/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does looking at a girl in online break your fast?

Dawud1996
06-23-2015, 11:36 AM
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Well I was on Facebook and saw a girl profile that got my attention, this profile had nothing wrong just showed her face and family members that where female posing for a family photo, but in that moment I forgot that I was fasting. Is my fast still valid for this day?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dawud1996
06-23-2015, 11:47 AM
I feel bad enough for looking at this woman profile.

*patient-light*
06-23-2015, 03:28 PM
Lower your gaze Akhi. however as far as i know i dont think that breaks your fasts. Allah knows best

Ridwaan Ravat
06-24-2015, 01:06 PM
Wa alaikum salaam.

Yes brother your fast is still valid, unless you became sexually aroused and ejaculated as a result thereof.

You should however sincerely turn to Allah in repentance.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
06-24-2015, 02:16 PM
the fact that you feel guilty means that you learnt something from it, almost like installing a malware definition ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!