/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eerie Personality and Confidence Issues Part 2

smallkid
06-21-2015, 07:28 PM
As per the advice given to me, I have tried to change myself and try to be in the first row of prayers. However I must admit that after few rakats there is no khushu o khudu in my prayers. My mental state is continue to decline due to constant failures and nothing happening right in my life. Allah has burdened me with more than what I can handle and he does not listen to my prayers anymore. Allah must truly hate me otherwise he would have given me atleast one better trait or talents. The more I try to come closer to God the more he backs away from me. I think I have been abandoned by HIM.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
06-22-2015, 11:50 AM
Asalamualykum Smallkid,

I know you know this but am going to kindly remind you again, because, we humans, need constant reminders.

“And We are nearer to him than his jugular vein (by Our Knowledge).” [50:16]

So, if you read your comments above, how can Allah swt abandon you?

By being able to breath easily, by being able to see without a problem, by being able to touch/type and use all your other senses and body how has Allah swt abandoned you?

The onus lies within us and we need to take the responsibility and accountability. We have abandoned Allah swt - Allah swt can never abandon us, because, he loves us more than our mother.

I know i can't comprehend this but this is something you should think about.

Khushu in salaah doesn't come the first time, the second time or the third time. It is a relationship with Allah swt. You need to INVEST in this relationship through your time, your mind and heart. Keep praying, don't give up and CHANGE how you perceive and think about Allah swt.

By THINKING negatively, the output will also be negative. By thinking positively, the output will be positive in sha Allah.

Did you read the article i copied & pasted in this thread? >> http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-and-support/134310481-god-exist.html

Signor
06-22-2015, 12:50 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by smallkid
I have tried to change myself and try to be in the first row of prayers. However I must admit that after few rakats there is no khushu o khudu in my prayers. My mental state is continue to decline due to constant failures and nothing happening right in my life. Allah has burdened me with more than what I can handle and he does not listen to my prayers anymore. Allah must truly hate me otherwise he would have given me atleast one better trait or talents. The more I try to come closer to God the more he backs away from me. I think I have been abandoned by HIM.
You need to reflect on this verse and think over again.

And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided. Surat Al-Baqarah [2:186]

Khushoo' is like your interest in a particular subject,you will only feel intellectually satisfied once you are able to grasp the meaning behind words.The only difference is Khushoo' or Humbleness in prayers works on a spiritual level.

smallkid
06-22-2015, 02:59 PM
i have never done anything wrong to anyone, nor cheated anyone, nor disrespected them ir anything and neither hurt anyone's feeling. Why has God given me such a life and keeps testing me, I will break down sooner or later.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
06-22-2015, 03:02 PM
You give up too easily.

You expect something. And it will be a test. Why? There's no 'real' submission.

You should read the stories of the prophets to remind yourself of the struggles they had to go through. The burden placed squarely on their shoulders. In most cases alienating themselves from their own community.

In the end, the rewards are given out based on how you served Allah, despite what He dishes out at you.

:peace:

Scimitar
06-22-2015, 04:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smallkid
As per the advice given to me, I have tried to change myself and try to be in the first row of prayers. However I must admit that after few rakats there is no khushu o khudu in my prayers. My mental state is continue to decline due to constant failures and nothing happening right in my life. Allah has burdened me with more than what I can handle and he does not listen to my prayers anymore. Allah must truly hate me otherwise he would have given me atleast one better trait or talents. The more I try to come closer to God the more he backs away from me. I think I have been abandoned by HIM.
want me to come down and slap the nonsense out of you?

It works.

Scimi

Muhammad
06-22-2015, 04:47 PM
:wasalamex

As we seem to be returning back to square one, there's no point in having a repeat of the first thread.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!