/* */

PDA

View Full Version : So many things have changed....!

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 09:37 AM
:salamext:

:bism:

How is everyone? I don't know if many of you will remember me… but I am back on this forum after 5 years… So many things have changed SubhaanAllaah! Forum wise and my life wise… I have been through quite a lot of rough patches in these 5 years, but Alhamdulillaah I have always come out of them stronger than ever.

So just wanted to say to my dear brothers and sisters -
Ramadan Mubarak - and remember - Allaah will always does everything for the best , even if it doesn’t seem like it at the time. Trust Him. He ALWAYS wants what is best for you. These may seem like words at the moment, but when you look back you will think that it was best for me a certain thing happened/didn’t happen.

“Indeed the patient will be given their reward without account.”
{ Qur’aan, Chapter 3, Verse 10 }

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
06-24-2015, 10:30 AM
I joined after you took a break. But I do remember seeing your posts here and there.

Welcome back.

:peace:

Signor
06-24-2015, 01:58 PM
:wasalam:

Welcome Back and what a great intro.

It is such a pleasant surprise Sis Haafizah(I thought you are a relatively new member who changed her nick so I've to look at your username history) to see you active once again. If my memory serves right,you were hafidha in the making,Can you provides us an update Insha Allah?

I still miss a lot of IB oldies from the time I first joined.

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 02:06 PM
:salamext:

Unfortunately did not manage to become a Haafizah, as got very very side-tracked, with some major events going on in my life. Nearly hit rock bottom but Alhamdulillah my Imaan and belief in Allaah saved me.

:thumbs_up Trust Allaah Always :thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
06-24-2015, 02:13 PM
Wa'alaikum as Salam ukhti, of course we remember you, glad you came back, it seems from your post wiser and more sober (not that you weren't wise or sober before :D ), amazing isn't it that our mistakes and stumblings make us realise that we are in desperate need of Allah's all encompassing guidance?

Verily with difficulty there is ease.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-24-2015, 02:34 PM
did u have a diff username? or have i been THAT out of the loop ;O?

nevermind just clocked on.

keep me in your dua's

my best to you and your family

assalamu alaikum

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 02:41 PM
:wasalamex

Hope you're well bhai, please remember in your du'aas in this blessed month.

BeTheChange
06-24-2015, 02:46 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

Welcome back!

Hope you continue to stay with us for a long time to come in sha Allah.

May Allah swt protect you from harm Ameen.

strivingobserver98
06-24-2015, 02:51 PM
:wasalam:

I wasn't around here in your time, Beardo is long gone now :hiding:. Hope you like new changes, feel free to suggest anything here: http://www.islamicboard.com/forum-help-and-feedback/

Ramadhan Mubarak to you as well.

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 02:53 PM
I remember Beardo! Will do :ia:

IbnAbdulHakim
06-24-2015, 02:56 PM
whos the new beardo now then?

is this forum still extremely anti-sufi?

~ Sabr ~
06-24-2015, 03:06 PM
Bhai brother Farhan is Beardo as per my guess. Not sure about your 2nd statement, only been here 2 days.

strivingobserver98
06-24-2015, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
whos the new beardo now then?

is this forum still extremely anti-sufi?
Yes I'm the "Beardo". Quite funny name because of how it was made. Wierdo + Beard = Beardo :D.

Not sure what you mean by anti sufi, I think it would be better if a IB Oldtimer staff can answer your second question :).

Aaqib
06-24-2015, 04:23 PM
Welcome back sister!
I'm pretty new but I've gotten a lot of stuff done here on the forums :)

Abz2000
06-24-2015, 06:39 PM
Omg! So bro farhan is the eccentric professor with the smelly shoes???

Lady A
06-24-2015, 11:49 PM
:wa: and welcome back!

I'm glad you hung out on hope in Allah in your tough times and didn't give up! And I pray you only find success from here on, Ameen.

strivingobserver98
06-25-2015, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Omg! So bro farhan is the eccentric professor with the smelly shoes???
Had to Google that to find out what you meant. Hehe no I'm not a professor with white spiked up hair :D.

~ Sabr ~
07-07-2015, 11:41 AM
Ameen to all du'aas.

May we meet in Paradise, Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!