/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help, dog roamed in our house, now what?

Aaqib
07-30-2015, 04:54 PM
So we had a dog from our neighbor's house roam into our house today...
we literally we're extremely upset, because now the angels will not come in our house...?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
07-30-2015, 06:29 PM
You are overreacting. If the dog is not currently in the house then what's the issue?

Muhaba
07-30-2015, 07:16 PM
Kick it out?

Lol
Dog is regarded impure but I think it's the saliva that's impure because a hadith says that when a dog licks some dish, to wash it 7 times and then once with mud but I think it doesn't say anything about dog just touching furniture. I'm not sure.

Aaqib
07-30-2015, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhaba
Kick it out?

Lol
Dog is regarded impure but I think it's the saliva that's impure because a hadith says that when a dog licks some dish, to wash it 7 times and then once with mud but I think it doesn't say anything about dog just touching furniture. I'm not sure.
I can't just kick it out, this is my neighbor's dog during a visit to our house and can't be like that.

But alright, thanks Alpha and Muhaba

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lady A
07-31-2015, 06:33 PM
You can also let your neighbor know that you and your family didn't appreciate their dog on your property and to keep their dog indoors or on a leash.

The laws in our city don't allow dogs to roam around. Once, 2 dogs came into our backyard and did some severe damage and we called animal control. When our surrounding neighbors saw the animal control truck they dashed outside to get their dogs from the roads. Thankfully, the animal control petrol saw that and gave each one of them tickets.

Umm Abed
08-03-2015, 04:26 PM
No harm done, the dog is out now and thats what matters now:)

Pygoscelis
08-05-2015, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
So we had a dog from our neighbor's house roam into our house today...
we literally we're extremely upset, because now the angels will not come in our house...?
I understand that Islam says dogs are dirty and you want to be clean so you stay away from them. But is it really a Muslim thing that dogs keep angels away? Never heard that before.

Scimitar
08-06-2015, 01:57 PM
I actually really like dogs. Fantastic animals. We humans could learn a thing or two about loyalty from them....

...and they see jinn. Early warning sign to make dua of protection.

Scimi

umairlooms
08-10-2015, 10:22 AM
i dont think it makes the hour impure...the saliva, i have heard does.
God Knows best

soheil1
08-10-2015, 11:36 AM
It is now out. If the house became Najis, that is a different story and needs cleansing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!