/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salaams from Turkey

ebubekir
07-05-2015, 01:58 AM
salaam alaikum my name is ebubekir, 26 years old, live in Turkey. studyin mining engineerin and really like to meet new muslim friends from all over world.
:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
07-05-2015, 02:33 AM
:wasalamex brother ebubekir,

Welcome to the forum. We also like meeting Muslims from all over the world. I hope you will have a pleasant stay here :ia:.

strivingobserver98
07-05-2015, 03:31 AM
:wa:

Welcome to IslamicBoard! Mining engineering, interesting subject :).

greenhill
07-05-2015, 03:53 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
07-05-2015, 07:33 AM
:wa:

bro , Ramadan Mubarak . Welcome here .

Umm Abed
07-05-2015, 10:40 AM
Wassalam new member from Turkey:)

Hope you like the forum:welcome:

ardianto
07-05-2015, 02:55 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

Ramadan Mubarak, and welcome to forum, brother Ebubekir. Hmm, I guess, this is the Turkish version of Abu Bakr, isn't this?.

:)

Jannat Seeker
07-08-2015, 08:01 PM
وَ عَلَيْكُمْ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُهُ

Welcome to IB brother. Hope you will enjoy your stay here & find it beneficial.

Lady A
07-09-2015, 10:56 AM
:wa: :welcome:

I keep hearing Turkey is an awesome place to visit! Maybe one day...

I had this Turkish sweet once. Its dry and fluffy and cut in squares. I can't recall the name. My mouth is watering right now.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!