/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What does this dream mean

Aaqib
07-07-2015, 02:01 PM
So... since I have a passion for reciting and always wished to recite in a crowd.
So I was in the living room with a bunch of classmates who were cheering "Allahu'Ackbar" after my other classmate was done reciting a verse, just like I hear in the videos of recitation.
I remember at one part, there was a classmate reciting long breath so he was reciting without taking breaks for a long time, like around 30 seconds.
After the 30 seconds when he stopped, all of my classmates were yelling "Allahu'Ackbar".

Now the weird part is my classmates aren't muslims they're Christians and a few are agnostic. So what does this mean?

Then when I came to recite, one of my classmates looked at me in a stingy way, but I proceeded to recite when it was my turn. So I recited Surah Tin [http://quran.com/95], I remember reciting from aiyahs 1 to 4 (including 1 and 4). Then the dream stopped.

What does this mean? I want to know.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
07-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Best to ask a dream interpreter or an aalim.

This website is useful though, most of it is by Ibn Sirin. I wouldn't recommend interpreting your own dream through the website, but it should give you rough idea.

http://www.myislamicdream.com/

Most dream interpretation on myIslamicDream.com is attributed to Muhammad Ibn Siren (653-729 CE). However, Ibn Siren, without a shadow of a doubt, did not write any book on dream interpretation. He did, however, write a compilation of Abu Huraira's (ra) narrations from the Prophet (pbuh) along with the opinions of Abu Huraira (ra). This text was kept by his brother, Yahyaa Ibn Siren, because Muhammed Ibn Siren, in his later days, did not like to keep books.

In the below narrations there was mention of the Prophets (pbuh), may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all; mentioning of the companions (male and female), may Allah be pleased with them; and of course mentioning of dreams. We should be careful to realise that in many of the explanations above the reference is to 'may', that is, seeing such a thing in a dream 'MAY' indicate that 'such and such' was seen. Thus as none of us have the fortune of being a Prophet, nor do we have the fortune of being in the company of Prophet Joseph - who excelled in dream interpretation - we should consider the matters above with caution.

It should be noted that when relating a dream it should be done without adding anything to it or subtracting anything from it. If a person does this he spoils and corrupts the dream. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has strongly prohibited anyone from doing this.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, "Indeed the worst of lies is that of a person who falsely claims to have dream." (Sahih Al-Bukhari). Also 'Whoever claims to have dream which he did not have, will be ordered to tie two barley grains together, which he will never be able to do; and if somebody eavesdrop on some people's conversation which they didn't want him to hear or they tried to keep away from him, then molten lead will be poured into his ears on the Day of Resurrection; and whosoever makes a picture (of a being with a soul) will be punished on the Day of Resurrection and (will) be ordered to put a soul in it, which he will not be able to do." (Sahih Al-Bukhari).

His also reported as saying that anyone who invents a lie linking it to him or his own father or friend, he will not even smell the sweet fragrance of Jannah.

His also reported as saying: “There are three persons whom Allah will punish severely on the Day of Qiyaamah:
A person who relates a false dream, he will be made to tie a knot between two grains of barley which he will never be able to do.
A man who paints a picture of animate objects; he will be made to put life into them which he will never be able to do.
A man who leads a people in Saalah while they dislike him”.
It is advisable for a person who sees an unpleasant or disturbing dream that he spits thrice on his left side as soon as he wakes up and thereafter seek Allah's protection from the accursed devil. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and his followers used to do likewise.

Aisha
07-07-2015, 03:28 PM
السّلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Please ask a reliable, practicing scholar in your locality to guide you towards someone who can help.

No one here is qualified to interpret dreams.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!