/* */

PDA

View Full Version : president - khalifah

Abz2000
07-24-2015, 10:03 AM
assalamu 'alaikum wr wb brothers and sisters,
i have seen too many similarities in structure and naming within the systems of the United states of America and the Islamic State for it to be just a haphazard coincidence.

we know that names evolve with sounds akin to the concept of chinese whisper or "lost in translation" such as Jonah, Yunus, Jones --- Maryam, Miriam, Mary, Marie, Maria. Dawud Kamran and David Cameron etc.

we also know that the founders of the lands which had come me to be called America were learned well versed in various forms of governance and that they picked and chise from many ways of life.
the chain of command method is also very similar, however the origins of the terms "president" and "khalifah" are so close that it makes ones eyebrows shoot up - unless it's just another coincidence.
the differences between the seal of the Prophet pbuh which is used by Islamic State and the great seal of the U.S are however striking.

precedent

nounˈprɛsɪd(ə)nt/

1.an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances."there are substantial precedents for using interactive media in training"
synonyms:
model,*exemplar,*example,*pattern,*previous case,*prior case,*previous instance/example,*prior instance/example;

adjective prɪˈsiːd(ə)nt,ˈprɛsɪ-/1.preceding in time, order, or importance."a precedent case"

PRESIDENT:

Etymologically, a*president*is one who*presides*(from*Latin*prae-*"before" +*sedere*"to sit";
giving the term*praeses). Originally, the term referred to the presiding officer of a ceremony or meeting (i.e.,*chairman), but today it most commonly refers to an executive official. Among other things, "President" today is a common title for the*heads of state*of most republics, whether*presidential republics,*semi-presidential republics*or*parliamentary republics.

Caliph is from the word khalīfah. The word Khulifa, means successor. The translation used creates the word as a noun. Both words have the same root, KhLF, but are not the same word. KhLF at the root means "to take the place of or to differ." It is a verb. Khalifah, is also a verb, which means "to succeed" or "to do in someone's place." The first time the word KhLF became a noun was when the Muslims had to figure out who would succeed the Seal of the Prophets. There was confusion as to who would. Some felt Ali should be the successor, others thought it should be by consensus of elders. The word "Caliph" which only means "Successor" became a formalized title of the position Abu Bakr was nominated for. In the Qur'an, you have the verb form. There was no formal noun version of the root KhLF in the Qur'an, although newer translations into English suggest KhLF as a noun. You can say humans created the Title of Caliph only as a response to no formal Title existing in the Qur'an."
other

words from the root appear as khalf (behind), ikhtilaaf (difference), khallaf etc.

The term*caliph*(/ˈkeɪlɪf,*ˈkælɪf/), derives from the*Arabic*word*khalīfah*(خَليفة,**pronunciation*) , which means "successor", "steward", or "deputy" and has traditionally been considered a shortening of either the term*khalifat Allah*("successor to God") or*khalifat rasul Allah*("successor of*the messenger of God"). However, studies of pre-Islamic texts suggest that the original meaning of the phrase was "successor*selected by*God."

Can anybody expound? any tidbits that flash past the mind will add to the picture.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
07-24-2015, 10:53 AM
late Middle English: via Old French from Latin*praesident-*‘sitting before’ (see*preside).

early 17th century: from French*présider, from Latin*praesidere, from *prae*‘before’ +*sedere‘sit’.

seems like both verbs (khalifah and president) evolved into nouns in a very similar fashion:

:be in charge of,*be responsible for,*be accountable for,*be at the head/helm of,*head,*be head of,*manage,*administer,*organize,*be in control of,*control,*direct,*lead,*run,*govern,*rule,*be boss of,*head up,*conduct,command,*supervise,*superintend,*overs ee,*handle;*
informal be in the driving/driver's seat,*be in the saddle,*pull the strings,*call the shots/tune.

Praeses*(Latin*pl.*praesides) is a*Latinword meaning "placed before" or "at the head".[1]*In antiquity, it was used to refer to*Roman*governors; it continues to see some use for various modern positions.

