, go to Jannah, I want to attain powers that drain me......... But when I get used to it....... It goes ok.

Powers that is attained by shedding the blood of your brothers is a cursed power. Even more so when you do it for power...... how egoistical............

But in Jannah we just respawn.......

M.I.A.
10-01-2016, 06:01 PM
o_0

..! O_O

serinity needs a job!

No lol not all

...so you want to be a librarian? o_0

what is this! careers day!

Serinity
10-01-2016, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
o_0

..! O_O

serinity needs a job!

my playground in Jannah will be the battlefield. Lol.

I want a job that gives me 15000 dollars a second.

I'd like to go to a massive University in Jannah, where there is 5000 level. In each levels you'll have to read 4 million books.

There is the Elite-class, where they read 200 books a second.. do 100 projects a second......

After University there will hardcore Military training, where they'll go through intensive workouts, in freezing -321 temperatures. If you stop working out for even a second, you'll be killed, and crushed into bricks.

M.I.A.
10-01-2016, 06:23 PM
obviously your god is the most gracious the most beneficent..

mine probably thinks i only work a second every year lol.. if that!

alhamdulillah. im kidding..

what if they don't have money in heaven?

never mind.

heavyweight champeen o the woorld! Serinity

Kiro
10-01-2016, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
o_0

..! O_O

serinity needs a job!

no I don't want to be a Libarian

Al Sultan
10-01-2016, 08:16 PM
Well...The first thing I want to do is,spend the day meeting people,i don't wanna see how my house looks like,ill look at that at the end of the day,Ill first meet allah,and ask him a bit of cool questions,"What's the truth behind Bermuda Triangle o Allah?" "O allah if you brought me in this world,as a kafir,would I have made it to islam easily?" The only 2 questions I have in mind...also I would first meet my grandfather,as I never met him,but he had a great personality,he was a quiet,silent,gentle,but kind.He was a man of success,as he raised my mother,then I would go on to search for Prophet Mohammed :saws: I would give him one big hug,then ill talk to him for a while,i'll ask him how did it feel like sending the message of Islam? and also I would talk to him on how I used to admire him so much,wished he was with me,and so on.Then I would meet his daughters,Fatima,(forgot the other ones name) then I would talk to them aswell,Then I would go to Aisha (RA) and then Khadija (RA) and talk to them too,then I would go to Jesus (PBUH) and talk to him,and ill tell him how much I loved him and believed in his miracles,then I would go to Moses,(PBUH) and then Abraham (PBUH) I would talk to them and ask them a bit of questions too,then I would meet Julaybeeb (RA) Julaybeeb was the famous "The Ugly Man" go search it on youtube,his story is so sad,and then,i would meet Prophet Idris (Enoch) (PBUH) and then finally,I would meet and talk to Ishameel,Adam,and Eve (PBUT) then I would go to my house,check it out,then I would ask allah,to give me the ability to have something similar like earth,and then give me full speed,and the ability to fly,then I would be flying in full speed,like I always wanted,then I would ask allah (swt) to give me a large football stadium,then play football with all of the prophets xD and inshallah may allah grant us all Jannah <3

whosebob
10-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Buy all the regular guys at Mosque an expensive present inshallah :)

Kiro
10-01-2016, 08:42 PM
Maybe make it so there isn't one toilet in the prison cells of South Africa?

I would make the ultimate PC, buy a bunch of games

Make a program that mutes/muffles music on videos and only hear voice and sound effects

Make the ultimate gel/wax

I'd donate the money to hospitals and probably help build hospitals

I'd also buy an awesome Katana

Yeah. I'm not that creative, I didn't really say many of the conventional answers like give charity because I wanted to be a bit different, more unique answer

Serinity
10-01-2016, 08:55 PM

I'd probably use 1 billion dollars for a good PC.

The rest 99, a good 5 billion dollar katana, leaves me with 94 billion........ I will donate the rest to charity, like 93 billion dollars leaving me with 1 billion.

