/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i am a new sister

muslimrose
07-08-2015, 10:13 PM
salaam to you all i am a revert who lives in UK..i live alone and have joined this forum to learn more about islam and because ive not practised my deen as i should im sure this forum will strengthen my deen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aaqib
07-08-2015, 10:15 PM
Salam and welcome to the forums sister :)
By out of curiosity, what religion did you revert into Islam from?

strivingobserver98
07-08-2015, 10:38 PM
وَ عَلَيْكُمْ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُهُ

Welcome to IB [emoji106]

How did you find Islam? If you don't mind me asking.

muslimrose
07-08-2015, 10:48 PM
i used to be a christian

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
07-09-2015, 07:17 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome sister. Nice to get you here. I wish you will enjoy your stay and find a lot of information.

And Ramadan Mubarak of course!

MuslimOfAmerica
07-09-2015, 09:37 AM
In Sha Allah this forum will strengthen all of our deen. Welcome to the forum sister!

MuslimOfAmerica
07-09-2015, 09:39 AM
From the short time we have been on this forum, it is evident that you are very helpful Ma Sha Allah. Could you please explain what "Reputation" means?

MuslimOfAmerica
07-09-2015, 09:40 AM
Sister Herb

Lady A
07-09-2015, 10:30 AM
:wa: and :welcome:

Glad to have you on the forum. I hope you do learn a lot and share what you learned to encourage the rest of us!

sister herb
07-09-2015, 10:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimOfAmerica
From the short time we have been on this forum, it is evident that you are very helpful Ma Sha Allah. Could you please explain what "Reputation" means?
You can find the answer from the FAQ - What is the reputation system?

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?...utation_system

You can see at the down left of everyones posts a star (that´s where you can give reputation).

Note: Beside of it is a triangle - that´s if you think someone brokes the rules - it´s for the report very bad post to the administration. :phew

Hopely that helps.

MuslimOfAmerica
07-09-2015, 11:38 AM
Jazakillah Khair sister

Jannat Seeker
07-10-2015, 03:10 PM
وَ عَلَيْكُمْ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُهُ

Welcome to IB Sister. Hope you will enjoy your stay here & find it beneficial.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!