Roman governors

Praeses*began to be used as a generic description for*provincial*governors—often through paraphrases, such as*qui praeest*("he who presides")

so we find that khalifah, priest, and imam also share the same basic root meaning

as do secular, secularis seculum, seculorum and seclorum. (i.e kafir, godless, through the ages.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...te_of_Iraq.svg

http://images.unurthed.com/Campbell-...States-127.jpg

Abz2000
07-24-2015, 03:09 PM
A*constitution*is a set of fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is governed. These rules together make up, i.e. constitute, what the entity is.

democracy*definition. A system of government in which power is vested in the people, who rule either directly or through freely elected representatives. Note:*Democratic*institutions, such as parliaments, may exist in a monarchy.

A*Republic*is representative government ruled by law.
A*Democracy*is government ruled by the majority.

let us see the mindset of the founders who established the entity called "America" and let us also see whether that itself was ultimately sustainable:

Hence it is that democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and in general have been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths... A republic, by which I mean a government in which a scheme of representation takes place, opens a different prospect and promises the cure for which we are seeking."*
James Madison, Federalist Papers No. 10 (1787).

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
*Ben Franklin

“A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.”*
Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.”*
John Adams

by their fruits you know them....

www.presidentialrhetoric.com › speeches
Dec 12, 2005 -*George W.*Bush*The Struggle for*Democracy*in*Iraq: Speech to the World Affairs Council of*...

Bush: Iraq Part of 'Global Democratic Revolution' - Washington Post

www.washingtonpost.com › articles
Nov 6, 2003 -*While speaking to the National Endowment for*Democracy, President*Bush*called for*democracy*in the*...
And now let us understand whether Judaism/Christianity was ever compatible with the concept of democracy:

13Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near*me*with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

14Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people,*even*a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise*men*shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent*men*shall be hid.
15Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
16Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay:
for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not?
or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Isaiah 13:16

“But government in which the majority rule in all cases can not be based on justice, even as far as men understand it.”**Henry David Thoreau

He sends down from the sky, rain, and valleys flow according to their capacity, and the torrent carries a rising foam. And from that [ore] which they heat in the fire, desiring adornments and utensils, is a foam like it. Thus Allah presents [the example of] truth and falsehood. As for the foam, it vanishes, [being] cast off; but as for that which benefits the people, it remains on the earth. Thus does Allah present examples.
Quran 13:17

For,*after*the*truth*[has been forsaken], what is*there*[left]*but error? How,*then,*can you turn away?
Thus does the word of thy Lord prove true against those who transgress that they believe not.
Say: Is there anyone among your associate-gods who produces the first creation, then reproduces it?
Say: Allah produces the first creation, then He reproduces it. How are you then turned away!

Quran 10:32-34

Abz2000
07-24-2015, 03:44 PM

23.*(Further, We sent a long line of prophets for your instruction). We sent Noah to his people: He said, "O my people! worship Allah. Ye have no other god but Him. Will ye not fear (Him)?"
24.*The chiefs of the Unbelievers among his people said: "He is no more than a man like yourselves: his wish is to assert his superiority over you: if Allah had wished (to send messengers), He could have sent down angels; never did we hear such a thing (as he says), among our ancestors of old."
25.*(And some said): "He is only a man possessed: wait (and have patience) with him for a time."
26.*(Noah) said: "O my Lord! help me: for that they accuse me of falsehood!"
27.*So We inspired him (with this message): "Construct the Ark within Our sight and under Our guidance: then when comes Our Command, and the fountains of the earth gush forth, take thou on board pairs of every species, male and female, and thy family- except those of them against whom the Word has already gone forth: And address Me not in favour of the wrong-doers; for they shall be drowned (in the Flood).
28.*And when thou hast embarked on the Ark - thou and those with thee,- say: "Praise be to Allah, Who has saved us from the people who do wrong."
29.*And say: "O my Lord! enable me to disembark with thy blessing: for Thou art the Best to enable (us) to disembark."
30.*Verily in this there are Signs (for men to understand); (thus) do We try (men).
31.*Then We raised after them another generation.
32.*And We sent to them an apostle from among themselves, (saying), "Worship Allah. ye have no other god but Him. Will ye not fear (Him)?"
33.*And the chiefs of his people, who disbelieved and denied the Meeting in the Hereafter, and on whom We had bestowed the good things of this life, said: "He is no more than a man like yourselves: he eats of that of which ye eat, and drinks of what ye drink
34.*"If ye obey a man like yourselves, behold, it is certain ye will be lost.
35.*"Does he promise that when ye die and become dust and bones, ye shall be brought forth (again)?
36.*"Far, very far is that which ye are promised!
37.*"There is nothing but our life in this world! We shall die and we live! But we shall never be raised up again!
38.*"He is only a man who invents a lie against Allah, but we are not the ones to believe in him!"
39.*(The prophet) said: "O my Lord! help me: for that they accuse me of falsehood."
40.*((Allah)) said: "In but a little while, they are sure to be sorry!"
41.*Then the Blast overtook them with justice, and We made them as rubbish of dead leaves (floating on the stream of Time)! So away with the people who do wrong!
42.*Then We raised after them other generations.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
07-25-2015, 12:19 PM
I don't get what you're trying to say.

