/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Memorizing Quran Methodology

SaadTahir
07-16-2015, 03:50 PM
I'm new to this community. My name is Saad. I made an account because I have a question that has not yet been asked. I have heard from many sources that listening to something while you sleep helps you memorize the material. So with this in mind, I was wondering if it was okay to fall asleep while listening to the holy Quran with the intention of future memory retention of this holy book. Insa-Allah, I hope you guys help me and enlighten me on this subject.
Jazakomallahu Khairan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
07-16-2015, 08:03 PM
Why not listen to Qur'an before sleeping? For example, you listen to 10 minutes it helps you relax, then turn it off and sleep.

SaadTahir
07-17-2015, 12:27 AM
Well, of course, sleeping will not be the only time I will be listening/reading the Quran. But what is the ruling on it if the intention is memory retention?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!