/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadhan Mubarak To All + Hurrah, It's My 1st Anniversary!

hisnameiszzz
06-20-2015, 03:20 PM
Salaams all,

I know I am a few days too late, but I just wanted to wish you all a fabulous and enjoyable Ramadhan. The fasts are massive in the UK this year, and I know I am going to struggle. Hope you all fare much better than me. Wishing you all the best.

I am sure everyone will have worked out their Zakat. May I make a request that you try and donate to the Muslims suffering in Rohingiya, and also to the Muslims in Gaza/Palestine and Syria. I am sure you will donate wherever you feel is best, but please note that the Muslims in these areas are suffering horrendously (there are some very good threads on this website which are also very informative in case you are not aware of what is going on). I paid over half of my Zakat to Rohingiya, and a quarter to Syria. I have also been saving a lot of money during the year, which is all going to Al Aqsa and the people in Gaza as Lillah. I am not trying to brag but I hope it will encourage others to do so as well.

And hurrah! It's my first anniversary on here. I can remember when I started on here, I was not in a good way thanks to the extremely unkind people who live next door to me. They made my last Ramadhan horrendous, and they are taking it to another level this year! They are nasty and noisy throughout the year, but in Ramadhan, they step it up a few notches, the door slamming intensifies and the general thudding and noise pollution is also very excessive. I know I shouldn't say this, but I can't wait for Ramadhan to be over. Roll on the next 3 weeks. The sooner it is over the better!

I wish you all a successful Ramadhan. I hope you all accrue loads of rewards. Please pray for the Ummat that is suffering and all the best to each and every single one of you and your family.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
06-20-2015, 05:27 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

Jazahka Allah for reminding me to give to charity, especially, during this month as we get rewarded extra. Alhamdulilah!

I'll add a reminder on my phone in sha Allah.

Am sorry to hear your still sufferring! It's very upsetting to hear and still can't believe council failed to do anything productive for you.

Nevertheless bro, never wish ramadan away!!! We get double if not triple brownie points, this month so Alhamdulilah for being alive this month.

May Allah, swt, accept our small sacrifices and accept our good deeds Ameen.

hisnameiszzz
06-20-2015, 08:33 PM
BETHECHANGE - Jazakallah so much for your kind words. The Council won't do anything about the non stop door slamming. They said "it's out of our control". I understand where they are coming from to an extent, they can't exactly just barge in and take all the doors out. I wish they could, but it's not possible. I have since joined a forum solely for people suffering nasty neighbours and it gives me comfort that I am not the only one suffering. Also, with the hoovering at 9am and 5pm in Ramadhan, the Council can't do a thing as it is during daylight hours, but you would have thought "Muslim neighbours" would show a bit of compassion and consideration for neighbours when they are fasting and want time to rest and stay in bed late, or come home from Zohar and then have a nap again. Alas no! I don't think they follow Huquqool Ibaad but whatever. I've spent more than enough time worrying about those dumb skulls. They are making my life (and all my family members) hell on Earth and I hope and pray that Allah will give them their comeuppance in this life and the hereafter. All my hair has gone white because of lack of sleep and tiredness. I look about 50 and I only turned 31 today! Oh well. I digress.

Also, can I just point out that if any of your Masjid's or Muslim organisations such as Muslim Hands, Islamic Relief, Ummah Welfare Trust (various others as well) are doing Iftari appeals, please please please donate generously. Just this week in the Jummah sermon, the Imam said that if you donate money to a poor person so they can do sehri and iftari, you will get reward for 20 fasts. He suggested that there are shed loads of Muslims all over the world who want to fast, but they have no money to buy even a date. In our local community, they are doing iftari packs for a family in Gaza at £17 for the whole month, or £16 for a family of refugees from Rohingiya. So please please please bear that in mind and get super bonus rewards by doing this simple charitable act. Zakat is something you have to give away anyway, so you might as well do it in Ramadhan, and get the bonus rewards multiplying!

Plus if you are capable and have money spare, you might as well give some Lillah. I am doing so and I hope others will too. Get that bonus reward multiplying people, and just imagine all those smiles and duas YOU will be responsible for when the poor people receive food and drink!

Enjoy iftari and please keep me and my family in your duas.

Jazakallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!