/* */

PDA

View Full Version : nil

sanam khan
07-03-2015, 04:31 AM
Hey i want to ask something, actually there were a guy, he was good friend of mine, we used to chat daily on fb in 2012 but after that i don't remember the reason, but i got angry. In nov2014 we started chatting again, his friend told me that he loves u, but i thought it's just a joke, i ignored in January 2015 i realized that i love him, but i didn't tell him, he got sick, very sick, nd admitted in hospital, i didn't visit him in hospital, cox i couldn't, i was waiting for him, nd i waited too long, on may 30 he passed away, and now I'm feeling like I'm nothing without him, i Don't find any reason to live anymore, if i live, i won't able to marry or love someone, nd if i won't, so will i meet him in jannah? Or we'll be together in jannah or not? Please tell me :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-03-2015, 11:30 AM
:sl:

sis, we should live for Allah. our lives, deeds, worships are for Allah. Offer ur sincere repentance
to Allah for having a haram relationship.

U are lucky that u are still alive and got a chance to ask Allah's forgiveness in a blessed month.

may Allah forgive u and ur late boyfriend.

Hope u will find a pious hubby and will be in Jannat
with him.

ardianto
07-03-2015, 02:40 PM
:sl:

At first I will invite you to visit two thread about my beloved wife that I've ever created.

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-a...ping-wife.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...one-allah.html

Yes, I love her so much. That's why I didn't want to listen when doctors said that there's no hope for her. I still tried to convince myself that she would be cured. Until finally she's gone in the afternoon, two years ago. It made me 'down'. I really regret, if I knew that she would go, I would love her better. But it's too late.

But then I realized something. I remember her love to me. She always wanted me happy, and she had done many things to make me happy. Suddenly I realized, she didn't want to see me 'down' like that. Then I decided to get up, walk, and continue my life again. I do not want to make her sad 'at there' if I was constantly immersed in regret. I want to make her happy although she is not with me anymore.

Young sister, I can understand if now you are immersed in sadness. I can understand too if you are regret becasue you didn't tell him that you love him when you still had a chance.

But I am sure, if 'at there' he knew that you love him, he didn't to want to see you immersed in sadness and regret. He wanted you to get up and walk again. I am sure, he wanted you to continue your live again, get married with someone who will love you, and live happily with your husband and children.

So, young sister. If you really love him, you should continue your live again. You can give a special room in your heart to remember him. Of course, without disturb your love to your husband in the future.

:)

~ Sabr ~
07-07-2015, 11:46 AM
:salamext:

Do tawbah and have faith in Allaah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
07-11-2015, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sanam khan
Hey i want to ask something, actually there were a guy, he was good friend of mine, we used to chat daily on fb in 2012 but after that i don't remember the reason, but i got angry. In nov2014 we started chatting again, his friend told me that he loves u, but i thought it's just a joke, i ignored in January 2015 i realized that i love him, but i didn't tell him, he got sick, very sick, nd admitted in hospital, i didn't visit him in hospital, cox i couldn't, i was waiting for him, nd i waited too long, on may 30 he passed away, and now I'm feeling like I'm nothing without him, i Don't find any reason to live anymore, if i live, i won't able to marry or love someone, nd if i won't, so will i meet him in jannah? Or we'll be together in jannah or not? Please tell me :(
Asalaamu Alaiukum, My dear sister he was not your legitimate partner in this world. We can only be with our legitimate partners in Jannah. Once you marry a legitimate partner then you will be with your partner in Jannah inshaAllah.

So you cannot be hopeful to be with someone who was never yours. His time was up and so we must make the best of our own life before our time is up which can be at any second!

So there is no time to waste. Make Dua and ask of Allah and turn to him. Make firm resolve and intention to devote yourself to Allah and that you will do everything to please him. Do not waste anymore time on something that is not possible as our time is precious and should only be used on that which will benefit us in this life and the next.

zpk
09-01-2015, 11:38 AM
i know that you don't want to live but you have to do it for your parents and loved ones.. i think they have that much right on you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!