Also, in the verse "innee ja ilun fil ardi khalifa" , do you say the word khalifa is used as a verb and not noun?

Abz2000
07-25-2015, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhaba
I don't get what you're trying to say.

Also, in the verse "innee ja ilun fil ardi khalifa" , do you say the word khalifa is used as a verb and not noun?
what i'm trying to say is that when an American assumes that a caliphate is an alien concept, they are wrong, the forms and labels have been made to mirror each other, whether purposefully on the part of the founders or via Allah's mysterious methods.
however the essence is bilateral, i.e one is genuinely seeking the face of God in full submission and obedience, and another is using a mirror while deceitfully attempting to exalt itself as godhood.

Regarding the verse quoted from surah al baqarah, i don't pretend to know exactly what is intended, but when looking further and noticing that the same term is used to address david (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), it seems to be a verb.

يَا دَاوُودُ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَاكَ خَلِيفَةً فِي الْأَرْضِ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَ النَّاسِ بِالْحَقِّ وَلَا تَتَّبِعِ الْهَوَى فَيُضِلَّكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَضِلُّونَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ لَهُمْ
عَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ بِمَا نَسُوا يَوْمَ الْحِسَابِ

{26*038:026*Khan:O Dawud (David)! Verily! We have placed you as a successor on earth, so judge you between men in truth (and justice) and follow not your desire for it will mislead you from the Path of Allah. Verily! Those who wander astray from the Path of Allah (shall) have a severe torment, because they forgot the Day of Reckoning.

038:026*Maulana:O David, surely We have made thee a ruler in the land; so judge between men justly and follow not desire, lest it lead thee astray from the path of Allah. Those who go astray from the path of Allah, for them is surely a severe chastisement because they forgot the day of Reckoning.

038:026*Pickthal:(And it was said unto him): O David! Lo! We have set thee as a viceroy in the earth; therefor judge aright between mankind, and follow not desire that it beguile thee from the way of Allah. Lo! those who wander from the way of Allah have an awful doom, forasmuch as they forgot the Day of Reckoning.

038:026*Rashad:O David, we have made you a ruler on earth. Therefore, you shall judge among the people equitably, and do not follow your personal opinion, lest it diverts you from the way of GOD. Surely, those who stray off the way of GOD incur severe retribution for forgetting the Day of Reckoning.

038:026*Sarwar:We told him. "David, We have appointed you as Our deputy on earth so judge among the people with truth. Do not follow (worldly) desires lest you go astray from the way of God. Those who go astray from the way of God will suffer severe torment for forgetting the Day of Reckoning.038:026*Shakir:o Dawood ! surely We have made you a ruler in the land; so judge between men with justice and do not follow desire, lest it should lead you astray from the path of Allah; (as for) those who go astray from the path of Allah, they shall surely have a severe punishment because they forgot the day of reckoning.

038:026*Sherali:Then WE said to him, 'O David, WE have made thee a viceregent in the earth; so judge between men with justice, and follow not vain desire, lest it should lead thee astray from the way of ALLAH.' Surely, those, who go astray from the way of ALLAH, will have a severe punishment, because they forgot the Day of Reckoning.

038:026*Yusufali:O David! We did indeed make thee a vicegerent on earth: so judge thou between men in truth (and justice): Nor follow thou the lusts (of thy heart), for they will mislead thee from the Path of Allah: for those who wander astray from the Path of Allah, is a Penalty Grievous, for that they forget the Day of Account.
when commentators have attempted to understand it, they have alluded to various possibilities, such as:
running the affairs of the planet in God's place as His manager/vicegerent/caretaker (bearing in mind that the heavens, earth and mountains refused to undertake the responsibility while man did).

