/* */

PDA

View Full Version : kafir secular muslims who submit totally to God

Abz2000
07-22-2015, 10:03 AM
Are you a godless kafir secular muslim who submits totally to God - or are you simply unaware of the concept of doublethink?

couldn't help marvelling at this intro as i flipped through the search term "islam" on google news

Islamic*State suspected of using Bosnia-Herzegovina village to train*...
Catholic Online-11 hours ago
However, "militant*Islam*was little known to Bosnia's mostly secular Muslim population until the 1990s*...
Sounds like an insult to the human intellect when one bothers to reasearch and ponder upon the terms they come across on a day to day basis.

Secularism*is the principle of the separation of government institutions and persons*mandated*to represent*the state*from*religious institutions*and*religious dignitaries.
One manifestation of secularism is asserting the right to be free from religious rule and teachings,
or, in a state declared to be neutral on matters of belief, from the imposition by government of religion or religious practices upon its people.
Another manifestation of secularism is the view that public activities and decisions, especially*political*ones, should be uninfluenced by religious beliefs and/or practices.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secularism
The above description combined with experience clearly demonstrates that the term "separation" is actually used to disguise the concept of "domination" while keeping those who may take exception to the concept at bay.

Let it be made absolutely clear the secular means godless/submission to the will of politicians in spite of God.

And when someone tells us that it's possible to be "good" without obeying the laws of God, it is pertinent that that one asks them who it is that collectively defines the concept of "good".

Secular parenting: Believe me, kids can be good without God - LA ...

www.latimes.com › opinion › opinion-laMobile-friendly - Jan 15, 2015 -*

For*godless*parents like me, sociologist Phil Zuckerman's Op-Ed article Thursday on the growing*...

Secularism is no less than anarchy in the Kingdom of God, and as such is a crime deserving of God's wrath - in the absence of repentance.

أَمْ تَأْمُرُهُمْ أَحْلَامُهُم بِهَذَا أَمْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ طَاغُونَ ?
Yusuf Ali:
Is it that their faculties of understanding urge them to this, or are they but a people transgressing beyond bounds?

Sahih International:
Or do their minds command them to [say] this, or are they a transgressing people?

Pickthall:
Do their minds command them to do this, or are they an outrageous folk?

Shakir:
Nay! do their understandings bid them this? Or are they an inordinate people?Muhammad Sarwar: Does their reason tell them to say this or is it because they are a rebellious people?

Mohsin Khan:
Do their minds command them this [i.e. to tell a lie against you (Muhammad SAW)] or are they people exceeding the bounds (i.e. from Belief in Allah to disbelief).Arberry: Or do their intellects bid them do this? Or are they an insolent people?

Rashad:
Is it their dreams that dictate their behavior, or are they naturally wicked?

Sarwar:
Does their reason tell them to say this or is it because they are a rebellious people?

Quran 52:32

1Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,*
2Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.*

3But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?*

4For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.*
5But ye say, Whosoever shall say to*his*father or*hismother,*It is*a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;*
6And honour not his father or his mother,*he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.*
7Ye*hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,8This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with*their*lips; but their heart is far from me.

9But in vain they do worship me, teaching*for*doctrines the commandments of men.
What Defiles a Man
10And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:*11Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

12Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?*

13But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

14Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Matthew 7:1-14

قُلْ جَاء الْحَقُّ وَمَا يُبْدِئُ الْبَاطِلُ وَمَا يُعِيدُ

Say: The Truth has come, and falsehood neither originates, nor reproduces.

