/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualaikum Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

SittingInPlace
06-24-2015, 05:47 PM
Well, I'm obviously new here. I wish to gain more knowledgeable about Islam than I already have and be apart of what I hope to be a positive islamic environment (more or less). I would like to have more of an Islamic influence than what I am use to living in an area where my family are the only muslimah that cover. It makes it a bit harder on us, but I continue to do what is right by Allah, alhamdulillah.

My name is Yasmin and I have been muslim my whole life. I wish to become a better muslimah and expand my knowledge. I want to bring that knowledge back into my household and help my family become more practicing Muslims inshallah. I hope that this is the right place to do so.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
06-24-2015, 05:51 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

Welcome to the forum and this forum will in sha Allah, definitely, keep you spiritually minded in sha Allah.

You have great intentions and in sha Allah, you will be able to implement the good change in your household easily.

May Allah swt guide you to be a positive role model for yourself, your family and your local community Ameen.

SittingInPlace
06-24-2015, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Walaikumasalaam,

Welcome to the forum and this forum will in sha Allah, definitely, keep you spiritually minded in sha Allah.

You have great intentions and in sha Allah, you will be able to implement the good change in your household easily.

May Allah swt guide you to be a positive role model for yourself, your family and your local community Ameen.
Ameen, Jazaakum Allaahu khayran.

strivingobserver98
06-24-2015, 06:20 PM
:wasalam:

Welcome to IB! Yes gaining knowledge, that's a great intention to have Masha Allah :thumbs_up.

Ameen to duas.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
06-24-2015, 06:46 PM
Welcome aboard!

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Umm Abed
06-24-2015, 08:06 PM
Wa alaikum salam

Hey there new member, glad you joined the forum lets be part of this great link, welcome:)

Lady A
06-24-2015, 11:39 PM
:wa: :welcome:

I love your name! Always wished when I had a daughter I would name her either Sabrina or Yasmin...leaning more towards Yasmin :sunny:

SittingInPlace
06-24-2015, 11:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lady A
:wa: :welcome:

I love your name! Always wished when I had a daughter I would name her either Sabrina or Yasmin...leaning more towards Yasmin :sunny:
Thank you 😊☺, I use to wish my name had better meaning, but I get that we all have to kinda make the most of what we are living up to. Alhamdulillah. You seem like a very kind person mashallah.

Lady A
06-24-2015, 11:59 PM
^ lol, I used to wish I had a different name. But, I like my name now, It begins with an "A" and so does "Allah". So whenever I get a jewelry charm "A" can have multiple meanings! :D Yes, I'm a dork like that.

SittingInPlace
06-25-2015, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lady A
^ lol, I used to wish I had a different name. But, I like my name now, It begins with an "A" and so does "Allah". So whenever I get a jewelry charm "A" can have multiple meanings! :D Yes, I'm a dork like that.
Haha, mashallah. I like the way you think. I find that logic my kinda logic. ☺

Jannat Seeker
06-27-2015, 08:52 AM
:wa:

Welcome to IslamicBoard Sister. Hope you enjoy your stay here & find it beneficial.
You are at the right place to expand your knowledge about Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!