/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Finding myself and the purpose again

Seekinghaqq
06-29-2015, 01:32 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

There is nothing much to say, but I'll try to give you a brief outline about my journey to Islam.
Due to some waswasah (shaitanic whispers) I have started to doubt my faith. I am a born Muslim, but this mental pressure has reached such a level that I have to rediscover Islam again. It's like everything I knew before got deleted, everything is so strange, but I know that I would never ever chose a way beside Islam because everything else just doesn't make sense to me. It's confusing, I know, I just really want to understand my religion and not lose it. It was my happiness and joy, so please do support me with whatever you know so that I may stay firm on this path. I would like to post many questions here I need to have answered by sincere and knowledgeable Muslims.

And please keep me in your duas. Pray that I get guided as soon as possible.

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
06-29-2015, 02:08 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum. :ia: this place will be great benefit to you. Yes feel free to post your questions :).

May Allah keep you steadfast on the Deen.

greenhill
06-29-2015, 01:31 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Seems like the Syaitan's whispers didn't have a lasting effect of deleting your faith. Alhamdulillah.

Wishing you guidance and perseverance in your quest for understanding of the deen.

:peace:

~ Sabr ~
06-29-2015, 01:36 PM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum.

I’m sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your faith. I have gone through this myself in the younger years, and came out stronger than ever after each doubt.

Please feel free to express your concerns and/or questions and we will do our best to help you.

May Allaah strengthen your faith and may you die with the Shahadah on your lips, Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
06-29-2015, 06:15 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

A huge warm welcome to the forum!

In sha Allah, this forum will have a positive impact on your life, if you choose to take away the knowledge. Ameen.

I've just posted a great article about shaytaan's whispering on a different thread. Please visit; http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-a...s-feeling.html

Enjoy your stay with us!

Seekinghaqq
06-29-2015, 08:19 PM
Oh you're all to kind to me and willing to help, it makes me happy.
May Allah bless you.

This forum is very new to me so I don't really know where to start asking or finding answers. Maybe I could post them here and you could redirect me to existent threads?

JazakAllahu khair :)

Seekinghaqq
06-29-2015, 08:22 PM
Aw jazakAllahu khair. I know about waswas but sometimes you cannot just push thoughts away, you need answers. Islam is a religion of seeking knowledge and as much as I'm exhausted from shaitan audhubillah I am willing to fight with ilm.

BeTheChange
06-29-2015, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Seekinghaqq
Oh you're all to kind to me and willing to help, it makes me happy.
May Allah bless you.

This forum is very new to me so I don't really know where to start asking or finding answers. Maybe I could post them here and you could redirect me to existent threads?

JazakAllahu khair :)
Ameen to your dua!

The best thing to do is search for key words on this forum and you will automatically be directed to threads with the key word.

You'll find the search box on the top right side of page. See below screen shot.

attachmentphp?attachmentid5492&ampstc1 -

attachmentphp?attachmentid5491&ampstc1 -

Lady A
07-01-2015, 12:26 PM

:welcome: to the forum! I read your other posts and I pray Allah eases your struggles, allows you to have mental clarity, and subsides doubt, Ameen. Sister, this is your challenge to prove to Allah you are worthy of Jannat. I can't imagine what it must be like, but don't give up!

Seekinghaqq
07-02-2015, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lady A

:welcome: to the forum! I read your other posts and I pray Allah eases your struggles, allows you to have mental clarity, and subsides doubt, Ameen. Sister, this is your challenge to prove to Allah you are worthy of Jannat. I can't imagine what it must be like, but don't give up!
Thank you really much.
It feels horrible. I had gone through so much and no hardship could be compared to this one. It makes me cry every day.

Jannat Seeker
07-03-2015, 04:12 PM
وَ عَلَيْكُمْ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُهُ

Welcome to IB Sister. Sorry to hear about your difficulties.
Insha'Allah you will find guidance & advice here. Feel free ask as many questions as you like.
May Allah strengthen your faith & makes is easy for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!