إِنَّا عَرَضْنَا الْأَمَانَةَ عَلَى السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَالْجِبَالِ فَأَبَيْنَ أَن يَحْمِلْنَهَا وَأَشْفَقْنَ مِنْهَا وَحَمَلَهَا الْإِنسَانُ إِنَّهُ كَانَ ظَلُومًا جَهُولًا

{72*033:072*Khan:Truly, We did offer Al-Amanah (the trust or moral responsibility or honesty and all the duties which Allah has ordained) to the heavens and the earth, and the mountains, but they declined to bear it and were afraid of it (i.e. afraid of Allah's Torment). But man bore it. Verily, he was unjust (to himself) and ignorant (of its results).

033:072*Maulana:Surely We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to be unfaithful to it and feared from it, and man has turned unfaithful to it. Surely he is ever unjust, ignorant --

033:072*Pickthal:Lo! We offered the trust unto the heavens and the earth and the hills, but they shrank from bearing it and were afraid of it. And man assumed it. Lo! he hath proved a tyrant and a fool.

others have said that it means "placing mankind generations after generations" (which seclorum also shares meaning with).
the term also alludes to inheritor, and can also be interpreted as one who sets precedents which are referred to by following inheritors.
so Allahu A'lam.

you can find more details two minutes into the following lecture by a learned brother:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwQR3RugNso

Going back to the reason, first of all it's just an observation that crossed my mind when i heard the term precedent in a state of deep thought and decided to research where the hell the noun "president" came from.
and which i believed was worth sharing before i forgot it since bush, blair, cheney etc have reviled the term "caliphate" so much.

The fact that it was referred to as an "evil ideology" requires that one picks up that mirror and also uses the contrast button.
Especially when the accusation is coming from people who use a sister term for their own system of leadership while giving domination to atheism and being home to the Church of Satan which is given the same respect as (if not more than) the Abrahamic faiths.

So when one sees the term "IN GOD WE TRUST" and they realise that khalifah and president are basically the same word, they may sit and reflect on the state of affairs.

وَاذْكُرُواْ إِذْ جَعَلَكُم خُلَفَاء مِن بَعْدِ عَادٍ وَبَوَّأَكُمْ فِي الأَرْضِ تَتَّخِذُونَ مِن سُهُولِهَا قُصُورًا وَتَنْحِتُونَ الْجِبَالَ بُيُوتًا فَاذْكُرُواْ آلاء اللّهِ وَلاَ تَعْثَوْا فِي الأَرْضِ مُفْسِدِينَ

{74*007:074*Khan:"And remember when He made you successors after 'Ad (people) and gave you habitations in the land, you build for yourselves palaces in plains, and carve out homes in the mountains. So remember the graces (bestowed upon you) from Allah, and do not go about making mischief on the earth."

007:074*Maulana:And remember when He made you successors after 'Ad and settled you in the land -- you make mansions on its plains and hew out houses in the mountains. So remember Allah's bounties and act not corruptly in the land, making mischief.

007:074*Pickthal:And remember how He made you viceroys after A'ad and gave you station in the earth. Ye choose castles in the plains and hew the mountains into dwellings. So remember (all) the bounties of Allah and do not evil, making mischief in the earth.

007:074*Rashad:"Recall that He made you inheritors after 'Aad, and established you on earth, building mansions in its valleys, and carving homes from its mountains. You shall remember GOD's blessings, and do not roam the earth corruptingly."

007:074*Sarwar:Recall (the time) when We settled you in the land as the heirs of the tribe of Ad and how you established mansions in the plains and carved homes out of the mountains. Give thanks to God for His favors and do not commit evil in the land."

007:074*Shakir:And remember when He made you successors after Ad and settled you in the land-- you make mansions on its plains and hew out houses in the mountains-- remember therefore Allah's benefits and do not act corruptly in the land, making mischief.

007:074*Sherali:And remember the time when HE made you heirs to HIS favours after Ad and settled you in the land so that you build palaces in its plains and hew the mountains into dwellings. Remember, therefore, the favours of ALLAH and commit not iniquity in the earth causing disorder.'

007:074*Yusufali:"And remember how He made you inheritors after the 'Ad people and gave you habitations in the land: ye build for yourselves palaces and castles in (open) plains, and care out homes in the mountains; so bring to remembrance the benefits (ye have received) from Allah, and refrain from evil and mischief on the earth."
again - the term used is khulafaa - referring to those given inheritance to power, authority and responsibility to establish the laws of Allah on the earth.

