/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rumi boookk

muslimahfromdk
07-04-2015, 12:01 PM
I am searching for a purple Rumi book, i can't find it on the Internet. On the front page there is a box that says Rumi and otherwise the book is completely purple. There is a yellow string in the book as a bookmark. I can't post the picture because it is on my computer. I am new here so i don't really know how to do.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
07-04-2015, 01:40 PM
You mean this one? Only one I could find all purple colour, and box in centre.

muslimahfromdk
07-04-2015, 02:07 PM
No :( It's also the only one I can find on the internet, but unfortunately it is not the book that I am looking for

strivingobserver98
07-05-2015, 03:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimahfromdk
No :( It's also the only one I can find on the internet, but unfortunately it is not the book that I am looking for
Hmm.. try asking your local library :ia:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
soheil1
07-05-2015, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimahfromdk
I am searching for a purple Rumi book, i can't find it on the Internet. On the front page there is a box that says Rumi and otherwise the book is completely purple. There is a yellow string in the book as a bookmark. I can't post the picture because it is on my computer. I am new here so i don't really know how to do.
Maybe you should look for the book by its name, like "Mathnavi ma'navi"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!