/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why we complain?

sister herb
07-13-2015, 07:58 PM

Why we complain when Allah has gave to us more than we even need? Why we forget to thank Allah about what we have got from Him? Why we waste our food everyday while others die for hungry? :embarrass

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-13-2015, 09:28 PM
"I never complain. I always grateful for foods that I have"

"But, Ardianto!, it's because you always have money to buy foods that you want!"

:embarrass

Lady A
07-15-2015, 06:37 PM
^ :giggling:

Iceee
07-15-2015, 06:59 PM
This.

My parents would always get so upset when I didn't eat dinner. My mom would say things like, "There are people in Africa starving who would eat these vegetables without question," which would make me think about it a lot. We have so much good and healthy foods, clean water, resources, friends, family etc. while people in some countries will never have. It seems like a first world problem when I open my fridge, see it full of food, and think to myself, "there's nothing to eat."

We must be grateful in these final few days of Ramadan and Inshallah when the Imam finishes reciting the Quran and we do our Dua'as tonight at the mosque, I will thank Allah Subhanuwatallah for everything thus far and more to come.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
umairlooms
07-16-2015, 04:44 AM
we complain when we do not see people who have less than us.
it is also because we do not believe that we are slaves of Almight Allah, as we know he has asked us to be grateful
and certainly he is happy with those who are grateful.
nothing is more important than being goods slaves of Allah

Moshy
07-16-2015, 10:31 AM
We should always be greatful for what Alllah has given, even if it is something small.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!