/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salam Alaikum waragmtulahi wabarakatu

Yusuf352
07-24-2015, 04:39 AM
Bismiallah ir-rahman ir-raheem. First and foremost i send peace and blessing to our beloved Prophet Mohamed and his entire house hold, and to all of his companions. Salam Alaikum my brothers and sisters in islam. May Allah swt blessing and mercy be given to all of you and may he forgive all our sins. Ameen! I'm a 2 year old in islam going on 28 years old in regards to my age. Alhamdulilah I'm happy Allah swt choose me to embrace islam as my religion. I was born in a Christian famiky and converted to years ago alhamdulilah. I've been learning more and more about our deen and am working on memorizing the whole quran Insha Allah. So far I have five surahs memorized and you guess can probably guess which ones they are. Insha Allah I would love if I can meet some good brothers who are solid in their knowledge of our deen. Insha Allah we can be friends. This is my first thread so I'm hoping for a good response Insha Allah.
Thank you! Jazakalkheir

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lady A
07-24-2015, 04:42 AM
:wa: :welcome:

Ameen to all duas. You've gotta share your conversion story one day! May Allah increase your brotherhood on IB and in real life, Ameen.

Muslim Woman
07-24-2015, 07:52 AM
:wa:

bro , Welcome to Islam .

U may share ur story in details in Stories of Muslim convert thread.

http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ml#post2850972

greenhill
07-24-2015, 09:06 AM
Welcome to the forum and the deen.

Wishing you a great stay and journey into discovery.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
InToTheRain
07-24-2015, 10:29 AM
Walaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu :)

Ahlan Wa Sahlan

Umm Abed
07-25-2015, 05:40 PM
Wa alaikum salam

Thanks for your post. Masha'allah, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy the forum:)

strivingobserver98
07-26-2015, 05:49 PM
:wa:

Welcome to IB :). May Allah also guide your family and keep you steadfast on the deen. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!