Dajjāl*is an adjective of Syriac origin.[2]*It is also a common Arabic word (دجال)
whose root is*dajl*meaning "lie" or "deception".*
Al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl, with the definite article*al-*("the"), refers to "the deceiving Messiah", a specific end-of times deceiver.
The*Dajjāl*is an evil being who will seek to impersonate the true Messiah.
The name Dajjal also is rooted in an Arabic word dajel, which means to gold plate or coat in gold.

Signs of emergence

Drying up of*Sea of Galilee.

When date-palm trees of Baisan stop bearing fruit (Sahih Muslim English reference*: Book 41, Hadith 7028; Arabic reference*: Book 55, Hadith 7573)[10]

Worship of satan becomes common.

His right eye will be punctured, and his left eye would be raised to his forehead and will be sparkling like a star. Only the believers will be able to read the word*‘Kafir’*[disbeliever], inscribed in bold letters, on his forehead.
There will be big mountains of smoke at both front and backsides of his caravan.
People will anticipate food within those mountains, during the severe famine.
All rivers, falling in his way, will become dry and he will call upon people in a loud voice,
"O my friends come to me! I am your lord who has made your limbs and given you sustenance.
[/quote]

note that a claim to ownership of providence is referred to.

The*Eye of Providence*(or the all-seeing*eye*of God) is a symbol showing an*eye*often surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by a triangle.
It is sometimes interpreted as representing the*eye*of God watching over humankind (or divine*providence).

Anas b. Malik*reported that Allah's Messenger said:
There is never a prophet who has not warned the*Ummah*of that one-eyed liar;
behold he is one-eyed and your Lord is not one-eyed.
On his forehead are the letters*k. f. r.*(Kafir).[

Interesting to note that the term "khalifah" also refers to the taking of another's position.

Last month, Oklahoma’s Supreme Court*ruled*that officials must remove a nearly six-foot-tall statue of the Ten Commandments on the grounds of the state’s capitol, thwarting the*Satanic Temple‘s plans to install its own statue of*Baphomet*to challenge government endorsement of religious symbols.
The group now plans to unveil the never-before-seen bronze sculpture, which represents Satan as a goat-headed figure, in Detroit on Saturday night at an event dubbed “The Unveiling.”
http://hyperallergic.com/224007/will...ng-in-detroit/

Karl
07-26-2015, 12:36 AM
Yeah we all know that the USA is satanic. But look at the prophesy the Beast rises in the East...keep your eye on China.

soheil1
07-26-2015, 02:34 AM
USA is satanic???No!

Abz2000
07-26-2015, 06:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by soheil1
USA is satanic???No!
a true victor meldrew moment.

format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
Yeah we all know that the USA is satanic. But look at the prophesy the Beast rises in the East...keep your eye on China.
that's the thing though, it seems he's here, there, everywhere on the planet - most likely within us, Just as the "kingdom of God" is.

here's a pickle for ya:

Hadith - Muslim #7015, Narrated An-Nawwas ibn Sam'an**

Allah's Apostle**(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)*mentioned of the Dajjal one day in the morning. He sometimes described him as insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant (and we felt) as if he were in the cluster of the date-palm trees.

When we went to him (to the Holy Prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) on our faces, he said:** * *We said: Allah's Apostle*(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)*you mentioned the Dajjal this morning (sometimes describing him) as insignificant and sometimes very important, until we began to think he was present in some (nearly) part of the cluster of the date-palm trees.*
* *So he said:** * *We said: Allah's Apostle*(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)*, how long will he stay on Earth?* *
*He said:*For forty days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days will be like your days.

There will be no oppression and no need to fight oppressors (war will be abolished) and no need to collect Jizyah (since there will be no non-Muslim people of the Book to collect this tax from). Every human being will be well-off and no one will accept charity.
Messiah will perform Hajj (pilgrimage), marry, remain married for 19 years, beget children, and die after living on earth for 40 years. His death will signal the beginning of the last days

On the authority of Thawbaan (May Allah be pleased with him), the Messenger of Allah said:
"If you see the Black Banners coming from Khurasan go to them immediately, even if you must crawl over ice, because indeed amongst them is the Caliph, Al Mahdi."[Narrated on authority of Ibn Majah, Al-Hakim, Ahmad]