I.e. 1000 million. :D

Al Sultan
10-01-2016, 09:13 PM
LOOOL subhan allah xD me and u have the same thought,i wasn't really thinking materialistically tbh,but a gaming computer would be amazing cx

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-01-2016, 09:16 PM
There's no charity in Jannah. No need for money. Everything is free.

Alhamdulillaah.

Serinity
10-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Yeah, I'd like my own village, my own empire, my own military........ wage war on the battlefield......... Ask Allah to create creatures that love to fight, so that I may fight those who love to fight to death and resurrect again..... :D

For now I am worried about getting there........

Aaqib
10-01-2016, 11:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MK22
Well...The first thing I want to do is,spend the day meeting people,i don't wanna see how my house looks like,ill look at that at the end of the day,Ill first meet allah,and ask him a bit of cool questions,"What's the truth behind Bermuda Triangle o Allah?" "O allah if you brought me in this world,as a kafir,would I have made it to islam easily?" The only 2 questions I have in mind...also I would first meet my grandfather,as I never met him,but he had a great personality,he was a quiet,silent,gentle,but kind.He was a man of success,as he raised my mother,then I would go on to search for Prophet Mohammed :saws: I would give him one big hug,then ill talk to him for a while,i'll ask him how did it feel like sending the message of Islam? and also I would talk to him on how I used to admire him so much,wished he was with me,and so on.Then I would meet his daughters,Fatima,(forgot the other ones name) then I would talk to them aswell,Then I would go to Aisha (RA) and then Khadija (RA) and talk to them too,then I would go to Jesus (PBUH) and talk to him,and ill tell him how much I loved him and believed in his miracles,then I would go to Moses,(PBUH) and then Abraham (PBUH) I would talk to them and ask them a bit of questions too,then I would meet Julaybeeb (RA) Julaybeeb was the famous "The Ugly Man" go search it on youtube,his story is so sad,and then,i would meet Prophet Idris (Enoch) (PBUH) and then finally,I would meet and talk to Ishameel,Adam,and Eve (PBUT) then I would go to my house,check it out,then I would ask allah,to give me the ability to have something similar like earth,and then give me full speed,and the ability to fly,then I would be flying in full speed,like I always wanted,then I would ask allah (swt) to give me a large football stadium,then play football with all of the prophets xD and inshallah may allah grant us all Jannah <3
LOL bro @play football with the prophets xD

Scimitar
10-01-2016, 11:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
I want to enter a world with a history to it. where I can attain super powers. And for the fun of it, get into a job with the salary of 100 billion dollars a year. :)

100.000.000.000 / 12 = 8,33 billion every month. LOL
basically, you want THE SIMS, with cheat codes :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
LOL bro @play football with the prophets xD
...love the imagination... and yeah, count me in. No shin pads necessary :D

Scimi

Serinity
10-02-2016, 12:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
basically, you want THE SIMS, with cheat codes :D

...love the imagination... and yeah, count me in. No shin pads necessary :D

Scimi
SIMS? nah. Lol.

زهراء
10-02-2016, 05:40 AM
No lol not all
Some of your posts contradict others.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-02-2016, 10:19 AM
Make the ultimate gel/wax
Wax? To do what with?

whosebob
10-02-2016, 11:20 AM
Here's a few hadith about Jannah firdous

So we will come to a market surrounded
by angels in which there is that which
eyes have never seen the like of, the ears
have never heard and which has never occurred
to human hearts. That which we desire
will be carried to us, and nothing will be
sold in it or bought. In that market the people
of the Garden will meet each other, so that a man
of high rank will come forward and meet those
who are lesser than himself [and none of them will
be low people] and the clothes he has on will amaze
and delight him. Before he ceases speaking, an even
finer raiment will appear upon him. That is because it
is not fitting for anyone to sorrow in it. (Narrated by
Abu Hurayra, Sunan Ibn Majah; at-Tirmidhi)

