/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Teacher for Qur'an Memorization

Arsallan
06-29-2015, 10:55 PM
السلام عليكم,

Hope all you guys are doing great by the will of Allah.

My name is Shk.Arsallan,

Inshallah I will be teaching Quran at a one on one level, no matter what level you are, don't be shy to ask for help! We all started somewhere!

Inshallah, if you have anymore questions, please let me know! And if you are interested in taking the classes please PM me or post on link Inshallah!

Jazakallah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
06-29-2015, 10:58 PM
:wa:

Welcome brother! Glad to have you on here. May Allah reward you abundantly for your efforts.

Here is intro video for the brother on this thread: http://www.islamicboard.com/memoriza...tro-video.html

Aaqib
06-29-2015, 11:14 PM
Salam!! Ramadan Mubarak and welcome to IB!! :)

Aaqib
06-29-2015, 11:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان

Welcome brother! Glad to have you on here. May Allah reward you abundantly for your efforts.

Here is intro video for the brother on this thread: http://www.islamicboard.com/memoriza...tro-video.html
We just need the boards set up, and the permissions and we're good.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
06-30-2015, 10:57 AM
Walaikumasalaam,

Ameen to the dua!

Welcome to the forum. It's very kind of you to offer your help! May Allah swt help you on the day of qiymaat, when it matters most!

How does it work for sisters?

I would like someone to check over my Tajweed please, if possible.

Do you, or know anyone who teaches Quranic Arabic, so we can understand the words we are reciting?

Jazahka Allah for joining us during a very busy month! In sha Allah, you'll get double or quadruple reward! Ameen.

BeTheChange
07-01-2015, 09:55 PM
Asalamualykum,

I think everyone should grab this opportunity with both hands in sha Allah.

We may unintentionally be making mistakes in our tajweed.

So for those who don't have access to Arabic teachers, you have an amazing opportuity here! In sha Allah.

Jannat Seeker
07-03-2015, 03:57 PM

Welcome to IB brother. Glad to have you here with us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!