/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam ️

CalmIslam
07-16-2015, 07:36 PM
Assalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh My Muslim Sisters & Brothers Of Islam Just Wanted To Introuduce Myself [emoji5]️ So Excited To Join You Guys In This Islam Forum My Name Is Asha & I'm From The U.S I've Stumbled Upon This Forum Interested In Learning More About My Beautiful Deen That I've Been Blessed With..Thought It Was Appropriate To Introduce Myself Since I'm New To This Allhamdulilah Salaam May Allah Bless You All :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
07-16-2015, 07:42 PM
:wa:

Welcome to IB Asha. Hope this forum is beneficial to you :ia: :).

CalmIslam
07-16-2015, 07:45 PM
Thank you For Your Warmhearted Welcome [emoji4]

CalmIslam
07-16-2015, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
:wa:

Welcome to IB Asha. Hope this forum is beneficial to you :ia: :).
Thank You For Your Warmhearted Welcome [emoji4]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
07-16-2015, 08:24 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to IB forum. Hopely you will like your stay here with us and find here a lot of interesting information.

CalmIslam
07-16-2015, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to IB forum. Hopely you will like your stay here with us and find here a lot of interesting information.
Thank You Inshallah [emoji173]️

Lady A
07-16-2015, 10:28 PM
:wa: Asha! :welcome:

This forum does help w/learning Islam. Not only that, it motivated me to do more! Had I not joined this forum, I fear I may have lacked a lot of worship this Ramadan! I'm glad you joined!!

CalmIslam
07-16-2015, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lady A
:wa: Asha! :welcome:

This forum does help w/learning Islam. Not only that, it motivated me to do more! Had I not joined this forum, I fear I may have lacked a lot of worship this Ramadan! I'm glad you joined!!
Allhamdulilah you're so kind [emoji173]️ thank you so much ! & I need all the learning I can acknowledge, this Ramadan was absolutely beautiful & amazing sad to see it go but inshallah we'll do amazing deeds for the sake of Allah

Moshy
07-18-2015, 11:50 AM
Welcome to the forum. InshAllah you will have all queries of yours answered here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!