And he also narrated from Abu Ja'far that he said:
"The black banners that come out from Khurasan will settle at al-Kufah. When the Mahdi appears inMakkah, they will send the bay'ah to him."
"Three men will be killed at the place where your treasure is. Each of them will be the son of a Khalifah, and none of them will get hold of the treasure.
Then black banners will come out of the east...' If you see him, go and give him your allegiance, even if you have to crawl over ice, because he is the Khalifah of Allah, the Mahdi(Among them)."[Ibn Majah no:4084]

http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/...pic.php?t=9944

“He will appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and will spread mischief right and left. O slaves of Allah! Remain adhered to the truth.''
(Muslim, 1808)

“Dajjal will emerge from a region in the east called “Khorasan”.”
(Ibn-I Maja, Tirmidhi)

http://m.askaquestionto.us/question-...-dajjal-appear

sahih muslim 7028
...Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranian) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he is In the east, he is in the east, he is in the east, and he pointed with his hand towards the east.*

http://www.sahihmuslim.com/sps/smm/s...ChapterID=1217

Virtues of Al Shaam and its People

(Al-Shaam: refers to the lands currently known as Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon,* Parts of northern Egypt, and parts of western Iraq)

1)*From Zayd ibn thabit Al-ansari (radiya allahu anhu) said I heard the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم say: “O tooba (a tree in paradise/glad tidings) for the Shaam!, O tooba (a tree in paradise/glad tidings) for the Shaam!, O tooba (a tree in paradise/glad tidings) for the Shaam!”They said: “O Messanger of Allah! How did they get this?” He replied “The angels of Allah have rested their wings upon the Shaam”Sheikh Al-albani says: The hadith is Sahih. It was narrated in Al-tirmidhi and other than it.

2)*From Abdulla Ibn Hawala, the Messanger صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “You will be split up into groups of armies.
An army will be in Al-shaam, an army in Iraq, and an army in Yemen.”
Abdullah said: I stood up and said…”choose for me oh Messenger of Allah.”
The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Upon you is Al-shaam;
and whoever cannot, let him go to Yemen,

and let him drink from its water, for Allah has assured (secured) for me Al-shaam and its people.
Rabi’a said: I heard Aba Idris narrating this hadith and he would say: “who ever Allah has given assurance then there is no fear over him.”Sheikh Al-albani says this hadith is Sahih Jidan (very authentic)

3)*From Abdullah Ibn Omar (radiya allahu anhuma) he said: The messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, I saw a pillar of the book was taken from underneath my pillow and I looked and it was an extending light directed toward Al-shaam. Verily al-iman (the faith), at the time of fitan (turmoil) is in Al-shaam.Sheikh Al-Albani says it is an authentic hadith.

http://islami-emaarat-arabia.blogspo...event.html?m=1

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold,*he is*in the secret chambers; believe*it*not.
27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.*
28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

In the time of the Mahdi, a Muslim in the East will be able to see his Muslim brother in the West, and he in the West will see him in the East

When the Mahdi appears, Allah will cause such power of vision and hearing to be manifested in believers that the Mahdi will call to the whole world from where he is, with no*postman*involved, and they will hear and even see him.
you'll notice in the parable of Dhu al Qarnayn that it can mean two epochs/generations - and two literal horns also represent Satan.

the book of revelation also mentions "the wounded head beast of perdition that once was, and is, yet is not"
and when one fixes their sights on the picture, they realise that it's possibly a man that lived in a previous generation whom they revere, and yet pretend isn't there even when he is.....

the mirrors seem to be there for a reason, and that reason appears to be a chance to "reflect" on events and transcend the forms; and delve into the essence of each deed without prejudice or "side taking" simply based on personality/tribalism.

New International Version
nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is in your midst."

New Living Translation
You won't be able to say, 'Here it is!' or 'It's over there!' For the Kingdom of God is already among you."

English Standard Version
nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.”

New American Standard Bible*
nor will they say, 'Look, here it is!' or, 'There it is!' For behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst."

King James Bible
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
New International Version
For God is not a God of disorder but of peace--as in all the congregations of the Lord's people.

New Living Translation
For God is not a God of disorder but of peace, as in all the meetings of God's holy people.

