/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salaam Eid Mubarak to all

greenhill
07-16-2015, 01:35 PM
So, in Malaysia, we have completed a month of fasting and may it be accepted in full and out good intentions count as a deed.

Forgiveness is hard when the hurt is deep. May we be strong enough to forgive and leave it to Allah the Most Knowledgeable and Fair.

May we find peace.

Salaam Eid Mubarak fellow IB members, from me and fellow Malaysians!

:peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
07-16-2015, 09:46 PM
[emoji322][emoji322]EID MUBARAK[emoji322][emoji322]

تقبل الله منا ومنكم
May Allah accept it from us & you

Lady A
07-16-2015, 10:34 PM
Eid Mubarak Brother Greenhill! May Allah accept your month of Ramadan, :amin:

BeTheChange
07-16-2015, 10:59 PM
Walaikumasalaam everyone.

Alhamdulilah for having the opportunity to have lived through Ramadan.

May Allah swt accept our good deeds and efforts.

May Allah swt help us stay strong Ameen.

May Allah swt help us all continue with our good habits for the rest of our lives Ameen.

I wish you all happiness and joy - Eid Mubarak brothers & sisters! Don't over-eat!

attachmentphp?attachmentid5495&ampstc1 -

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lady A
07-16-2015, 11:05 PM
Ameen, Ameen, AMEEN!!

Ridwaan Ravat
07-17-2015, 02:11 AM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Eid Mubarak to one and all.

May Allah accept all our prayers. Aameen.

Remember we are 12 month Muslims and not just Muslim in Ramadan, stay focused and keep up the spirituality.

Request duaas.

CalmIslam
07-17-2015, 03:13 AM
Eid Mubarak [emoji173]️

sister herb
07-17-2015, 05:13 AM
Eid Mubarak to all Muslims!

Moshy
07-17-2015, 06:57 AM
Eid Mubarak to the Muslims who have sited the moon in their country!

Scimitar
07-17-2015, 10:19 AM
Eid Mubarak :)

Scimi

InToTheRain
07-17-2015, 02:18 PM
:sl: Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Eid Mubarak! May it be accepted.

ardianto
07-21-2015, 03:29 AM
Assalamualaikum.

I hope is not to late if I say "Selamat hari raya Iedul Fitri 1436 Hijriah" (Eid Mubarak 1436 Hijri)

I went to Bogor, the city where I was born, with my sons, my sisters and my nephews, to celebrated Eid there with my maternal relatives. That's why I disappear from forum for few days. Yeah, like Muslims in some other countries, many Muslims in Indonesia also 'back to the hometown' to celebrate Eid-ul Fitr. By the way, in Indonesia we spell "Eid" as "Ied".

:)

greenhill
07-21-2015, 04:19 AM
Bogor? Many of my friends play golf at Bogor Raya club.. hope you had a good one. I stayed in KL for the first time ever and didn't go back to my home town.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!