/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Paradise

mr2299muslim
07-18-2015, 10:50 PM
Salam,

I had a query regarding to paradise in islam,
its said that all desires and fantasies of man can be fulfilled in paradise is this true, and somethings be removed from mind, like sadness depression and wanting more

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shafat10
07-19-2015, 03:39 PM
First part - yes, you will get what you want.
Second part - there will be no sadness, only peace.
So pretty much yes to all.

shafat10
07-19-2015, 03:40 PM
And, Walaikum Assalam :).

greenhill
07-19-2015, 06:36 PM
We have so many questions. Paradise is rightfully one of them.

The problem is, we can't grasp the concept in its entirety. We are mortal and clouded by syaitan. So, paradise is described in fashion that we can understand. Whatever it is, we can be absolutely sure that it will be better than the best of Earth times. Not just sometimes, but all the time, eternal.

It is just that, based on our own experience, this is not conceivable. So how is this possible? My son asked me several years back, surely it will get boring in paradise.

How Allah does it, I've learnt not to question, but know that living like a King where all whims and fancies are taken care of with utmost care, and never ever getting sick, tired or having to worry about anything, I mean absolutely NO worries at all, responsibility or care, just enjoy the rewards unending, forever and more. Do I really need to know more?

Just have to get down and really earn my place there!

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
07-20-2015, 03:59 AM
:wa:

Watch this video :)

mr2299muslim
07-24-2015, 07:54 PM
Thanks a lot Jazak Allah to All

Moshy
07-26-2015, 12:01 PM
Here are videos on :

Jannah:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DGOIpzDF8iE

Jahannam:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f-MjYqCE2cE

As regards the matter of them desiring something like the blessings of this world, they will in fact desire something better than that, because even the person who is the lowest in status in Paradise will enjoy something like ten times the joys of this world. ‘Abdullaah ibn Mas’ood said: "The Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: ‘I know who will be the last person to be brought out of Hell and the last person to enter Paradise. It will be a man who will come out of Hell crawling. Allaah will say to him, "Go and enter Paradise." So he will go there and think that it is full, so he will come back and say, "O Lord, I found it full." Allaah will say to him a second time, "Go and enter Paradise." So he will go there and think that it is full, so he will come back and say, "O Lord, I found it full." Allaah will say to him, "Go and enter Paradise, for there you will have something like the world and ten times more." The man will say, "Are You making fun of me (or are You laughing at me), and You are the King of all?"’ - and I saw the Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) smiling so broadly that his back teeth could be seen. He used to say, ‘That is the person who is lowest in status in Paradise.’" [Agreed upon; this version is reported by Muslim, no. 272]

Everything that the people of Paradise desire will be theirs, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "… (there will be) therein all that one’s inner-self could desire, all that the eyes could delight in, and you will abide therein forever." [al-Zukhruf 43:71]
Information from :
http://islamqa.info/en/1141

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!