/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It is the Holy Qur'an which says it

Muslim10
07-11-2015, 03:42 PM
We find in the Qur'an:

"Only those that have knowledge fear God"

and we find in the Qur'an:

"it is those that honor him (Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family), help him and follow the light which is sent down with him, it is these that will prosper"
(possibly a slightly different wording)

We find in the Qur'an:

"Muhammad is the Messenger of God"

We find in the Qur'an:

"He has sent down the balance"

We find in the Qur'an:

"O mankind fear your Lord"

We find in the Qur'an:
"those who believe in the revelation given to Muhammad"

We find in th Qur'an:
"The path of those You have favored"

We find in the Qur'an:
"Not those whose portion is wrath and not those who go astray"

In a famous Hadith, Muhammad called Ubayy Ibn Kaab to him, but Ubayy was praying so he did not respond. When he came after he finished his prayer, Muhammad rebuked him, asking him if he did not hear the verse "respond to the Messenger when he calls you to that which gives you life" (possibly a different wording).

In a famous Hadith Qudsi, God Almighty says, more or less: "When I love him, I will be his eyes with which he sees, his ears with which he hears, his hands with which he seizes (or strikes) and his feet (or legs) with which he walks"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim10
07-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Don't tell me the Qur'an said or the Hadith said
We believe God spoke the Qur'an
So there is a way to hear just as He has His way of talking
We believe his personality was the Qur'an, peace be upon him and his family
So there is caution to apply when reading his words
Understanding of a given Hadith, therefore is a special huge knowledge
Because his personality, peace be upon him and is family was the Holy Qur'an
Not his aim, his ideal, or his way, but his personality

Muslim10
07-11-2015, 04:25 PM
"There has come to you a Messenger from your own persons..."

Or from your own selves...Min Anfusikum in Arabic.

How great the Messenger; peace be upon him and his family at all times and for all time.

Muslim10
07-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Then later in the verse, God calls him Rauf and Rahim; and these are names of Allah Almighty.

How great the Messenger; peace be upon him and his family at all times and for all time.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
07-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Brother Nouman Ali Khan may have explained it somewhere in this website www.linguisticmiracle.com. Try searching there :ia:.

Muslim10
07-12-2015, 12:14 PM
I am not here to insult people. It goes for you to, do not insult me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!