/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Helppppp

CalmIslam
07-17-2015, 11:26 PM
If You Miss A Prayer Can You Make It Up?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lady A
07-18-2015, 01:23 AM
In short, yes! We can make up our missed prayers. :sunny:

CalmIslam
07-18-2015, 01:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lady A
Allhamdulilah Great To Know [emoji28] thank you !

CalmIslam
07-18-2015, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lady A
For example If I miss duhr can I make it up in asr ? & if so how would that work ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
07-18-2015, 03:58 AM
:sl:

......If a prayer is missed, it is common practice among Muslims that it is to be made up as soon as it is remembered or as soon as one is able to do so. This is known as Qadaa'. For example, if one misses the noon prayer because of a work meeting that could not be interrupted, one should pray as soon as the meeting is over. If the next prayer time has already come, one should first perform the prayer that was missed, and immediately after it the “on time” prayer.

It is incorrect to simply throw up one’s hands and say, “Oh, it was missed and there is nothing to do about it.” There are times when prayer is missed for unavoidable reasons.

.....http://islam.about.com/od/prayer/f/missedprayers.htm

in the past , when i unfortunately missed any salat , i used to make intention like this : With the name of Allah , I face towards kaaba and make intention to offer my missed salat of i.e Fajr / Asr etc.

strivingobserver98
07-18-2015, 04:05 AM
Try your best to do prayers on time :ia:.

The Prophet ﷺ said, “The most beloved of deeds to Allah are: the salat in its proper time, goodness to the parents, and striving in the way of Allah”. [Bukhari and Muslim]

greenhill
07-18-2015, 04:07 AM
Not sure of the authenticity of this but I have read it somewhere and it gave me hope..

When the day of Reckoning arrives and you are questioned on your prayers if you have completed them all, and if the answer is 'no' then the next question will be asked if the 'Sunat' prayers performed is enough to fill in for those missed? . . . So do lots of sunat prayers. Allah knows I need them (if this is true).

:peace:

CalmIslam
07-18-2015, 04:38 AM
Okay thank you so much you guys!! May Allah bless you all Allhamdulilah [emoji173]️

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!