Aaqib
07-08-2015, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
The 4 conditions of sincere repentance:

1. Stop the sin
2. Regret doing the sin
3. Promise to never repeat the sin
4. Ask person for forgiveness if the sin is against someone
Shukran brother Farhan. Btw can you answer my other thread in the Advice and Support thread? Shukran

Abz2000
07-08-2015, 09:51 PM
Confirm that there is no god but Almighty God, and that Muhammad pbuh is His slave and messenger whom He sent with the truth as a bearer of glad tidings, warner, and guide to mankind and jinn.
Humbly acknowledge that Almighty God is free from every imperfection and that we humans and other creatures are imperfect and or limited in most aspects.
Make the firm intention to establish Islam in every aspect of life to the best of our sincere ability.
And copy the prayer of Adam when he pbuh wronged himself (rabbana zualamna anfusana....)

Then learnt Adam from his Lord words of inspiration, and his Lord Turned towards him; for He is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.
38.*We said: "Get ye down all from here; and if, as is sure, there comes to you Guidance from me, whosoever follows My guidance, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
39.*"But those who reject Faith and belie Our Signs, they shall be companions of the Fire; they shall abide therein."
40.*O Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil your covenant with Me as I fulfil My Covenant with you, and fear none but Me.
41.*And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and be not the first to reject Faith therein, nor sell My Signs for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone.
42.*And cover not Truth with falsehood, nor conceal the Truth when ye know (what it is).
43.*And be steadfast in prayer; practise regular charity; and bow down your heads with those who bow down (in worship).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuslimOfAmerica
07-09-2015, 10:01 AM
First and foremost, you must internally feel sorry, and ask Allah for forgiveness. You must also stop doing the sin. A side note, you should not proceed to committing a sin thinking that you will repent later for it. Ask Allah to give you the strength to not commit this sin again. Realize that you are a human and cannot do this without the help of Allah. As Salamu Alaykum

Lady A
07-09-2015, 10:14 AM
I also make dua for the person I harmed. I'll ask Allah to put happiness in their life and make them successful in this life and the hereafter.
If its a personal sin (like listening to music) I'll read the Quran for the same amount of time I listened to music.
Increasing in dhikr helps me appreciate Allah's mercy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!