/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a beautiful story of the Prophet Muhammed

CatholicGuy
08-06-2015, 05:20 AM
I am a Christian 20 year old male I have my relationship with Jesus and God and I do not deny Islam at all. I have posted here before.

I do not know much about Islam but I do not deny Islam or the blessed Prophet Muhammed. But I do have my solid Christian beliefs also. I was watching a documentary of Islam, Judeism and Christianity and a muslim man said something like "do not distinguish between a muslim christian or jew just worship the good one" I kind of have that mind set. I have had a very hard life full of medical problems physical and mental and I barely get by in life. The only thing I truly have is the hope in God.

Anyway THE REASON I posted this thread is because I seen some muslim guy on TV sing this beautiful azan and he was talking of a story about The Prophet Muhammed taking a hard working mans hands and saying something like "these are the hands of a hard working man, these hands shall never see fire after the man was scared to touch the prophets hands because his hands were rough." it was very beautiful and I want to know if any of you can tell me this full story.

May God bless all of you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-06-2015, 07:22 AM
Hello ,

thanks for asking . Hope someone will get the full story for u and us .

I am giving u related hadith :

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was asked what type of earning was best, and he replied: ” A man’s work with his hands and every (lawful) business transaction.”

——— Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 846.

The Prophet also said: “A truthful and trustworthy merchant is associated with the prophets.

——— Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 50.

Abu Hurairah narrated that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

“You spent one Dinar for the fight for the sake of God, one Dinar to liberate a slave, one Dinar to a poor person, and one Dinar to support your family. The most rewarded Dinar is the one that you spent on your family.”

(Muslim, 995)

Signor
08-06-2015, 09:59 AM
Greetings CatholicGuy

Welcome back.

format_quote Originally Posted by CatholicGuy
Anyway THE REASON I posted this thread is because I seen some muslim guy on TV sing this beautiful azan and he was talking of a story about The Prophet Muhammed taking a hard working mans hands and saying something like "these are the hands of a hard working man, these hands shall never see fire after the man was scared to touch the prophets hands because his hands were rough." it was very beautiful and I want to know if any of you can tell me this full story.
I found this story and similar on many articles.Unfortunately,there authenticity can be questioned.There you go:

Sa’d ibn Muadh Al-Ansari tells that when the Prophet returned from the battle of Tabuk, he saw Sa’ad hands blistered, charred skin exposed blackish due to sunburn. He asked why the hand? Saad replied, because I was plowing with this hoe for a living family who became my expense. Then Prophet Muhammad Saad took the hand and kissed it and said: “This is the hand that will never be touched by the fire of hell”
Once when Jabir (R.A.) shook hands with him, he (the Prophet) noted some scars and roughness on his (Jabir’s) palm. He enquired about it. Jabir explained that he was a farrier (one who makes and fits horseshoes). Listening to this, the Prophet kissed his hand.
Our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) kissed the hands of a laborer who showed him his rough hands due to his hard labor. He prayed for him and spoke very highly of those who labor over against those who sit idle or go begging.
Peace!

Muslim Woman
08-06-2015, 04:19 PM
:sl:

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, “No food is better to man than that which he earns through his manual work.

Dawud (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam), the Prophet of Allah, ate only out of his earnings from his manual work.”[Al-Bukhari]. -

PS. Dawud / David pbuh .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lady A
08-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Hello CatholicGuy!

First of all, I pray God eases your health and mental struggles! Ameen. And secondly, I hope you're guided to the story you're looking for and more goodness! I've read the above posts and seems like you've been answered! :sunny:

CatholicGuy
08-07-2015, 01:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Signor
Greetings CatholicGuy

Welcome back.

I found this story and similar on many articles.Unfortunately,there authenticity can be questioned.There you go:

Peace!
thank you ! It seemed alot longer but nevertheless it is a beautiful story that reminded me of myself but thanks all of you for your replies

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!