/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Dream Come True--Almost!

SalinaNB6
06-28-2015, 07:23 PM
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

My cousin has just been accepted into Bayyinah Institute in Texas, U.S, which is a well known intensive quranic study program. Although she has been accepted she is short on money for her tuition and is trying to raise money through online fundraising. Please check out her website and fund this worthy cause in the holy month of Ramadan and gain great rewards and perhaps a gift from her in return for your contribution. If you cannot provide money. Your dua is sufficient enough.

SubhanAllah.
May Allah(swt) give us all good tidings.

Thank you for your time. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lady A
07-02-2015, 02:50 AM
:sl:

I've heard many great things of Br. NAK's Dream program. Quite a few of my friends went. I truly pray she gets accepted, financial resources are straightened out, and she benefits immensely from the knowledge and teaches others, Ameen!

P.S You might want to post the link to her website. :sunny:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!