/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Religious assailant attacks Jerusalem Gay Pride parade, wounding six

Abz2000
07-31-2015, 10:42 AM
Brothers and sisters, it appears as if the zionist government is again behind the murder of another innocent child in order to justify it's stance towards defilement of the holy land - and confuse the backlash at such stance.

Religious assailant attacks Jerusalem Gay Pride parade, wounding six

Source: Reuters - Thu, 30 Jul 2015 18:16 GMTAuthor: Reuters

http://www.trust.org/item/2015073016...ors_picks=true

Palestinian toddler killed; Jewish arsonists suspected

By Ali SawaftaDUMA, WEST BANK*|*Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:05am EDTEmailFacebookTwitterBy Ali Sawafta

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/id...50731?irpc=932

regarding the child murdered:
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he was shocked and promised that "all means" would be used to bring the assailants to justice. "This is a terrorist attack. Israel takes firm action against terrorism, no matter who its perpetrators are," he said.

regarding the man angered at the haram gay pride parade:

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called it "a despicable hate crime", and President Reuven Rivlin warned that social intolerance could spell disaster for Israel.

meanwhile:

UK*condemns*Israel for approving 300*settlementhomes after illegal*...International Business Times UK-37 minutes agoThe UK has*condemned*Israel's announcement that it is to build a further 300 homes in a Jewish*...More sources

UN News Centre
Ban*condemns*Israel's approval of new*settlementconstruction in*...UN News Centre-Jul 29, 2015An Israeli*settlement*viewed from the Um-al-Kher bedouin community in the West Bank. Photo: OCHA.More sourcesAl-Bawaba

Germany*condemns*Israel*settlement*plansAl-Bawaba-Jul 28, 2015Israel announced plans to construct a further 1,065*settlement*units in the occupied West Bank.More sources

GazetteNETCommunity group*condemns*release of former teacher Carolyn*...GazetteNET-Jul 14, 2015Community group*condemnsrelease of former teacher Carolyn Gardner's*settlement*with Amherst.OIC*condemns*Israel for building 886 new*settlement*unitsEmirates 24/7-Jul 23, 2015

The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has*condemned*the approval by the Israeli occupation*...

laysoo sawaa-a

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pygoscelis
08-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Given your posting history, I can't tell if you are supporting the orthodox jew who stabbed the gay pride girl or if you are supporting the gay pride girl. Were you serious or sarcastic when you called the gay pride girl an innocent victim of religious zealotry?

Could it be that you and I actually agree for once? :)

sister herb
08-05-2015, 06:43 PM
I see its sarcastic how this act is terrorism when ultra orthodox jew attacks against gay parade but when ultra orthodox jew attacks against Palestinian children, its only his "right to defence himself against islamist terrorists".

More "odd" of course is that now because this attacker was a jew, only he will get a punishment but if he would has been a Palestinian, all his family would get punishment like at the least his family´s house would destroyed.

Abz2000
08-15-2015, 08:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
Given your posting history, I can't tell if you are supporting the orthodox jew who stabbed the gay pride girl or if you are supporting the gay pride girl. Were you serious or sarcastic when you called the gay pride girl an innocent victim of religious zealotry?

Could it be that you and I actually agree for once? :)
i was referring to the child - and not the shrieking sodomite with blood pouring out of his back....
happy?

Filthy abomination in Jerusalem of all places....a provocation against any semblance of decency, against God Himself.
what would you say of people who decided to hold a crack cocaine and heroin party at the local town hall?

Consider it a grace from God that He didn't call the inhabitants of the whole world to account after utterly destroying everyone upon it

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
andrekish
08-15-2015, 09:49 PM
Our merciful and wise Creator has permitted the Holy Lands to become filled with the blood of the actions of men. Why?

Could it possibly be that nn those Holy lands - as are all the lands that our loving Creator brings into existance - men who find reason to, are doing the blood letting. It is us humans - all of us combined together - that creates this carnage. It encompasses the entire man occupied earth.

When our omnipotent Creator speaks through who He chooses as spokesman, there is love and life in all of His words. His words reach out through Holy Scripture to the true hearts of muslims and jews and christians - to the hearts of all who will listen. His words are wise and his mercy must be beyond our imagining if any of us can walk in Paradise. But our loving Creator has true hearted meaning within His words.

Together, everywhere, we must put down our weapons. How can we praise such a wonderful God that we all believe in if we cause in any way the blood of fellow humans to be shed? The God of those with good-hearts sees into every heart and tests every one of us. Those with evil hearts cause cries of anguish and howls of agony among all the children of humans. The guns must be silent and the weapons must become farming tools if the story of an angel who prophesied to shepherds in a field: 'There will be peace among men of goodwill.' These words will be true in Paradise.

OmAbdullah
08-15-2015, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Consider it a grace from God that He didn't call the inhabitants of the whole world to account after utterly destroying everyone upon it
Please explain clearly the meaning of this statement.

Pygoscelis
08-16-2015, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
i was referring to the child - and not the shrieking sodomite with blood pouring out of his back....
happy?
Honestly, still a little confused. Wasn't the stabbing victim a female? You are talking about the gay woman that was stabbed and cheering it on or am I misreading you?

Abz2000
08-16-2015, 11:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nbegam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVvQ-m9f8b8

interpret it as you will and let Allah be the judge, Who set me as a watcher over you?

Honestly, still a little confused. Wasn't the stabbing victim a female? You are talking about the gay woman that was stabbed and cheering it on or am I misreading you?
same for you

Abz2000
08-16-2015, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nbegam
I ask that Allah forgive me if I was unduly indignant, however the statement should be easy to understand for anyone who understands the meaning of Allah's judgement, and it is a duty upon every human and jinn to try to understand Allah's guidance.

When Allah takes a city or a country or the whole planet to account, it is not just by annihilation, the destruction is just a means of taking them to Himself so that He can raise them whole and question them.
Although it is not permitted for any person to push acts of haram anywhere on the earth (or moon or aircraft or rockets or even mars nowadays) the holy sanctuaries are deserving of more respect since Allah has chosen them as holy sanctuaries.
i pray for the guidance and betterment of the young man who was indignant at the defilement of the holy sanctuaries and commands of Allah even after he had suffered harm in Allah's path before (allah knows how much he knew about the revelation of the Quran upon Muhammad pbuh and how sincere he was in his acceptance/neglect). (study An-Najashi).

The act of forcing haram upon the people is haram anyhow, and the nature of the haram act was deserving of Allah's wrath, and if the people of the whole planet were silent witnesses to such abominations without remorse and repentance, there would be no argument against Allah if He called us all to account.

May Allah make it easy for us to understand and follow His guidance and Will.

we should also be afraid of this:
وَاتَّقُواْ فِتْنَةً لاَّ تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُواْ مِنكُمْ خَآصَّةً وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ

{25*008:025*Khan:
And fear the Fitnah (affliction and trial, etc.) which affects not in particular (only) those of you who do wrong (but it may afflict all the good and the bad people), and know that Allah is Severe in punishment.

008:025*Maulana:
And guard yourselves against an affliction which may not smite those of you exclusively who are unjust; and know that Allah is Severe in requiting.

008:025*Pickthal:
And guard yourselves against a chastisement which cannot fall exclusively on those of you who are wrong-doers, and know that Allah is severe in punishment.

008:025*Rashad:
Beware of a retribution that may not be limited to the evildoers among you. You should know that GOD's retribution is severe.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!