/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Haqeeqat of Allah's Master Plan

smallkid
06-23-2015, 04:02 PM
Can I console myself in Allah's master plan for me ? Is it real because right now I cannot see anything bright about nyself. I am acrewed in everything and has no real talent. I also give up too easily in everything and have achieved nothing despite academic excellence. I have neither deen or duniya. Will Ineventually get anywhere in deen or dunya or am I here to be rot in this world ? How Allah changed your life using his master plan ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Signor
06-23-2015, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smallkid
Will Ineventually get anywhere in deen or dunya or am I here to be rot in this world ? How Allah changed your life using his master plan ?
Time to read old postings,new ones ain't working for you.

http://www.islamicboard.com/miscellaneous/134320403-allah%92-plan.html#post1588127

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-a...ml#post1174485

smallkid
06-23-2015, 08:09 PM
bro whatever I am Allah is taking care of me through extreme tribulations. I am so fed up now that only death can please me bro. Pray for me.

ardianto
06-23-2015, 08:17 PM
There is difference between taqdeer and naseeb. Taqdeer is something that has written by Allah and human can't change it. While naseeb is something that happen to human, but human can change it. In example. There is someone who is poor because he was born in poor family. His birth in poor family is taqdeer which he can't change it. But his life as poor is naseeb. He still can change this naseeb and leave his poverty if he does an effort to leave his poverty.

Young bro, I notice, you can't distinguish between taqdeer and naseeb. You think that your failures is taqdeer that has written for you. No, no. Your failure is naseeb, not taqdeer. You still can change your naseeb to be better if you do the better effort.

My advice for you is learn to do something in the way like athlete. Build an optimism which you believe that you can do something. Build a consciousness which you believe that your success and failure determined by your effort. Learn to do something in the right technique. When you get failed, do evaluation to find what is the cause that made you failed. And then do your effort again in the better way.

There are many people who failed in business, but then they can change themselves into success businessmen. There are many people who were rejected when they were looking for spouses, but then finally they could get married. It's happened because they did like what I have described above.

About talent. An Islamic teacher told me "Everyone has his/her own talent. However, not all of us know what is our talent. So, what me must do is try to find what is our talent, and then we use our talent as best as we can".

Do not think "I can't do it because I am ........ ", but ask yourself "how to make me can do it?".

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
smallkid
06-23-2015, 08:23 PM
thankyou bro aradinto very informative answer. Tell me one more thing how can I find I am good at which thing, I can recall only extreme failures in everything. I am just way too fed up of this life.

YM Usrah Umar
06-23-2015, 08:26 PM
bro whatever I am Allah is taking care of me through extreme tribulations. I am so fed up now that only death can please me bro. Pray for me.
we're going off topic here but smallkid...u are right allah is taking care of u and will never ever burden us from what we can cope with :D

ardianto
06-23-2015, 08:35 PM
thankyou bro aradinto very informative answer. Tell me one more thing how can I find I am good at which thing, I can recall only extreme failures in everything. I am just way too fed up of this life.
Listen to what people say about you.

Indeed, we often heard people say about our failures, and it makes us very uncomfortable. But if we still open our ears, then we finally will hear some people say "Hey, you are good in ....." or "Hey, you have done good work when you did .....".

:)

Scimitar
06-23-2015, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by YM Usrah Umar
we're going off topic here but smallkid...u are right allah is taking care of u and will never ever burden us from what we can cope with :D
broken record bro... the number of times members have said to him what you wrote above - and he keeps wishing for death like an idiot - it's beyond me how ungrateful he really is.

He doesn't want to be helped - he just wants to die.

Scimi

smallkid
06-23-2015, 09:04 PM
imagine yourself in my shoes bro. People my age are doing all sort of stuff and everyone is over the moon with their sucess in life or content with religious elevationa and here I am deprieved of both.

smallkid
06-23-2015, 09:05 PM
May God help me but the truth is I can count each day thats how boring and fed up my life is.