Benefit from the watermelon and respect it, because its juice is from
the Garden and its taste is from the Garden … the watermelon is
[one of the fruits] of the Garden. (Mukhtasar Tadhkirah al-
Qurtubi, p. 313)

When the people of the Garden settle in the Garden some
brothers will wish to see each other. One will go to one side of
a couch and the other to the other. When they meet they will
remember and speak together of the things between them in
this world. One will say, “My brother, do you remember how
we prayed to Allah in such and such a mosque in the world?
And Allah has forgiven us.” (Ahmad Diya ad-Din al-
Kamushkhanawi, Ramuz al-Ahadith, vol. 1, p. 29/12)

When a believer desires a child in the Garden, its gestation and
birth will be in one hour, as he desires. (Sunan Ibn Majah; at-
Tirmidhi)

We are those who live forever so we do not perish, and we
are those who live in ease so we do not live in want and distress,
and we are those who are pleased and contented so
we are not dissatisfied. Happy are those who are for us and
for whom we are. (At-Tirmidhi)

When the believers enter the Garden, Allah will
say: “Is there anything you wish Me to do in addition?”
The believers will say: “Did you not
make our faces white? Did you not save us from
the Fire and place us in the Garden? [What could
be more and better than this?]” At this the veil
will be lifted and they will understand that there
is nothing more delightful than
seeing Allah their Lord. (Buyuk
Hadis Kulliyati (Great Ahadith
Collection), Cem’ul-Fevaid min
Cami’il-usul and Mecma’iz-zevaid,
Imam Muhammad ibn Muhammad
ibn Sulayman ar-Rudani, vol.5, p.
415/10130]

Kiro
10-02-2016, 11:40 AM
Wax? To do what with?
:D:D:D:D

Serinity
10-02-2016, 12:51 PM
I want to be in a world with no shirk( whole of Jannah is free from all evil and haram I know)

Where there are special abilities granted by Allah, created by Allah, etc.

I want Visual Prowess, with the shirk removed. Basically powers and prowess granted by Allah.

I want abilities to do Galactic Devastation.............

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-02-2016, 01:19 PM
:D:D:D:D
You...use wax...?

Kiro
10-02-2016, 02:19 PM
You...use wax...?
Maybe

but I would like a wax that you could spike up your hair however you want and it defies gravity

Al Sultan
10-02-2016, 02:47 PM
Or have my hair a hairy living animal ;D;D;D;D

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-02-2016, 03:16 PM
Maybe

but I would like a wax that you could spike up your hair however you want and it defies gravity
You mean gelling your hair? I thought you meant you go in for waxing (as hair removal).

Kiro
10-02-2016, 03:19 PM
You mean gelling your hair?
Yeah lol

Kiro
10-02-2016, 03:20 PM
I want to be in a world with no shirk( whole of Jannah is free from all evil and haram I know)

Where there are special abilities granted by Allah, created by Allah, etc.

I want Visual Prowess, with the shirk removed. Basically powers and prowess granted by Allah.

I want abilities to do Galactic Devastation.............
I want to go to super powered worlds and fight bad guys just like in fictional stories

Serinity
10-02-2016, 03:28 PM
me 2. except that I want to be very powerful and a double agent. (i.e. on both sides lol)

The worlds will have no shirk. So that is good. I want to be a good guy.

Al Sultan
10-02-2016, 05:47 PM
Lol,i would ask allah to create something like Earth,bigger,put athiests in all of them,put some muslims in,and I will be the leader of the world,debating every single atheist,proving him wrong,making him look stupid,i would be a very rich,nice,gentle guy,every single women wants me,and I have over 500 countries running by my finger tip,beat up bad guys,or get big guns and shoot down criminals xD in a "halal" way tho..

M.I.A.
10-02-2016, 06:26 PM
...you all sounds really strange.