Quran 34:49

70.*Leave alone those who take their religion to be mere play and amusement, and are deceived by the life of this world. But proclaim (to them) this (truth): that every soul delivers itself to ruin by its own acts: it will find for itself no protector or intercessor except Allah. if it offered every ransom, (or reparation), none will be accepted: such is (the end of) those who deliver themselves to ruin by their own acts: they will have for drink (only) boiling water, and for punishment, one most grievous: for they persisted in rejecting Allah.
71.*Say: "Shall we indeed call on others besides Allah,- things that can do us neither good nor harm,- and turn on our heels after receiving guidance from Allah. - like one whom the evil ones have made into a fool, wandering bewildered through the earth, his friends calling, come to us', (vainly) guiding him to the path." Say: "(Allah)'s guidance is the (only) guidance, and we have been directed to submit ourselves to the Lord of the worlds;-
72.*"To establish regular prayers and to fear Allah. for it is to Him that we shall be gathered together."
73.*It is He who created the heavens and the earth in true (proportions): the day He saith, "Be," behold! it is. His word is the truth. His will be the dominion the day the trumpet will be blown. He knoweth the unseen as well as that which is open. For He is the Wise, well acquainted (with all things).
74.*Lo! Abraham said to his father Azar: "Takest thou idols for gods? For I see thee and thy people in manifest error."
75.*So also did We show Abraham the power and the laws of the heavens and the earth, that he might (with understanding) have certitude.
76.*When the night covered him over, He saw a star: He said: "This is my Lord." But when it set, He said: "I love not those that set."
77.*When he saw the moon rising in splendour, he said: "This is my Lord." But when the moon set, He said: "unless my Lord guide me, I shall surely be among those who go astray."
78.*When he saw the sun rising in splendour, he said: "This is my Lord; this is the greatest (of all)." But when the sun set, he said: "O my people! I am indeed free from your (guilt) of giving partners to Allah.

79.*"For me, I have set my face, firmly and truly, towards Him Who created the heavens and the earth, and never shall I give partners to Allah."
80.*His people disputed with him. He said: "(Come) ye to dispute with me, about Allah, when He (Himself) hath guided me? I fear not (the beings) ye associate with Allah. Unless my Lord.
My Lord comprehendeth in His knowledge all things. Will ye not (yourselves) be admonished?
81.*"How should I fear that which ye associate with Allah, when ye fear not to give partners to Allah without any warrant having been given to you?
Which of (us) two parties hath more right to security? (tell me) if ye know.
82.*"It is those who believe and confuse not their beliefs with wrong - that are (truly) in security, for they are on (right) guidance."
83.*That was the reasoning about Us, which We gave to Abraham (to use) against his people: We raise whom We will, degree after degree: for thy Lord is full of wisdom and knowledge.

84.*We gave him Isaac and Jacob: all (three) guided: and before him, We guided Noah, and among his progeny, David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses, and Aaron: thus do We reward those who do good:
85.*And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous:
86.*And Isma'il and Elisha, and Jonas, and Lot: and to all We gave favour above the nations:
87.*(To them) and to their fathers, and progeny and brethren: We chose them, and we guided them to a straight way.
88.*This is the guidance of Allah. He giveth that guidance to whom He pleaseth, of His worshippers. If they were to join other gods with Him, all that they did would be vain for them.
89.*These were the men to whom We gave the Book, and authority, and prophethood: if these (their descendants) reject them, Behold! We shall entrust their charge to a new people who reject them not.90.*Those were the (prophets) who received Allah.s guidance: Copy the guidance they received; Say: "No reward for this do I ask of you: This is no less than a message for the nations."
91.*No just estimate of Allah do they make when they say: "Nothing doth Allah send down to man (by way of revelation)" Say: "Who then sent down the Book which Moses brought?- a light and guidance to man: But ye make it into (separate) sheets for show, while ye conceal much (of its contents): therein were ye taught that which ye knew not- neither ye nor your fathers." Say: "(Allah) (sent it down)": Then leave them to plunge in vain discourse and trifling.
92.*And this is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, and confirming (the revelations) which came before it: that thou mayest warn the mother of cities and all around her. Those who believe in the Hereafter believe in this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
07-22-2015, 02:28 PM
So nice to drop a bit of Christianity into the mix..

Fantastic opening paragraph.

The irony and sarcasm is absolutely tidal over here..

Good luck to ya.

Eid on different days here again, same as usual.

But sooner or later.....

However you finish that sentence will tell you all you need to know.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!