/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dates for last 10 Nights of Ramadan & Laylatul Qadr - UK

Hamza Asadullah
07-06-2015, 12:13 PM
Dates for last 10 Nights of Ramadan & Laylatul Qadr - UK

So valuable is Laylatul Qadr (The Night of Power) that the Quran devotes a special surah to it “Lailatul Qadr is better than a thousand months” [97:3]

Abu Huraira (RA) narrated that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “Whoever stands (in prayer) in Laylatul Qadr while nourishing his faith with self-evaluation, expecting reward from Allah, will have all of his previous sins forgiven.” (Bukhari and Muslim).

Not only does the worship of this one night surpass the value of 30,000 nights which is over 83 YEARS OF WORSHIP but an entire lifetime of sins wiped out in this unique and blessed night! Subhanallah! There is no way we can afford to miss out on such a blessed night!

According to authentic narrations Laylatul Qadr can be found in any of the last ten nights of Ramadan. Therefore we should try our utmost to worship in all of the last ten nights of Ramadan. If one cannot worship the whole of the last ten nights then one should strive to worship in as many of the last ten nights as is possible in order to gain these immense rewards. Surely to miss out on such rewards will be a source of huge regret on the day of Judgement.

It is also said that Laylatul Qadr moves around the last ten nights of Ramadan and that it is more likely to be found in the odd numbered nights of the last 10 nights of Ramadan: 21st night, 23rd, 25th, 27th & 29th nights. So if we cannot worship the whole of the last ten nights of Ramadan then we should at least worship the last odd nights. If we still cannot do that then we should worship the 27th night but there is no guarantee that this will be the auspicious night of Power. So in order to catch this night then we must worship all the last 10 nights or as many as we can possibly manage.

The Dates for the last ten nights of Ramadan In the Uk 2015 are as follows:

NOTE: If your not from the UK then check with your local Masjid or Islamic Centre

21st Night - Tuesday 7th July - From Maghrib until Fajr

22nd Night - Wednesday 8th July - From Maghrib until Fajr

23rd Night - Thursday 9th July - From Maghrib until Fajr

24th Night - Friday 10th July - From Maghrib until Fajr

25th Night - Saturday 11th July - From Maghrib until Fajr

26th Night - Sunday 12th July - From Maghrib until Fajr

27th Night - Monday 13th July - From Maghrib until Fajr

28th Night - Tuesday 14th of July - From Maghrib until Fajr.

29th Night - Wednesday 15th July - From Maghrib until Fajr

30th Night - Thursday 16th July - From Maghrib until Fajr.

If Ramadan is 29 days then Eid Ul Fitr will be - Friday 17th July.

If Ramadan is 30 days then Eid ul Fitr will be on - Saturday 18th July Insha'Allah

Remember: We can gain 83 years of worship reward and forgiveness for an entire lifetime of sins for worshipping on this one special night. So we CANNOT afford to miss out. If we are working on the days after those nights and we can take those days or go work later on that day then we should try to, even if it means we to work go tired on those days, so be it as it is only once a year whre this opportunity comes and we may NEVER get such an opportunity again as we may not be alive next year!

So make the commitment!

So we should all make a firm commitment to devote ourselves in worship on all of the last 10 nights, if not then on the odd numbered nights, if not then at least on as many nights as we can. If we still cannot do that then at least on the 27th night. We should worship Allah with full sincerity, hope for immense reward, forgiveness and mercy from Allah for an entire lifetime of sins.

We should also make a firm commitment to Allah that we will change ourselves for the better for the rest of the year as Ramadan is for life not just for one month. We must remember that our time is very short and that this may well be our very last Ramadan as it was the last Ramadan for so many who thought they would make it!

So let us grab this opportunity with both hands! If we walk towards Allah then he will run towards us!

These threads will help to make the best of the last ten days & nights of Ramadan:

Worship Plan to Maximise Laylatul Qadr

http://www.islamicboard.com/fasting-...atul-qadr.html

10 ways to Maximize the Last 10 Days of Ramadan

http://www.islamicboard.com/fasting-...s-ramadan.html

5 things to do on Laylatul Qadr

http://www.islamicboard.com/fasting-...atul-qadr.html

May Allah enable us to make the best of the last 10 days & nights of Ramadan and enable us to gain the maximum rewards from this special, unique and auspicious night. Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
soheil1
07-06-2015, 07:41 PM
Our imam at our mass prayers in our university said the eve of 19th, 21st and 23 are more likely according to some hadiths, but it is most probably 23rd of Ramadhan

