08-02-2015, 07:25 AM
Hey all.
New member here just in for discussion.
God bless.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
08-02-2015, 07:58 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a good stay here. Do browse through the forum posts and put your comments or questions there.

:peace:

geordie
08-02-2015, 08:00 AM
Apparently this is a dictatorship where people are not allowed to have an opinion. Don't want a fatwah on my head.

sister herb
08-02-2015, 08:06 AM
Hello and welcome to forum.

format_quote Originally Posted by geordie
Apparently this is a dictatorship where people are not allowed to have an opinion. Don't want a fatwah on my head.
By your comment you seem to have quite negative first impressions about this forum or about Islam in general. Hopely you can leave it behind and start the new path in here open-minded.

We aren´t scholars here so we can´t give fatwas.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Signor
08-02-2015, 12:20 PM
Greetings geodie,

Welcome to IB forums,hope you will enjoy your virtual stay with us.

Despite of the forums being named Islamicboard,We have a few Christians members who have been visiting this board for many years.We don't see eye to eye in religious matters but I suppose this world is not so small....there are so many subjects we share similar or same views.

format_quote Originally Posted by geordie
This is a humble request we make to Muslims/Non Muslims alike.The only reason is to save our Administrators and Moderators(who dedicate their efforts and time for free) from nuisance of going through the identical topics which have been discussed with details in the past and new members to found answers before even asking them.Sounds like a fair deal?Of course,new ones can comment and add their input to it.

Still,If you wish to start a new thread,don't hesitate.

Peace

Lady A
08-04-2015, 01:35 AM
:welcome:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!