1.*Blessed be He in Whose hands is the Kingdom; and He over all things hath Power;-
2.*He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving;-
3.*He Who created the seven heavens one above another: No want of proportion wilt thou see in the Creation of ((Allah)) Most Gracious. So turn thy vision again: seest thou any flaw?
4.*Again turn thy vision a second time: (thy) vision will come back to thee dull and discomfited, in a state worn out.
5.*And we have, (from of old), adorned the lowest heaven with Lamps, and We have made such (Lamps) (as) missiles to drive away the Evil Ones, and have prepared for them the Penalty of the Blazing Fire.

ثُمَّ ارْجِعِ الْبَصَرَ كَرَّتَيْنِ يَنقَلِبْ إِلَيْكَ الْبَصَرُ خَاسِأً وَهُوَ حَسِيرٌ
{4*067:004*Khan:Then look again and yet again, your sight will return to you in a state of humiliation and worn out.
067:004*Maulana:Then turn the eye again and again -- thy look will return to thee confused, while it is fatigued.
067:004*Pickthal:Then look again and yet again, thy sight will return unto thee weakened and made dim.067:004*Rashad:Look again and again; your eyes will come back stumped and conquered.
067:004*Sarwar:Look twice (and keep on looking), your eyes will only become dull and tired.
067:004*Shakir:Then turn back the eye again and again; your look shall come back to you confused while it is fatigued.
067:004*Sherali:Aye, look again, and yet again, thy sight will only return unto thee confused and fatigued, having seen no incongruity.
067:004*Yusufali:Again turn thy vision a second time: (thy) vision will come back to thee dull and discomfited, in a state worn out.

4.*Verily, verily, your Allah is one!-
5.*Lord of the heavens and of the earth and all between them, and Lord of every point at the rising of the sun!
6.*We have indeed decked the lower heaven with beauty (in) the stars,-
7.*(For beauty) and for guard against all obstinate rebellious evil spirits,
8.*(So) they should not strain their ears in the direction of the Exalted Assembly but be cast away from every side,
9.*Repulsed, for they are under a perpetual penalty,
10.*Except such as snatch away something by stealth, and they are pursued by a flaming fire, of piercing brightness.

Karl
07-26-2015, 11:21 PM
All very puzzling and this statement
"For God is not a God of disorder but of peace--as in all the congregations of the Lord's people." If God is beyond our comprehension then how does anyone know? What if God is both all evil and all good, all disorder and all peace or beyond that. We tend to put human perspectives on God. Maybe good and evil are just our own delusions?

Karl
07-27-2015, 12:17 AM
For example lets say every one was "good" anthropocentrically speaking and all wars and killings of each other stopped. We shared everything in peace and love. The population increased dramatically. Pretty soon the world would run out of resources and food and we would all die of a great famine. So God has put us in a bind as we have only finite resources. We must have the element of"evil" to survive, that is the catch.

Abz2000
07-27-2015, 07:32 AM
9.*"Further I have spoken to them in public and secretly in private,
10.*"Saying, 'Ask forgiveness from your Lord; for He is Oft-Forgiving;
11.*"'He will send rain to you in abundance;
12.*"'Give you increase in wealth and sons; and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers (of flowing water).

13.*"'What is the matter with you, that ye place not your hope for kindness and long-suffering in Allah,-

14.*"'Seeing that it is He that has created you in diverse stages?
15.*"'See ye not how Allah has created the seven heavens one above another,
16.*"'And made the moon a light in their midst, and made the sun as a (Glorious) Lamp?
17.*"'And Allah has produced you from the earth growing (gradually),
18.*"'And in the End He will return you into the (earth), and raise you forth (again at the Resurrection)?
19.*"'And Allah has made the earth for you as a carpet (spread out),
20.*"'That ye may go about therein, in spacious roads.'"

and when taking eternity into consideration, the evil aint worth it.
i don't want to and am not obliged to carry the burden of others sins - if it happened in the past, know that it is a test and grant of grace for a time from which we must learn and repent - or the source of grace turns into a source of wrath.)

just because we know that Allah created iblis (diabolis/devil), and the devil commited kufr, and Adam (pbuh) made mistakes and had no firm resolve, doesn't mean we condone the acts and practise them as as a necessary precedent.
we learn from them and adapt by accepting all that Allah has enjoined and refraining from all that Allah has forbidden - to the best of our abilities.