Hamza Asadullah
07-07-2015, 02:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by soheil1
Our imam at our mass prayers in our university said the eve of 19th, 21st and 23 are more likely according to some hadiths, but it is most probably 23rd of Ramadhan
Asalaamu Alaikum, Many scholars also state it could be during the odd nights of the last 7 nights of Ramadan. So it is best to worship every odd night of the last 10 nights in order to be sure to catch it.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hamza Asadullah
07-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Recommended Acts of Worship in Laylatul-Qadr - Last 10 Nights

https://youtu.be/pMq3jeA914U

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
07-11-2015, 04:47 PM
Laylatul Qadr Better than a thousand months - Mufti Menk

https://youtu.be/r6oJXZDSQQI

SaladinAbdullah
07-12-2015, 01:38 PM
Selam Alekum and Ramadan Mubarak

Thank you brother soo much for sharing this information.
Since this is my first Ramadan that I fast in years I had forgotten about Laylatul Qadr, on what night it is and I
actually dont think I ever knew about this 10 last days of Ramadan and that Laylatul Qadr could be in one of this 10 last days of Ramadan. Last time I fastet for few years ago I only knew that there is a special night under the Ramadan month, where you have to keep all the lights on at your home becuase your home will be visited be the angeles all night long until morning and more about this special night I did not know.
When I saw your topic I recognized the name a little bit and when I read your thread I was very happy for learning more about the Laylatul Qadr and about the 10 last days of Ramadan.

May Allah bless your fasting and forgive you brother, Amin

Hamza Asadullah
07-12-2015, 02:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SaladinAbdullah
Selam Alekum and Ramadan Mubarak

Thank you brother soo much for sharing this information.
Since this is my first Ramadan that I fast in years I had forgotten about Laylatul Qadr, on what night it is and I
actually dont think I ever knew about this 10 last days of Ramadan and that Laylatul Qadr could be in one of this 10 last days of Ramadan. Last time I fastet for few years ago I only knew that there is a special night under the Ramadan month, where you have to keep all the lights on at your home becuase your home will be visited be the angeles all night long until morning and more about this special night I did not know.
When I saw your topic I recognized the name a little bit and when I read your thread I was very happy for learning more about the Laylatul Qadr and about the 10 last days of Ramadan.

May Allah bless your fasting and forgive you brother, Amin
Asalaamu Alaikum. My brother it is Allah who has led you to this thread and reminded you about the blessings of Ramadan and the last ten days.

This is because he loves you and wants you to make the best of the last few days and nights of Ramadan so he can forgive you and so you can be closer to him. Whatever has occured of the past then learn from it and ask and beg of Allah to forgive and pardon you and you will find Allah to be most forgiving and Merciful.

What an empty meaningless life it is without a purpose. We have our purpose. We know our lives can end at any second yet we still spend our lives bewildered chasing this short temporary life. We are not here forever. This life is only meant as a short pasding phase as a test ground for us to be tested throughout our lives. We have to earn Paradise and we have to make effort against the whispers of shaythan and our nafs (desires) to save ourselves from the torment of the grave and the fire of Hell.

Allah loves to forgive and he wants nothing more than for us to turn to him with full resolve to devote ourselves to him until our last breath so that we can succeed in this world and the next. There is no success but with obeying the commands of Allah.

So there is no time better than now for us to change our ways regardless of how we were in the past and to devote our lives to pleasing Allah and tefraining from anything that displeases him.

So let us make the best of these last few remaining days and nights and search for the blessed night of Qadr in the last remaining nights of Ramadan and ask of Allah to forgive us and pardon us and to guide us so that we obey his commands and devote our lives seeking his pleasure and refrain from anything that may displease or anger him.

if you need any help or advice then dont hesitate to ask. Please also mention me in your Dua's.

SaladinAbdullah
07-12-2015, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Asalaamu Alaikum. My brother it is Allah who has led you to this thread and reminded you about the blessings of Ramadan and the last ten days.

This is because he loves you and wants you to make the best of the last few days and nights of Ramadan so he can forgive you and so you can be closer to him. Whatever has occured of the past then learn from it and ask and beg of Allah to forgive and pardon you and you will find Allah to be most forgiving and Merciful.

What an empty meaningless life it is without a purpose. We have our purpose. We know our lives can end at any second yet we still spend our lives bewildered chasing this short temporary life. We are not here forever. This life is only meant as a short pasding phase as a test ground for us to be tested throughout our lives. We have to earn Paradise and we have to make effort against the whispers of shaythan and our nafs (desires) to save ourselves from the torment of the grave and the fire of Hell.

