/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Heaven

mr2299muslim
07-25-2015, 10:40 AM
Salam, I had a query regarding heaven which was that in man there is always that lust and regard for being famous and that people knowing him, loving him and as in heaven all of mans wishes will be fulfilled how can this element be catered to? And please suggest some Dua for being calm under pressure, thanks alot God Bless

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
07-25-2015, 05:36 PM
As for your second question, a dua for being calm under pressure. I recommend this one:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ الْهَمِّ وَالْحُزْنِ وَالْعَجْزِ وَالْكَسَلِ وَالْبُخْلِ وَالْجُبْنِ وَضَلَعِ الدَّيْنِ وَغَلَبَةِ الرِّجَالِ

Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal-hammi wal-Ḥuzni wal-'ajazi wal-kasli wal-bukhli wal-jubni wa ḍala Eid-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijal.

O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being overpowered by men. [Bukhari]

mr2299muslim
07-26-2015, 09:46 AM
Thanks can anyone answer my first question

Moshy
07-26-2015, 11:24 AM
Sorry, I do not understand your first question. Can you explain it in a different way?

If you are asking how jannah is like, here is a video:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DGOIpzDF8iE

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mr2299muslim
07-26-2015, 05:06 PM
Salam I'm basically trying to ask that in heaven it is said that all desires of man will be fulfilled.Let me put it this way for instance a poor farmer goes to paradise and his dream and desire in his worldly life was to be famous like a movie star people crowding to see him , how will that desire be fulfilled

Moshy
07-27-2015, 01:34 PM
As regards the matter of them desiring something like the blessings of this world, they will in fact desire something better than that, because even the person who is the lowest in status in Paradise will enjoy something like ten times the joys of this world. ‘Abdullaah ibn Mas’ood said: "The Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: ‘I know who will be the last person to be brought out of Hell and the last person to enter Paradise. It will be a man who will come out of Hell crawling. Allaah will say to him, "Go and enter Paradise." So he will go there and think that it is full, so he will come back and say, "O Lord, I found it full." Allaah will say to him a second time, "Go and enter Paradise." So he will go there and think that it is full, so he will come back and say, "O Lord, I found it full." Allaah will say to him, "Go and enter Paradise, for there you will have something like the world and ten times more." The man will say, "Are You making fun of me (or are You laughing at me), and You are the King of all?"’ - and I saw the Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) smiling so broadly that his back teeth could be seen. He used to say, ‘That is the person who is lowest in status in Paradise.’" [Agreed upon; this version is reported by Muslim, no. 272]

Everything that the people of Paradise desire will be theirs, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "… (there will be) therein all that one’s inner-self could desire, all that the eyes could delight in, and you will abide therein forever." [al-Zukhruf 43:71]
Information from :
http://islamqa.info/en/1141

umairlooms
07-28-2015, 02:44 PM
I have an answer.

Heaven is beyond imagination and Allah works in ways that we cannot even comprehend.
If Allah says all desires will be fulfilled (does Allah say that btw??)
then I am sure Allah will know a way to make it happen even in heaven

After all the Quran says, Allah can do all things.
he says Be and it is

umairlooms
07-28-2015, 02:45 PM
...and Allah knows best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!