/* */

PDA

View Full Version : cooperation with Christianity and nationalists - against global economy-system and...

freedomtochoose
07-24-2015, 03:11 PM
cooperation with Christianity and nationalists - against global economy-system and clime, overall.

can you see this as a possibility ?

I mean in today we can see, especially Christianity (old) have been really dried out into the new, which is pretty much integrated with the society... (corrupted). And this is getting more and more like some sort of non-serious sub-culture; rather than a way of understanding life.

I see Islam and Muslims is much stronger here though. - but of course the risk is still there, with integration into todays toxic clime and global market.. Which works much like a train or snake, that goes from Nation to nation and takes the best and leave us scattered.

so,
do you think it's worth start whispering around those who want a fair system; about cooperation everyone together. - Because if everyone do it together, we can do it on peaceful ways. - Which is harder otherwise...

I see many benefits here. - But maybe the economic buy leaders in each ideology to make them focus on "small" stuff, - and nestle them into endless discussion about anecdotes, - when we all believe in fair-play over all.

what do you think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
07-24-2015, 05:09 PM
That is so far fetched.

It is almost like saying to start a movement to 'get off the grid'.

If we do, there pose another problem. How do we cooperate or communicate or even coordinate... let alone come up with agreeable guidelines that would be acceptable to a way of of life that essentially governed by the Qur'an and the sunnah, if we want the Muslims involvement. . But, the current times we are in, even amongst Muslims they're killing each other.

I believe that the perfect/ peaceful times will arrive when the caliphate system is back in place...as per 'various' narrations.

Unfortunately though, if my understanding is correct, the caliphate does not happen until we are tested by the greatest fitnah of dajjal. :phew:hmm:+o(

:peace:

freedomtochoose
07-31-2015, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
That is so far fetched.

It is almost like saying to start a movement to 'get off the grid'.

If we do, there pose another problem. How do we cooperate or communicate or even coordinate... let alone come up with agreeable guidelines that would be acceptable to a way of of life that essentially governed by the Qur'an and the sunnah, if we want the Muslims involvement. . But, the current times we are in, even amongst Muslims they're killing each other.

I believe that the perfect/ peaceful times will arrive when the caliphate system is back in place...as per 'various' narrations.

Unfortunately though, if my understanding is correct, the caliphate does not happen until we are tested by the greatest fitnah of dajjal. :phew:hmm:+o(

i believe in humanity. Whether its Christianity (old), nationalism, Buddhism or Islam.

i could for instance say that i'm a Muslim. - but in the core I'm still the same person. - Or I could say that I'm a nationalist, but I'm still the same person. . . - I believe in good. I believe in fair play and common sense. i believe in national companionship. . .

and this economy-system isn't built around fair play. - Its built around corruption. And I believe that's the same corruption that have started many wars, and inner agitation. - And I believe the sionists have been playing a great part here.

we must believe in each other. - how else, can we leave this system, where as a handful of elit-families rule? - we must believe in other humans. Because 9/10 is overall good. But in this system, we must adapt to the system, and all of us become less good.

the jews must be resented from their top-position. and Nationalists, Muslims, Christianities(old) and . will come to agreeable guidelines. and believe in the soul of humanity. - because disbelief leads to fear, and fear leads to corruption.

greenhill
08-01-2015, 04:26 AM
I do not disagree with your sentiments. Unfortunately, it's like a country facing a dictator, a cruel one at that, will need a united front to 'rally' up solid support against a well oiled machinery that already has an established chain of command and resources to deal with 'insurgents'.

In Malaysia currently, the Prime Minister is caught with scandal and is fast becoming unpopular with the people suffering. What does he do? Reshuffle the cabinet to maintain his power base.

What I mean is the road to good is full of obstacles of evil who are more prepared to do what it takes to prevent good at any price.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
freedomtochoose
08-01-2015, 06:05 PM
I believe the greatest bottlen-beck, could be that everyone is reading from within their ideologies or religions. instead of thinking free from outside, and try to comprehend the messages in a wide-angled manner.

I believe when you read from within the texts (or systems) wether its called Democracy, Communism, Koran or Islam... if reading from -within- it can lead to fear to "thinking" or saying the "wrong" thing. . . and fear often leads to submission, ignorance and corruption sooner or later. - I mean just look at the hierarchy in Christianity with priest who bribe their knights to go fight for their own wealth etc.

if everyone had the rights to question things, without getting fked for it., and every individual was being considered equally smart and valued, in their own way. - then we wouldn't have all this corruption i think.. . we must build systems that doesn't allow corruption.

And if we red infrom the texts instead from outside. We ARE ALL FUKED!

what do you think about inner AND outer corruption in islam over the centuries , has it existed?? and then, from what agenda?? ., - and do you believe fear of the text since reading from within could be one factor of creating a bad system, because afraid to question authorities?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!