/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Help, Urgent!

Subhan141
08-06-2015, 11:54 AM
Assalamualaikum Brothers & Sisters!

I recently found this paper under the bed of my dad, Someone told me this is Black magic taweez, And i'm really confused and need to confirm if this is a taweez and how to get rid of it (picture link i.imgur.com/mOaRllW.png )

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-06-2015, 12:07 PM
:wa:

may Allah help you and your family . We have several threads on black magic. Pl. read those . Insha Allah u will find some useful tips.

btw could not open the link.

Subhan141
08-06-2015, 12:13 PM

Subhan141
08-06-2015, 12:20 PM
i.imgur.com/mOaRllW.png

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*Yasmin*
08-06-2015, 01:53 PM
Don't throw the paper before breaking the black magic .. You can ask a trusted sheikh in your area to do that for you.

My knowledge stops here in this kind of things [emoji28]

Lady A
08-06-2015, 02:43 PM
Seems to be written in Urdu. If there are any Urdu readers/speakers here please help the brother to translate from the image to decide if it's black magic or just a general taweez.

Signor
08-06-2015, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Subhan141
Assalamualaikum Brothers & Sisters!

I recently found this paper under the bed of my dad, Someone told me this is Black magic taweez, And i'm really confused and need to confirm if this is a taweez and how to get rid of it (picture link i.imgur.com/mOaRllW.png )
Waalikum Assalaam

You are panicking due to sheer ignorance.Despite of the fact,it is based on numerology(forbidden to practice in Islam),this amulet has nothing to do with black magic.Talisman left using the agency of Jinn do not contains residential addresses or phone numbers of living persons and colored pictures of Sufi shrines.

Written in Persian,it is actually a prayer to get help by invoking a Sufi Saint Moinuddin Chishti.However,the truth has already been established:

And do not invoke besides Allah that which neither benefits you nor harms you, for if you did, then indeed you would be of the wrongdoers.And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him; and if He intends for you good, then there is no repeller of His bounty. He causes it to reach whom He wills of His servants. And He is the Forgiving, the Merciful. [Al-Qur'an 10:106-107]

There is no need to worry,Khayr InshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!