*benny hill music starts* ...anyway.

your all very Noble.. im obviously not.

MuslimInshallah
10-03-2016, 11:50 AM
Assalaamu alaikum,

The OP started this thread for people to share some real thoughts about their wishes in Paradise. This thread is become very foolish and might mislead readers into thinking that this represents Islam. Being playful is ok... but within limits. If you are unsure of the limits, please read the FAQ guidelines: http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?..._liforum_rules

May Allah, the Compassionate, Forgive us our mistakes and Guide us to greater wisdom and goodness.

whosebob
11-01-2016, 04:22 PM
Going to a comedy club where their tell good jokes inshallah :)

Serinity
11-01-2016, 06:35 PM

I'd want to witness revolution.

And Allah :swt: knows best.

whosebob
01-01-2017, 03:53 PM
Playing Star trek with my own spaceship and crew.

Al Sultan
01-01-2017, 07:27 PM

What kind though ?..

whosebob
01-06-2017, 08:05 PM
Inviting Nelson Mandela and Bishop Tutu for tea and biscuits inshallah :)

azc
01-07-2017, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by whosebob
in jannah............?????

Akeyi
01-07-2017, 01:35 PM
i want be like osmanische padişah

Kiro
01-08-2017, 01:37 PM

A revolution against what?
I want to be a warrior fighting monsters and pwning everyone

You're wish in Jannah is to see a lot of letter D's right?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
01-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Mandela and Tutu were not Muslims, so according to the Qur'aan, they will not be in Jannah. There won't be any biscuits and tea for them.

Serinity
01-08-2017, 08:13 PM
A revolution against what?
I want to be a warrior fighting monsters and pwning everyone

You're wish in Jannah is to see a lot of letter D's right?

D's? What do you mean?

As for revoluton, I'd like to defeat kages Madara style/ Sasuke style (Taijutsu) . Like invade countries and fight the kages :DDDDDD Or fight you?? :)

I'd like to transform, and enshroud myself in concentrated plasma / special energy, and make it be a humanoid form. I.e. a "transformer" that acts on my will, and is an extension of me.

Kiro
01-08-2017, 09:40 PM

D's? What do you mean?

As for revoluton, I'd like to defeat kages Madara style/ Sasuke style (Taijutsu) . Like invade countries and fight the kages :DDDDDD Or fight you?? :)

I'd like to transform, and enshroud myself in concentrated plasma / special energy, and make it be a humanoid form. I.e. a "transformer" that acts on my will, and is an extension of me.
Plasm?

Serinity
01-09-2017, 08:15 AM
Plasm?
A transformer made up of energy. So if an arm gets destroyed, it regenerates.

Kiro
01-09-2017, 12:41 PM
A transformer made up of energy. So if an arm gets destroyed, it regenerates.
Wow nice

what if you were made out of Light

Serinity
01-09-2017, 12:47 PM
Wow nice

what if you were made out of Light
I'd be super fast. my injuries and speed would be the speed of light (around 300.000 thousand Km/s)

As for injuries, idk how fast my injuries would be healed, but lets say my injuries will fully heal / regenerate in 1/300.000 of a second. :)

I'd be basically light, so as fast as I am injured as fast it heals. So my injuries would be healed as fast as it travels. Idk how much that is tho.

Allahu alam.

Kiro
01-09-2017, 01:06 PM
I'd be super fast. my injuries and speed would be the speed of light (around 300.000 thousand Km/s)

As for injuries, idk how fast my injuries would be healed, but lets say my injuries will fully heal / regenerate in 1/300.000 of a second. :)

I'd be basically light, so as fast as I am injured as fast it heals. So my injuries would be healed as fast as it travels. Idk how much that is tho.

Allahu alam.
with light you could also have blinding attacks!

Serinity
01-09-2017, 02:30 PM
with light you could also have blinding attacks!
True, solar flash, and light-speed reflexes, so whenever someone tries to hit me, they'll see a flash and I'll be behind them lol. :D

Imagine being light-speed fast.