Scimitar
06-24-2015, 12:08 AM
I don't have to imagine bro... I had it rough, real rough... you ever slept rough on the streets? been mugged at gun point? been locked in police cells? had the Muslim community shun you? had your familys name dragged thru the dirt because of your mistakes? so that none of your siblings can even find a spouse thru arranged marriage? and don't forget - i'm 40 and still unmarried, and all this is just the tip of the iceberg... you think you got it bad?

You got it easy - and you complain for what? superficial things which mean nothing.

People like you are real cry babies - you haven't experienced it rough like I have. And you're wishing for death? pathetic, honestly - really pathetic.

Grow up already have the courage to accept that which you have no control over and the wisdom to know that you can change your "self" if you change your perceptions about yourself and the world you live in. You need an education in "life" - obviously your degree etc hasn't done jack for your personal development and you're nowt but a "smallkid" because you believe that's all you can be... such a slap to the face to the parents who tried so hard to make a man out of you and ended up with a mouse instead.

How will you respond to this?

I'll tell you how you'll respond - like a cry baby - you're so easy to read, honestly you make me cringe.

Scimi

EDIT:

bro - I want to help you... do you want to be helped though? really think about this.

Scimitar
06-24-2015, 02:12 AM
I remember when I was a lil nipper, going to school and my parents having to come in and speak to the teachers about my progress. They told my parents I was dyslexic, suffering ADD and to top it all off, I was not only left handed, but writing English from right to left, with all the letters backwards - in order to read my writing, they showed my parents a mirror aligned with the page... my parents were shocked.

That day I came home and living in a traditional Indian family, they didn't really have high hopes for me after that. My Grandfather though, told me I had genius locked up inside of me, but despite his encouragement, everyone else convinced me I was stupid.

So I grew up, believing that. In school, I got into fights because I got picked on, and I never backed out. I got suspended, expelled, and moved from school to school. When exams came in secondary school, I didn't even attend, I felt like a failure and didn't want confirmation of it, so I never bothered.

By this time I had beat the dyslexia and wrote English from left to right, the right way round. A mile stone. ADD though, was still a BIG problem.

After school was out, I went to college - they somehow let me in - but same story there too, I got into so many fights in college, seems everyone wanted a piece of me - my reputation had preceeded me... in the end I got expelled.

No mind, I joined another college the next year... determined to make it work this time. But again, the fights, the dramas and the expulsions.

I do not have an education. Did any of you know that?

Despite this, I ended up being an editor for global B2B publications, when I was 25... how?

How does someone who doesn't even have a GCSE in English, end up being an editor for global business magazines?

I tell you how.

One day, I found myself browsing Foyles bookstore, for hours. I was taken in by the smell of new books, there was something comforting about them... I was intrigued. Hours passed and I had no idea I was there so long when a shop assistant asked me if I needed help with anything. I told her, "I want to read a book".

She smiled at me, and asked in a patient tone, "do you know what kind of book?"

I replied "a good one"... this is how dumbed down I had become. I didn't even know how to answer her properly, she smiled but I sensed that she could tell I was no academic. She asked me what I was interested in, I said I didn't know, then she went through some genres and totally lost me, I asked her what kind of books she read, she replied that she read trashy novels for women. I asked, what kind of book does she think I would be interested in. She told me to follow her.

She gave me Dickens... Oh, Dickens, you genius... you are the one man who made words come to life for me - how can I thank you Mr Charles Dickens? HOw can I let you know that if it wasn't for the way you captured my imagination, I would never have found a love for books the way I have now.

I read Great Expectations, and felt a kindred spirit with the main character, it was emotional, the power of words were making themselves known to me, in the dead of night - where I read secretly by torchlight, in case my brother, whom I shared the room with, would find out. I was embarassed to let anyone know I was reading - it was not expected of me, and so, I didn't want to invite ridicule... I read slowly, often reading the same page over until I got into the flow of it.

I remembered Hashem, who used to read Dungeons and Dragons books in the market stall I worked in on weekends, come rain or shine - I remembered borrowing a book from him, a book which I had no patience to read, nor inclination - and contrasted that to me laying there silently under the bed covers, intrigued at the way the words came to life in Charles' prose and delivery, I was fascinated at how I had managed to somehow, break through my ADD on this one occasion, and genuinely enjoyed the experience of reading and watching as the words danced to life in my minds eyes, better than any movie adaptation of the same... and I thought to myself, "I will read more books, because these things are cool" but silently promised myself, I would let no one find out...

