/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am new here.

Casper
06-24-2015, 02:04 AM
I am married with two kitty cats. Thank you for having me. Peace be with you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
06-24-2015, 02:18 AM
Hello welcome!

Hope you learn some beneficial knowledge here [emoji4].

For us Muslims it is the month of Ramadhan. We are encouraged to spend more time in worship and getting closer to Allah (swt). So around this time the forum may be more inactive. Anyway feel free to read and post around. [emoji106]

Scimitar
06-24-2015, 02:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Child of God
I am married with two kitty cats. Thank you for having me. Peace be with you.
Hi and welcome,

A companion of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was aptly given the title "Abu Hurairah" which translates to "Father of Cats" because he loved them so much :)

He was commonly referred to by that affectionate title after that :) isn't that sweet bro?

Scimi

Casper
06-24-2015, 03:39 AM
Sweet. I love cats as well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Casper
06-24-2015, 03:54 AM
I have been attempting to send a private message to an administrator but am unable to do so. Could an administrator please change my username to "Casper"? I realize that my current one is inappropriate and would like to apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.

Scimitar
06-24-2015, 04:04 AM
they are probably asleep, they'll change it when they see the message bro :)

God bless,

Scimi

Muslim Woman
06-24-2015, 07:25 AM
Hello

Welcome here . Pl. browse forum and feel free to ask about Islam .

strivingobserver98
06-24-2015, 02:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Casper
I have been attempting to send a private message to an administrator but am unable to do so. Could an administrator please change my username to "Casper"? I realize that my current one is inappropriate and would like to apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.
Name changed. In future if you need to contact us, you can either post on helpdesk or click "Contact us" on bottom of the forum.

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 02:12 PM
:welcome:

Aaqib
06-24-2015, 04:22 PM
ayyy welcome to the forums
peace be with you! =D

Lady A
06-24-2015, 11:37 PM
:welcome:

SittingInPlace
06-25-2015, 02:05 AM
Welcome 😊.

I love cats, I only wish I had one.

Scimitar
06-25-2015, 03:34 AM
I prefer dogs, in all honesty - I really want a rottweiler, good guard dogs. I'd get it a kennel and everything.

Scimi

Umm Abed
06-26-2015, 11:20 AM
Glad to have you here on this great forum, welcome:)

Jannat Seeker
06-27-2015, 08:56 AM
Hi Casper, Welcome to IslamicBoard. Hope you enjoy your stay here & find it beneficial.

Nebula01
07-08-2015, 04:32 PM
😺😺 Welcome!

MuslimOfAmerica
07-09-2015, 08:39 AM
Welcome to the forum. We, the MuslimOfAmerica team are also new but our experience thus far has been wonderful! In Sha Allah it will be the same for you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!