/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New to Islamic Board

Yasserk
06-28-2015, 06:34 PM
As salaam Alai kum...My Name is Mohammed Yasser Khan...i am residing in New Delhi India...joined this forum to seek guidance on certain matters affecting my life currently....hope i will receive the right advice and help from all my brethren

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
06-28-2015, 07:14 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum and Ramadan Mubarak to you.

greenhill
06-28-2015, 09:25 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Hope we can be of help. Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

strivingobserver98
06-29-2015, 01:15 AM
:wa:

Welcome! Nice to see brothers and sisters joining from all corners of the globe :).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lady A
07-02-2015, 02:47 AM
:wa: :welcome:

Hope the matters affecting your life currently aren't negative! InshaAllah you will find help and guidance here, and be regular even after your life matters subside. :sunny:

Jannat Seeker
07-03-2015, 03:59 PM

Welcome to IB brother. Glad to have you here with us. Insha'Allah you will find help & guidance here.

Umm Abed
07-05-2015, 10:42 AM
Waalaikum salam new member from India:)
:wasalambo

Muslim Woman
07-05-2015, 11:39 AM

br. welcome here. May Allah accept fasting
and Ibadat from u and us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!