...by the time I hit 25, I was writing letters for friends, and family... and my grandfather was smiling at me, telling me, "I told you didn't I, young man?" I nodded, and then told him that I love to read. He was the first I told. He told me back, "words are powerful Mohsen, learn to master them, and you master the world"

At the age of 24, I got a job in a newspaper group selling advertising on the phone (telesales) I was pretty good at it, a natural, but my manager got jealous of me and sacked me without any warning - but Allah had other plans... a client from this job phoned me and asked me what I would do now? I told him "I will start my own magazine" for a joke, to get him from prying into my personal life... he offered me a job, He wanted to start a magazine and he wanted me to head it. I was blown away, and told him "I don't have any education, and know nothing about publishing" but he insisted that I had the finest way of relaying ideas in emails he had ever seen and he wanted to meet me. We met the next day, he drove down from Birmingham to see me in London. We started our magazine.

That was the start to a career which has since, evolved into a media machine today:

www.smartapps4u.co.uk

This is my own business now. I came from failure - to success, and though I don't make much money and am struggling most months to make ends meet - this is MY BUSINESS, and no one can tell me what to do or how to do it, because I built this from scratch through sheer hard work and determination.

In order to get this far, I had to learn Adobe photoshop, inDesign and illustrator, as well as Dreamweaver and how to make apps... all this was a labour of love because I had decided to follow my dreams, at my own pace - in my own time, and I cared not what people thought - because they often told me that I was going to fail.

I kept at it, I got my work published, and noticed. And felt a sense of achievement which I never thought was possible for someone like me.

Imagine my joy when I came home with that first issue of the Magazine we published, with MY NAME as the Editor in Chief, and my photo above it, and the look on my parents face when they saw this... how can I explain any of this and do it justice. They were proud of me. My mother had tears of joy in her eyes, her son had worked in secret to beat his fears and prejudice, and no one knew until I came home to show them what I was capable of and who I had become. The Editor in Chief of a Magazine.

Today I run a media agency for small to medium sized businesses and Alhamdulillah, for HIS grace and mercy on this poor sod who had nothing, not even a hope...

...what's the moral of the story?

Those who dare to dream, dare to walk towards the dream... those who are afraid to dream, live a nightmare...

...Never say "i cannot" - for Allah is the ONE WHO Guides,

Takbir : AllahuAkbar

:)

Scimi

smallkid
06-24-2015, 09:04 AM
you had so many talents bro Mashallah. imagine yourself in my shoes.

1) ugly
2)stupid
3) dumb witted
4) moron
5) fat
6) bald
8) nervous
9) underconfident
10) Not a very good talker
11) shy
12) girl repeller
13) people repeller in general
14) few friends
15) no passion
16) no talent
17) ailments
18) weak
19) suicidal thoughts
20) waswas
21) self hate
22) self loathing
23) mentally retarded may be
24) no achievments
25) no deen
26) nonduniya
27) hated by Allah
28) nonprayers ever answered
29) dependent on others
30) laughing stock
31) life going no where
32) one of the most stupid and dumb person alive
33) Weird
34) eerie
35) bad personality
36) Very much a piece of trash and crap
37) everything I want happens exactly opposite
38) bad luck
39) Immature
40) still a small kid at 24
41) feels everyone hates me
42) incontentment
43) things do not happen the way I want
44) No sins and yet Allah has abandoned me
45) 25 years of pain
46) Careleas
47) Hasty
48) Absent minded
49) mood swings
50) Crying during prayers
51) I think I want to come closer to Allah and he does not want me to
52) twice being rejected
53) No hope
54) end of the world for me after failures
55) will not be any younger and what I have done or achieved is zero
56) Always bad choices
57) Always let my parents and others take my decision
58) No purpose
59) No direction
60) weird and Stupid
61) Ugly and Bald
62) Fat and a complete failure
63) case study for others what not to be
64) Hate myself
65) Incredibally dumb witted
66) Really slow in mind
67) Cannot get over issues and failures
68) bad temper
69) Confused
70) Hate myself
71) Overthinking
72) No friends
73) no enjoyment
74) Even eating has become a chore
75) spending ramadan in ibadat and dhikr and yet so much fog
76) see other people happy despite doing all sort of anti and unislamic acts
77) Never did drugs
78) Never douvted God's mercy
79) no sood or interest bearing loans and yet beinglike this
80) never spoken to my subordinates harshly
81) never upset anyone or broken anyone's heart
82) even helped others financially and yet this
83) always tried to make other happy and yet this
85) dumbwitted and talentless
86) ugly and stupid
87) fat and bald
88) maybe mentally retarded

list can take several more pages.