Cheney Says Obama Is Worst President Ever : Political Wire

politicalwire.com › 2015/03/17 › cheney...Mobile-friendly - Mar 17, 2015 -*Former Vice*President*Dick Cheney tore into*President*.....*CIA*empowered and out of control. ..... know, that argument always ends up sounding so*juvenile*that I' m .... despite obstacles and deliberate*sabotage
(October 2002): CIA Station Chief in Jordan Refuses Order to Engage in Sabotage against Iraqi Vehicles

**The Iraqi Operations Group, headed by Luis (his full name has not been disclosed) and John Maguire, orders the CIA station chief in Annan Jordan to conduct a sabotage operation against a fleet of cars used by Iraqi officials in Jordan. They want the CIA in Annan to pour contaminants into the fuel tanks of the vehicles so as to destroy their the engines.

But the station chief refuses, telling agency headquarters in a cable that he won’t participate in “juvenile college pranks.”

Maguire is livid with anger. “We have a directive from the president of the United States to do this,”
Maquire says. “So shut the f_ck up and do this! We’re not interested in your grousing as to whether or not this is a wise move or not. The president has made a decision!”
The operation never takes place.

*[ISIKOFF AND CORN, 2006, PP. 160-161]
Entity Tags:*Anabasis,*John Maguire,*George W. BushTimeline
Tags:*Events Leading to Iraq Invasion
Category Tags:*Anabasis Operation in Iraq
101.*And when there came to them a messenger from Allah, confirming what was with them,
a party of the people of the Book threw away the Book of Allah behind their backs, as if (it had been something) they did not know!

102.*They followed what the statans gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon:

And Solomon did not disbelieve, but the satans disbelieved, teaching people Magic, and such things as came down to the two angels at Babel, Harut and Marut.
But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying:
"We are only for trial; so do not disbelieve."
They learned from them the means to sow separation between man and wife.
But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah.s permission.
And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them.
And they knew that the buyers of such would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter.

And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!

103.*If they had kept their Faith and guarded themselves from evil, far better had been the reward from their Lord, if they but knew!
Quran 2:101-103

1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?2For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him,*there is*no beauty that we should desire him.3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were*our*faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.5But he*was*wounded for our transgressions,*he was*bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace*was*upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.A Grave Assigned(Matthew 27:57-61;*Mark 15:42-47;*Luke 23:50-56;*John 19:38-42)9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither*was any*deceit in his mouth.10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put*him*to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see*hisseed, he shall prolong*his*days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.11He shall see of the travail of his soul,*and*shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.12Therefore will I divide him*a portion*with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

isaiah 53

2Wherefore*art thou*red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?3I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people*there wasnone with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.4For the day of vengeance*is*in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.5And I looked, and*there was*none to help; and I wondered that*there was*none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.6And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.God's Mercies Recalled7I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD,*andthe praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses.8For he said, Surely they*are*my people, children*that*will not lie: so he was their Saviour.9In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.10But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy,*and*he fought against them.
isaiah 63
And two youths entered the prison with him.
One of them said: I saw myself pressing wine.
And the other said: I saw myself carrying bread on my head, of which birds were eating.
Inform us of its interpretation; surely we see thee to be of the doers of good....
..... O my two fellow-prisoners,
as for one of you, he will serve wine for his lord to drink;
and as for the other, he will be crucified, so that the birds will eat from his head.
The matter is decreed concerning which you inquired.

Quran 12:36&41
61.*And when the two bodies saw each other, the people of Moses said: "We are sure to be overtaken."
62.*(Moses) said: "By no means! my Lord is with me! Soon will He guide me!"
63.*Then We told Moses by inspiration: "Strike the sea with thy rod." So it divided, and each separate part became like the huge, firm mass of a mountain.
64.*And We made the other party approach thither.
65.*We delivered Moses and all who were with him;
66.*But We drowned the others.
67.*Verily in this is a Sign: but most of them do not believe.
68.*And verily thy Lord is He, the Exalted in Might, Most Merciful.

God knows well all that is spoken aloud and all that you hide.
*I do not know Perhaps it is a trial for you and a respite for an appointed time".
He also said, "Lord, judge (us) with Truth.
Our Lord is the Beneficent One whose help I ask against that which you assert".
Quran Al Anbiya 110-112

remove the obstacle or the bannister is going to rot - time is of the essence.

Karl
07-27-2015, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by soheil1
USA is satanic???No!
Of course it is, look at it's history and remember it developed and used a weapon that brings forth demons and obliterates cities instantly. You can't get much more satanic than that. And now we have to live in fear of it being used again big time and turning this place to Hell.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!