/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam from USA.

Faree
07-11-2015, 05:54 AM
:sl: I am a Pakistani, but I live in USA. I'm 17 years old and I'm in 12th grade. imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
07-11-2015, 06:32 AM
:wa:

Welcome to IB brother :welcome:.

Pakistani? I'm sure you will like the Urdu section. Masha Allah another young user :).

greenhill
07-11-2015, 07:22 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Lady A
07-11-2015, 09:57 AM
:wa: :welcome:

Turn that sad face to a happy face! imsad>>:D

So close to graduation! You must be excited.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Faree
07-12-2015, 04:32 AM
imsad Sad face because I am depressed very much. And my belief in Islam has become very weak. I started to think that all these religions are created by humans and there is no true religion.
That is why I joined this forum to get help.

Faree
07-12-2015, 04:33 AM
imsad Sad face because I am depressed very much. My belief in Islam has become very weak. I started to think that all these religions are created by humans and there is no true religion.
That is why I joined this forum to get help.

Scimitar
07-12-2015, 06:01 AM
Welcome to the forum and Assalaam alaikum :)

You're only 12 eh?

Have you studied the Qur'an and the Sunnah? you're still quite young so it's understandable if you haven't. They Qur'an contains all the essential truths you will need to know that our faith is the correct one, and in doing so you will be find all the answers to those BIG questions.

But it takes study.

My advice is, make salaah regularly and ask Allah for guidance. These are now the final BIG days and nights of Ramadhan. Make the most of them young brother. Ask Allah to guide you and give you knowledge. Ask him to forgive you whatever sins you may have acumulated in your so far, short life. Ask away, HIS bounty is endless, and doesn't diminish...

...ask yourself, why do the elders always speak of Islam so highly? Is it because their life experiences have led them to understand it as truth through years of quiet contemplation of the Qur'an and their ability to read the "times" we live in? amongst other contributing factors?

The answer is YES.

You're still young, so brother, do not despair - hope is there.

If you sincerely want to know truth - make salaah and make dua, as much as you can.

Also, well done for joining here because of the reason you mentioned above - this shows us here that you want to know "truth", and that young brother, is admirable :)

keep ya chin up, ok? I like you already :) masha-Allah.

Scimi

Faree
07-12-2015, 06:37 AM
:wa: I am in 12th grade not 12 years old.

Scimitar
07-12-2015, 06:57 AM
Sorry my mistake - I'm 40 lol.

12th grade would make you 16/17? still young by my standards, but at your age, 4 years seems like a LOOONG time, right? So many changes in so little time eh?

I remember those days :D I sure wouldn't wanna be there again. Was tough, confusing, and gah - I'm sure you already know since you're "there" right now.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!