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 09:42 AM
:salamext:

Brother whatever the problem is - Just PRAY.

YM Usrah Umar
06-24-2015, 10:28 AM
if we can go back to the topic at hand if thats ok please? sorry

greenhill
06-24-2015, 11:01 AM
Smallkid, you repeated yourself a few times in the list. Why don't you list down the good qualities you have and also what you would like and hang on to them as strongly as you are hanging on to the negative points.

Didnt you read what Scimi said? He did not have it easy but persevered to achieve things. You only persevere to believe negativity. It shows that with the list you gave.

What does that mean? If you are 20 something, will it mean that you will not try to improve anything at all from the list by the time you are 30 something, 40 something etc.. or will it be a list of negatives in the hundreds by that time? What difference will it be for me if the list is in the millions? Nothing. It is your life. Are you going to remain stuck where you are or actually begin to seriously improve yourself according to your plans and not that of others?

:peace:

smallkid
06-24-2015, 11:14 AM
my dear brother all of ou are right and I respect you all. Even a drowning man for his life needs a stick or even a thin thorn to put himself out of water. Inunfortunately lack that sahara or help. There is not even on good quality in me that can help me as evident from the list. There is not one facet in my life or personality that can be a help. I am screwed in each and everything.

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 11:38 AM
:salamext:

Brother what is the main problem?

smallkid
06-24-2015, 12:14 PM
I shared the list dear brother sabr.

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 12:24 PM
A) I am a sister
B) What is the SPECIFIC problem that has you so annoyed?

smallkid
06-24-2015, 12:34 PM
i think i am going nowhere in life. Despite whatever I do I am lagging and only have regrets in my life. I do not have one trait that can life me up. Not one talent.

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 01:12 PM
Brother can I ask your age?

smallkid
06-24-2015, 02:08 PM
i am 25.

Signor
06-24-2015, 02:15 PM
:sl:Smallkid

Your road to recovery begins with two things.

1. Accepting mistakes with an open heart.
  2. Willingness in working on correcting them.

Till then my friend,everything will remain impossible and unchanged.

Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. Surat Ar-Ra`d:11

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 02:22 PM
SubhaanAllaah…so this means you are not a little child that does not understand. You are grown up and know the basics of Islam, the basics of why we were created and where we are going.

Everything that Allaah does in your life has a reason. The reason may not be clear to you when you are going through that situation, but once you are out of the situation it will become very clear and you will thank Allaah so much that He helped you out there.

I am not saying this just for the sake of saying it - I've been through various experiences in these past 5 years where I thought Allaah hated me and that is why He was putting me through these situations. Allaah Tests the people He Loves. And you are rewarded for any sort of pain you go through, whether it is physical or mental, even a prick of a thorn leads towards forgiveness of your sins.

smallkid
06-24-2015, 03:04 PM
Dear sis, I do not have one single trait or talent to console myself or divert my attention. Why is that ?

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 03:15 PM
Brother are you sure about that? Do you think you are just focusing on the bad things and ignoring the good things?

smallkid
06-24-2015, 03:24 PM
sister maybe Allah wants me be humiliated for the rest of my life. All my nightmares are coming true. every bad thing I though could happen to me is happening amd I am sickly tired and scared.

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 03:26 PM
Brother until you start thinking good nothing good will happen. Stop complaining, start praying your 5 daily prayers, read Qur'aan, and get a grip :ia:.

Then see how your world turns around....

smallkid
06-24-2015, 03:29 PM
Already started praying . Seriously waiting for Allah's mercy.

