/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Awliya's Kashaf ?

smallkid
06-23-2015, 06:58 AM
what is awliya's Kasah ? Has anyone of you ever experienced it ? Has anyone of you ever asked an Awliya to guide you using his Kashaf ? I have experienced two guidance through Kashaf went wrong ? What could be the reason ? Did Allah change his decree ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-23-2015, 11:45 AM
:sl:

no such experiences . What do u mean by , " Did Allah change His decree ' ?

smallkid
06-23-2015, 11:52 AM
An Awliya gave me go ahead in two situations saying he had a kashaf. Jowever both the time the outcome was wrong.

~ Umm Aaminah ~
06-23-2015, 11:55 AM
:salamext:

What is a Kashaf?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
smallkid
06-23-2015, 11:59 AM
itnisnlike absixth sense feeling. but more divone in nature. only for the pious people to experience.

AabiruSabeel
06-23-2015, 12:46 PM
It is not advisable to follow or believe in present day "awliya" or anyone who claims to receive Divine guidance, either through kashf or anything similar.

You can perform istikhara on your own and choose what you feel is the best option for you. If you are confused, keep repeating istikhara multiple times.

smallkid
06-23-2015, 01:26 PM
it was postive istikhara + kashf and yet the wrong outcome. The scenario has turned my life upside down.

Scimitar
06-23-2015, 01:42 PM
you are one unappreciative little fool.

What will you do if Allah took both your arms and legs away in an accident? Count yourself fortunate - or fear the hellfire - because that is what you are staring into right now.

Scimi

~ Umm Aaminah ~
06-23-2015, 01:43 PM
:salamext:

I feel you are going too deep into the Sufi side of things. It says on your profile that you are a Junior Member – you need to be very much older to understand Tasawwuf….

MuslimInshallah
06-23-2015, 01:52 PM
Assalaamu alaikum,

I think maybe you need to review how the istikharah prayer works... if Allah Turns you away from something that is not good for you, then the prayer has worked. That's what the prayer is about. You ask Allah to Help you attain something if it is good for you, and to prevent you from having it, if it is not good for you.

You might like to read this article about the prayer. It it very comprehensive and useful, I find. http://www.islamicity.com/articles/A...ef=MM1201-4985

And ibnAdam has already tried to explain to you that this "kashf" from this "awliya" that you apparently have put so much faith into... is not a reliable way to go.

May Allah, the Enricher and the Withholder, Help us to accept what is best for us.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-24-2015, 02:49 PM
i have never ever heard anyone say "my kashf guided me" lol

i know extremely practising sufi teachers who ALWAYS give guidance according to quran and sunnah.

whatever they direct you to do will be in accordance with shariah.

im worried you may get confused in regards to things like kashf and ilhaam - so for now stick to istikhaarah and seeking council from the pious eh, best way for guidance :_)

smallkid
06-24-2015, 03:56 PM
my respected sir. The kasf was done by an elderly buzurg later ny mom did an istikhara both kashf and istikhara answers were extremely extremely positive and yet I got rejected. The same happened twice. I am just too confused as a result. Cannot get over what went wrong.

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 04:05 PM
Bas karo yaar. Tumhare bas ki baat nahin hai. Just stop. Just concentrate on your 5 times prayers and stop getting into this itsy bitsy funny stuff!

smallkid
06-24-2015, 04:08 PM
lol acha. abb to aadat hai mujhe aisay karnay ki.

smallkid
06-24-2015, 04:09 PM
abb to main aik latifa ban gaya hoon.

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 04:12 PM
Ok I am not going to comment anything else as I can see you are just wasting yours and other peoples time. I have never NEVER come across someone SO negative!

May Allaah Guide you.

Fi Imaan Allaah

smallkid
06-24-2015, 04:14 PM
Allah behtar karega mohtarama. Duaoon ka talabgaar hoon bas.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-24-2015, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smallkid
my respected sir. The kasf was done by an elderly buzurg later ny mom did an istikhara both kashf and istikhara answers were extremely extremely positive and yet I got rejected. The same happened twice. I am just too confused as a result. Cannot get over what went wrong.
i understand what you mean by kashf bro believe me,

i just find it strange that someone will say it so outright lol,

btw bro if you got rejected AFTER istikhara there is good in that.

im sure you understand this :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!