/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asslamu alaykum

i_am_a_muslim
06-22-2015, 11:43 PM
I am a muslimah. I learned so much about islam when i was about 12 . I am now 14 and a practicing muslim. Alhamdulillah. I joined this forum to learn more about my religion. Especially this month of Ramadhan. Ramadhan Mubarak everyone. May Allah bless you all. And let's make dua for our brothers and sisters who are suffering(i.e in China, Syria, Burma and anywhere in the world) 😀😇

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aaqib
06-23-2015, 12:19 AM
Salam sister, welcome to the forums :-)

strivingobserver98
06-23-2015, 12:56 AM
:wa: sister welcome to IslamicBoard. By the way brother Aaqib it's a sister :).

Ameen to your duas.

Dawud1996
06-23-2015, 02:06 AM
Walaikum assalam,

Welcome to the forums sister and Ramadan Mubarak to you to as well,Inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
06-23-2015, 02:09 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you Ramadhan Mubarak and a good stay here. See you around.

:peace:

i_am_a_muslim
06-23-2015, 03:39 AM
Thank you so much everyone. :)

sister herb
06-23-2015, 07:14 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum sister. Ramadan Mubarak to you.

Lady A
06-23-2015, 09:42 AM
:sl: sister!

Welcome to the forum! Keep up with learning the deen and practicing! Use this platform to share your ups and downs and create bonds with your Muslim brothers and sisters! :)

Umm Abed
06-24-2015, 08:08 PM
Wassalam and welcome on board, little sister!:)

Ramadan mubarak to you as well.

Jannat Seeker
06-27-2015, 08:50 AM
:wa:

Welcome to IslamicBoard Sister. Hope you enjoy your stay here & find it beneficial.
Ramadan Mubarak.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!