Aisha
06-24-2015, 03:30 PM
sister maybe Allah wants me be humiliated for the rest of my life. All my nightmares are coming true. every bad thing I though could happen to me is happening amd I am sickly tired and scared.
Or perhaps your biggest misfortune is that you're refusing to see the extent of Allah's blessings upon you.

May Allah grant us all the ability to be grateful even in the most difficult of times. Ameen.

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 03:36 PM
Already started praying . Seriously waiting for Allah's mercy.
Sabr and Shukr. Oh and start thinking positively. May Allaah Guide us all and keep us on the straight path, Ameen.

Scimitar
06-24-2015, 03:44 PM
Anyone remember Ersin? He had Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy.... paralyzed from the neck down, couldn't move a limb in the end... he had it bad. Now he's gone... forever.

And this small kid thinks he got it bad? LOL... just ROFL.

Scimi

smallkid
06-24-2015, 03:54 PM
All of you please spare a few minutes to pray for me.

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 03:55 PM
I remember Ersin! SubhanAllaah amazing person and so thankful, even though he was paralyzed... SubhaanAllaah...Wait, he died? When?

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 03:57 PM
All of you please spare a few minutes to pray for me.
Go in a room, grab a prayer mat, and sit on it, read Darood Shareef before and after du'aa and just POUR YOUR HEART OUT.

smallkid
06-24-2015, 04:06 PM
sitting in a masjid waiting for eaha prayer to start. i do lots of duas and durood but they hardly work. Maybe some God beloved person like you and scimi can pray for me to make things easier for me and it may very well work .

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 04:07 PM
sitting in a masjid waiting for eaha prayer to start. i do lots of duas and durood but they hardly work. Maybe some God beloved person like you and scimi can pray for me to make things easier for me and it may very well work .
Make friends in the Masjid and BE POSITIVE. Talk to them, go out with them, you will feel better.

Scimitar
06-24-2015, 04:36 PM
wasting your breath Sabr, he won't listen. Tried all that already in PM - he just WANTS TO DIE...

...I say DIE THEN, leave us in peace.

Scimi

IbnAbdulHakim
06-24-2015, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
wasting your breath Sabr, he won't listen. Tried all that already in PM - he just WANTS TO DIE...

...I say DIE THEN, leave us in peace.

Scimi
if your patience runs out to the point whre u encourage suicide you shouldnt give advice bro seriously

this brother needs help -

MY SINCERE ADVICE:

LEAVE THE INTERNET AT ONCE - IT IS A ROAD TO DEPRESSION AND DESTRUCTION - SPEND TIME WITH THE PIOUS

Scimitar
06-24-2015, 05:10 PM
He would't know pious if it hit him in the face with a sign attached reading PIOUS.

Scimi

smallkid
06-24-2015, 06:26 PM
how do you make friends? I told you I am people's repeller. seriously I do not know this art.

Scimitar
06-24-2015, 07:14 PM
if you keep a crappy attitude the way you have, you won't be making ANY friends, all will run a mile from you - people like HAPPY PEOPLE... so BE HAPPY, not a crybaby who needs sympathy - at your age you should be a MAN, not a frikking loser... and that's what you gonna be if you keep telling yourself you are all of those things you believe yourself to be.

If I met you in person, I'd slap the nonsene out of you.

I've lost good friends in this world who had it a million gazillion times harder than you but managed to keep smiling through it all, and on the polar opposite - there's you - a LOSER OF HIS OWN MAKING.

Dude - you got no one to blame but yourself, if you ever get the chance to meet someone like me - they will beat the schitt out of you and give you something REAL to complain about... I'd take your legs, and detach them from your body, and throw them into a zoo.

Then you'd be right to complain how you got dealt a bum deal.

Until then - GROW THE FRACK UP. BE A MAN. DAMMIT.

