/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Vladimir Putin - from a Muslim perspective(?)

freedomtochoose
07-31-2015, 09:56 PM
what do you think about Vladimir Putin, as a person, and his fundamental agenda for other ideologies and religions?

not that long ago he said "We must find a balance between different interests". - and I believe that he spoke from the heart. He in difference from "democratic" politicians., - was raised the harsh way as a patriot for the people and Russia.

and Russia today is very open to different religions, and balance of different interest. . . - Although they are pretty poor country overall.

But I believe Putin has to adapt to the game- he cant just put all cards behind the people and his National agenda. - he has to follow the same economic game., or he will end up like Gadaffi or Saddam... or even Hitler.

anyone who doesn't want to play with the right currency., is a threat to the current system. He knows that, and he has to follow the rules.

------
and by the way., Edward Snowden is protected by russia, - and will put out information what is really going behind the scene in "USA".

so that will be interesting to see, what information he will put out. - but what do think about vladimir putin, and his agenda overall?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
07-31-2015, 11:16 PM
Vlad, is a cool cat... although his past is a shady as pencil polluted practice pads, it's never been a problem for me, simply because I cannot begin to judge someone based off their past alone. The sahabi (RA) some of which had very shady pasts went on to become some of the greatest exemplars of Islam after their acceptance of it. And that is reason enough...

...back in 2012 I upped a video of Vlad Put's victory speech, listen to this man speak...

...wolf in sheeps clothing? or was he instead, in his shady past, in fact, a sheep in wolves clothing???

I like the guy. He is a straight talker, and I like straight talkers.

Scimi

greenhill
08-01-2015, 12:41 PM
I do too. He's cool and gives very clever answers.. .

:peace:

sister herb
08-01-2015, 12:59 PM
^^ I like him less than you both, maybe because I am living in his neighbor country... I see his politics is quite aggressive and by some way, quite unpredictable. That guy sends again and again his military planes to our air space and don´t explain why. Also Swedish people might think alike when they are hunting Russian submarines in their archipelago... :ermm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
freedomtochoose
08-01-2015, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
^^ I like him less than you both, maybe because I am living in his neighbor country... I see his politics is quite aggressive and by some way, quite unpredictable. That guy sends again and again his military planes to our air space and don´t explain why. Also Swedish people might think alike when they are hunting Russian submarines in their archipelago... :ermm:
i agree. -

but still we have to admit that we don't know what happens behind the scene. - Maybe our main leaders threatens him in different economic aspects, that isn't about national agenda., but rather pritave legacy., i mean we have all these sionist- bank - elite families etc. We can't really know what happens overall.

so we can't really hang anyone completely.

but I do get your message.

sister herb
08-01-2015, 06:56 PM
Yes our main leaders threaten him with economic sanctions because of situation in the Crimea and Ukraine. It´s interesting why the west is now so worry about situation in there but was so quiet about happening in the Chechnya. Well it was Jeltsin who started that war but nowadays Putin is also claimed about human right crimes in there. Putin has answered to claims and declared that any Chechens whose don´t accept that Chechnya has to be a part of Russia are just only islamist terrorists.

format_quote Originally Posted by freedomtochoose
i
i mean we have all these sionist- bank - elite families etc.
In Russia there too is "elite" - maybe we can´t call it a zionist one - but Russian Putin-minded elite who control banks etc. I don´t see Russia at these days any different than so-called western countries. I saw some interesting documents about financing of Sochi Olympics construction works for example. Who got the biggest benefit about those works? Well, the friends of Putin of course. They called it as a Putin mafia.

freedomtochoose
08-02-2015, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
In Russia there too is "elite" - maybe we can´t call it a zionist one - but Russian Putin-minded elite who control banks etc. I don´t see Russia at these days any different than so-called western countries. I saw some interesting documents about financing of Sochi Olympics construction works for example. Who got the biggest benefit about those works? Well, the friends of Putin of course. They called it as a Putin mafia.
do you think he would survive the game if he didn't play along with these kind of private families?

i mean if he has a longterm agenda., he has to play the short-game wisely in order to survive. or(?)

sister herb
08-02-2015, 05:43 PM
As he wants to keep the power in his hands he of course has to to gather around himself a group of people, which he will benefit and who will benefit him. Because he has the power, all his enemies will disapper, sentenced to prison or become killed sooner or later.

If you have read the history of Russia before the revolution, his way to rule is like he would see himself as the tsar of Russia.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!