Kiro
01-09-2017, 03:01 PM
True, solar flash, and light-speed reflexes, so whenever someone tries to hit me, they'll see a flash and I'll be behind them lol. :D

Imagine being light-speed fast.
intangibility

TDWT
01-09-2017, 05:11 PM
Mandela and Tutu were not Muslims, so according to the Qur'aan, they will not be in Jannah. There won't be any biscuits and tea for them.
Well, you said so yourself, people can whatever they want in Jannah right? What's to stop them for wishing for non muslims to come out of hell, become muslims and join them?

whosebob
01-09-2017, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TDWT
Well, you said so yourself, people can whatever they want in Jannah right? What's to stop them for wishing for non muslims to come out of hell, become muslims and join them?
What is A Muslim. To believe in one Allah, right. As long as you have this you safe in my opinion.

Nelson Mandela last quotes was, "No man should be acquitted to God" So I have a lot of Hope for him inshallah.

No one should be judged in this life. No one knows what happens at death. In my opinion God will help those Good people that were astray declare the Kalima. Nelson Mandela and Bishop Tutu were instrumental in the destruction of Apartheid. Do you think Allah will help them? I think so inshallah.

I know in my heart they going to Jannah firdous inshallah.

Serinity
01-09-2017, 06:36 PM

believing in Allah alone, is pertinent and very important. But not enough, one has to do action, i.e. pray, and submit to Allah in Islam. Islam is the only Guidance. And Allah only accepts Islam from us.

Allahu alam.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
01-09-2017, 09:26 PM
What is A Muslim. To believe in one Allah, right. As long as you have this you safe in my opinion.

Nelson Mandela last quotes was, "No man should be acquitted to God" So I have a lot of Hope for him inshallah.

No one should be judged in this life. No one knows what happens at death. In my opinion God will help those Good people that were astray declare the Kalima. Nelson Mandela and Bishop Tutu were instrumental in the destruction of Apartheid. Do you think Allah will help them? I think so inshallah.

I know in my heart they going to Jannah firdous inshallah.
Innaa Lillaahi wa Innaa Ilayhi Raaji`oon...

How quickly this Ummah of Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم is heading into destruction...

Huzaifah ibn Adam
01-09-2017, 09:35 PM
Who helped Islaam more than Abu Taalib, the uncle of Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم? Read up on the Seerah. There's never been a person - from that time till the present day - who helped Islaam more than Abu Taalib did. Abu Taalib defended Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم with his life and his wealth. He helped to protect Islaam. Yet, Abu Taalib died as a Kaafir, and when Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم wanted to make Du`aa of Maghfirah (Forgiveness) for him, he was prevented by Allaah Ta`aalaa, and Allaah Ta`aalaa revealed the Aayah:

إنك لا تهدي من أحببت ولكن الله يهدي من يشاء

"You cannot guide those whom you love, but it is Allaah who guides whoever He wishes..."

And Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم informed us that his own uncle, Abu Taalib, who helped Islaam so much, will be in Jahannam, and that he will have the lightest punishment in Jahannam. He will be made to wear shoes of fire which will cause his head to boil.

Who is Mandela and Tutu, in comparison to Abu Taalib...? If even Abu Taalib will be in Jahannam, because he did not die on Islaam, then who are they or anyone else...?

Also, we do not know what is in the hearts of people. If a person says that he is a Muslim, we regard him as a Muslim (provided he does not commit one of the things which nullifies Imaan). Mandela and Tutu never in their lives Ever claimed to be Muslims. If a person believes in Allaah Ta`aalaa but does not believe in Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم, then he is a Kaafir. The Shahaadah consists of two parts:

"I testify that there is no Ilaah (God) except Allaah, and I testify that Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is His slave and messenger."

