/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Performing Hajj.

BeTheChange
08-02-2015, 08:01 PM
Asalamualykum,

Hope you are well in sha Allah.

One of my close friends is going to perform hajj and she doesn't know which duas to recite.

Please can someone assist me with the duas you have to recite when performing Hajj?

Also, any tips or do's and don'ts will be most welcome as well.

Jazahka Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
08-04-2015, 02:50 PM
Asalamualykum,

If anyone has ever visited Hajj and would like to share their experience of do's and don'ts.

I would really appreciate your help.

My friend has some books covering the main duas but just want to make sure she doesn't miss out on anything.

Also, if anyone is aware of any special rules concerning women?

Jazahka Allah.

Lady A
08-07-2015, 05:32 AM
:wa:

I'm well and what about you sister @BeTheChange ?

That's amazing that your friend has been called to perfom hajj! I've never been but my mom has. I'll take some time this weekend and ask her and respond here, inshaAllah.

I can list some tips based on her experienced that I've noted myself.

• Bring extra pairs of shoes (flip-flops). They tend to break, get lost, or stolen
  • Mom and her family had a really bad cough when they went, so I thought wearing a surgical mask might help
  • Make multiple copies of legal documents and have one set on you at all times (think lanyard...or cross body purse)
  • Make heart felt duas. The sincere ones that come from the heart are the best connection with Allah.

InshaAllah I'll get back on this later. :sunny:

BeTheChange
08-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Am very well jazahka Allah for asking and replying back.

Super, I'll inform my friend.

Thank you so much for your advise. Am sure my friend will appreciate your advise.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lady A
08-09-2015, 08:45 PM
  • Have a clear communication with the (travel) agent in terms of housing/food etc.
  • Having appropriate clothing as one tends to sweat
  • A journal to write experiences
  • An intention to perform Hajj for the pleasure of Allah and wiping all bad deeds and an effort to not go back to bad deeds
  • Light shade (not black) of umbrella to reflect sun's rays
  • Speak with others (or browse the net) who have performed hajj about experience/tips

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!