Scimi

smallkid
06-24-2015, 07:39 PM
100,000 kisses to you my honorable brother scimi. Detaching my organs will be a big favor. How can you smile when you have no one ? What motivation can I give myself my brother ?

smallkid
06-24-2015, 07:45 PM
my daily routine:

Wake up
pray
sleep
wakeup again
go to office by noon(nothing to do everything taken care of by employees or my brother and father)
go to zuhr
lunch
return home at 6
have tea
go to club to play squash and swim, gym
return home
eat dinner
watch tv and facebook
smoke
walk for an hour
sleep
repeat

thrice a week dinner at a restaurant with friends (boring childhood friends, no new friends) or family

how can someone be happy with such a stagnant life

Scimitar
06-24-2015, 07:48 PM
I'd swap my life for yours in a jiffy, I tell you that much right now... you would hate my life more than your own.

You know what I just realised?

You will never be happy - you'er insatiable.

Scimi

smallkid
06-24-2015, 07:57 PM
i need big achievments to satisfy myself and even minor flaws or failures bring me down like crazy. In school,college and university 18/20 score was a matter of life and death to me 19/20 was ok and 20/20 was the thing that could made me happy. I am not so lucky in the professional life to achieve something big and thats why the depression. If its in my hand I would be working 24 hours a day. However there is no job that can keep me busy. Even in my business I have nothing to do and spend the time either on my phone doing leisure activities or talking to the people. This coupled with the rejections have really made me feel like a loser. I cannot pick up my head up anymore. The depression is getting to me. i try to find reason why this happened and there is no divine hint or reply. I overthink the issue and slowly and gradually losing everything in terms of confidence and everything.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-24-2015, 08:09 PM
the best way to make friends is to do it for the sake of Allaah

IE always be good to everyone - but when u see someone excelling in pleasing Allaah... be extra nice with him and keep his company - bff soon :D

smallkid
06-24-2015, 08:12 PM
i dont remember being bad to anyone dear bro. Yet I have only few good friends.

ardianto
06-24-2015, 08:28 PM
go to office by noon(nothing to do everything taken care of by employees or my brother and father)
It's remind me to two guys who I've ever met. Although their life looked pleasant (drove newest cars, had much money), but I could see that they had lack of confidence. They even felt inferior toward other men who had low income but really working, not just got money from 'blank positions' like those two guys.

Different than Scimi, I would not want to swap my life with yours. I prefer a life which I must work for life. So I can feel happy, feel grateful, when I can give something to my children that I got from my own effort.

I like challenge because challenges make me 'alive', make me have something that I want to achieve. Indeed, live without challenge is boring.

I know that you feel bored with your life. But, why don't you create a challenge for yourself?. Have a dream, and try to make your dream come true.

smallkid
06-24-2015, 08:34 PM
exactly the same thing. Newest cars wont give me happiness anymore and I spend heavily on cars and latest gadgets and stuff thinking it will brimg me happiness. I invested into some projects some were success and others where I lost money. However, the provlem is I get bored and want to do something new irrespective of a loss or profit from the projects. 2 months do not passby and I want to do something new

Scimitar
06-24-2015, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Different than Scimi, I would not want to swap my life with yours. I prefer a life which I must work for life. So I can feel happy, feel grateful, when I can give something to my children that I got from my own effort.
oi... I like my life, it aint easy - but its mine :) and alhamdulillah, I have a good family, a roof over my head, my arms legs and a heart that beats blood around my body, and a mind to understand things which give me great pleasure in learning.

Would I swap for a materially inclined life which brings no pleasure except for the short term? Hell no.

:D

I prefer books and research to fast cars and wonky business conquests :D

Scimi

Aaqib
06-24-2015, 09:55 PM
my daily routine:

Wake up
pray
sleep
wakeup again
go to zuhr
lunch
return home at 6
have tea
go to club to play squash and swim, gym
return home
eat dinner
watch tv and facebook
smoke
walk for an hour
sleep
repeat

thrice a week dinner at a restaurant with friends (boring childhood friends, no new friends) or family

how can someone be happy with such a stagnant life
Replace "smoke" with "Reciting the Quran".

Lady A
06-24-2015, 11:04 PM
:sl: Smallkid,

I saw your list of 88 bad qualities. I challenge you to make a list of 88 blessings, even if its the smallest thing as "being able to breath"

I dare you!

Muhammad
06-25-2015, 12:09 AM
:wasalamex

This is the third thread of this nature. I will leave it closed like the others so the OP can read and reflect on the numerous pieces of advice given.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!