The person has to become Muslim in THIS Dunyaa. Every single person will believe in Allaah Ta`aalaa in the Aakhirah, obviously. Their Imaan will not help them then. They have to become Muslims here, while they are still alive. There is no "helping them to recite the Kalimah" after they have died. A Kaafir who has died can recite the Kalimah a billion times, it will not help him. He has to recite it before he leaves this Dunyaa. While he is still living here.

They were not Muslims. They never accepted Islaam. That is the end of the matter.

There is no Jannah for a person who dies upon Kufr, even if he or she had done the world of good.

Was-Salaam.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
01-09-2017, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TDWT
They cannot wish for something when it opposes the Decree of Allaah Ta`aalaa. Allaah Ta`aalaa has said in the Qur'aan that He has decreed for the Kuffaar to be in Jahannam forever. Even if the AMBIYAA asked Allaah Ta`aalaa to remove the Kuffaar from Jahannam, that will not happen, because Allaah Ta`aalaa has decreed otherwise. Them wishing for Kuffaar to come out of Jahannam is like wishing to become a "God". It cannot happen.

whosebob
01-10-2017, 08:55 PM
Read the following

Surah An’am Verse 40-41

Say: “ Think ye to yourselves,
If there come upon you The Wrath of God,
Or the Hour(that ye dread),
Would ye then call upon
Other than God?
(reply) if ye are truthful!

“Nay,- On Him would ye
Call, and if it be
His Will, He would remove
(The distress) which occasioned
Your call upon Him
And ye would forget
(the False gods) which ye
Join with Him!

If Allah is so merciful to grant dawah to a poltheist (Who Allah deems worthy of his mercy before they die ), how easy will it be for Allah to forgive Christians and Jews.

Allah is merciful mashallah.

No, I am sorry, my wish to have tea with Nelson Mandela and Bishop Tutu will happen oneday. Allah will forgive them inshallah.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
01-10-2017, 09:18 PM
Read the following

Surah An’am Verse 40-41

Say: “ Think ye to yourselves,
If there come upon you The Wrath of God,
Or the Hour(that ye dread),
Would ye then call upon
Other than God?
(reply) if ye are truthful!

“Nay,- On Him would ye
Call, and if it be
His Will, He would remove
(The distress) which occasioned
Your call upon Him
And ye would forget
(the False gods) which ye
Join with Him!

If Allah is so merciful to grant dawah to poltheist before they die, how easy will it be for Allah to forgive Christians and Jews.

Allah is merciful mashallah.

No, I am sorry, my wish to have tea with Nelson Mandela and Bishop Tutu will happen oneday. Allah will forgive them inshallah.
Why will Abu Taalib be in Jahannam?

Serinity
01-10-2017, 11:36 PM
I am soo worried about dying a Muslim. But I think it is good, cause worry may bring one out of bad habits and reinitate good habits.

Whenever I see threads about Jannat and especially Jahannam, and how only The Muslims / those whom Allah saves will be in Jannah. It burns up my heart with the desire to do better. It often leads me to ask Allah for guidance. Over and over.

There should be a healthy balance, fear of Allah, love of Allah, fear of Jahannam, love of Jannat. If either is missing, it becomes an unhealthy state.

Correct me if I am wrong.

After all, only Allah can guide, so one should therefore ask Allah, love and fear Him :swt: .

Allahu alam.

whosebob
01-11-2017, 07:21 PM
Why will Abu Taalib be in Jahannam?
You got me wrong Huzaifah. I did'nt mean all polytheist will be shown mercy. But read the ayah properly. Their is hope for those that Allah's deems worthy of his mercy. It's an amazing Ayah, which shows just how merciful Allah is Alhamdullilah.

As for Abu Taalib. I don't know. What do you think?

Muhaba
01-11-2017, 08:23 PM
To enter Jannah

whosebob
05-05-2017, 04:26 PM
To sleep like a kid again, with no stress and having good mornings every morning inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!