/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Praying environment

Moshy
08-07-2015, 04:59 PM
I know you should be pure to perform Salah. But should the environment around you be clean for your Salah to be accepted? For example performing salah in a place where impurities suround you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
08-07-2015, 06:04 PM
What kind of impurities do you mean? Alhamdulilah the whole earth is a place to pray. Whether it's in a park, on the streets or outside your favourite restaurant. When the time for salah comes, pray where you can.

The entire world is a suitable place to prostrate oneself; the scholars have made no exceptions except very few, such as graveyards and lavatories. Wherever a Muslim is when the time for prayer comes, he should pray: in a mosque, if possible, or else in a hallway or park, on a sidewalk or in a parking lot, or in a corner of a store. Even if one can find no other place than a church, it is permissible to pray in it. - Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Moshy
08-08-2015, 04:59 AM
I mean like praying next to bed a kid has wet but not on it.

umairlooms
08-08-2015, 08:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Moshy
I mean like praying next to bed a kid has wet but not on it.
i have never read anything regarding the environment being totally pure.
if the place of prayer is not wet with the kids urine, I believe it is totally fine.
I have not come across any hadith or Quranic verse mentioning the environment to be clean, especially in the sense that you have asked.
Beware of Satanic whispers

and Allah knows best

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Moshy
08-13-2015, 09:27 AM
JazakAllah for helping me brothers.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!