Allah loves to forgive and he wants nothing more than for us to turn to him with full resolve to devote ourselves to him until our last breath so that we can succeed in this world and the next. There is no success but with obeying the commands of Allah.

So there is no time better than now for us to change our ways regardless of how we were in the past and to devote our lives to pleasing Allah and tefraining from anything that displeases him.

So let us make the best of these last few remaining days and nights and search for the blessed night of Qadr in the last remaining nights of Ramadan and ask of Allah to forgive us and pardon us and to guide us so that we obey his commands and devote our lives seeking his pleasure and refrain from anything that may displease or anger him.

if you need any help or advice then dont hesitate to ask. Please also mention me in your Dua's.
I agree with you, as days goes by Im feeling Im getting a stronger connection with Allah, Elhamdulilla.
As Im about to finish reading the Holy Quran for the first time in my life, I have noticed that Im fearing Allah more as I should fear Allah and Im living the day as it was my last day of my life. This is why I really appreciate your thread because this could be my LAST Ramadan month of my life. Wallahi brother these last days of Ramadan I will reciate these words in my Dua's from the start of Asr prayer today: O Allah I beg you, bless brother Hamza Asadullah in this life and the life here after for teching me more about Islam and bless his fasting and forgive him, Amin

Ma Selam

Hamza Asadullah
07-12-2015, 04:07 PM
I agree with you, as days goes by Im feeling Im getting a stronger connection with Allah, Elhamdulilla.
As Im about to finish reading the Holy Quran for the first time in my life, I have noticed that Im fearing Allah more as I should fear Allah and Im living the day as it was my last day of my life. This is why I really appreciate your thread because this could be my LAST Ramadan month of my life. Wallahi brother these last days of Ramadan I will reciate these words in my Dua's from the start of Asr prayer today: O Allah I beg you, bless brother Hamza Asadullah in this life and the life here after for teching me more about Islam and bless his fasting and forgive him, Amin

Ma Selam
I will also make Dua for you brother that Allah brings you the closest to him and makes you of the most God fearing and pious and that he makes you the means of many others coming towards the deen. Ameen

If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to ask. You can also look through my other threads on this forum to maxinise worship through the year.

SaladinAbdullah
07-13-2015, 10:25 AM
I will also make Dua for you brother that Allah brings you the closest to him and makes you of the most God fearing and pious and that he makes you the means of many others coming towards the deen. Ameen

If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to ask. You can also look through my other threads on this forum to maxinise worship through the year.
Elhamdulilla, thank you so much brother :embarrass

I have another question about offering voluntary Salah.
Normaly when I make Salah, I start by saying for example the Fajr prayer:

I intend to pray 2 rakaah Sunnah of Salatul Fajr for Allah facing al-Ka’bah
after I pray the sunnah then I start the Fard prayer:
I intend to pray 2 rakaah Fard of Salatul Fajr for Allah facing al-Ka’bah

And if I want to offer a voluntary Salah, should I make an intention like this:

I intend to pray 2 rakaah voluntary for Allah facing al-Ka’bah?

Ma Selam

Hamza Asadullah
07-13-2015, 04:19 PM
Elhamdulilla, thank you so much brother :embarrass

I have another question about offering voluntary Salah.
Normaly when I make Salah, I start by saying for example the Fajr prayer:

I intend to pray 2 rakaah Sunnah of Salatul Fajr for Allah facing al-Ka’bah
after I pray the sunnah then I start the Fard prayer:
I intend to pray 2 rakaah Fard of Salatul Fajr for Allah facing al-Ka’bah

And if I want to offer a voluntary Salah, should I make an intention like this:

I intend to pray 2 rakaah voluntary for Allah facing al-Ka’bah?

Ma Selam
Asalaamu Alaikum, Intention is affirmed by the heart so therefore It is not necessary to make a verbal intention. If a person knows in his heart that he is reading the fardh of fajr for today, or if it is a sunnah, then he is reading the sunnah of fajr for today, this will be sufficient.

But if it will help you make an intention in your heart then it is sufficient to say: I am making intention for todays fardh or todays sunnah of fajr behind Imam etc..

SaladinAbdullah
07-13-2015, 07:00 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum, Intention is affirmed by the heart so therefore It is not necessary to make a verbal intention. If a person knows in his heart that he is reading the fardh of fajr for today, or if it is a sunnah, then he is reading the sunnah of fajr for today, this will be sufficient.

But if it will help you make an intention in your heart then it is sufficient to say: I am making intention for todays fardh or todays sunnah of fajr behind Imam etc..

Alekum Selam, thank you brother.

May Allah guide us and make our Iman stronger, Amin

Ma Selam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!