/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Its time to chill:)

Umm Abed
08-07-2015, 08:41 PM
For many of us, the drag of day to day activities can take its toll, and we need time to unwind. My favourite chill out place is a quite room with a book, or if its outdoors then a beautiful garden with fragrant flowers is my dream relaxing place:D.

Feel free to share your ideal chilling spot:welcome:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
08-07-2015, 09:35 PM
I go either my garden (but there I soon find myself working, if nothing else then hunting pests or weeding) or then I will make a little walk in the forest. I was there some days ago and took some pictures.

Nice green and quiet place to walk, looking for berries and listening the birds.

Lady A
08-07-2015, 09:38 PM
My ideal spot would be in a hammock in a garden with shade and fragrant flowers. Or a freshwater lake (second choice, a beach/ocean) on a speed boat! Sometimes, when I need to let out some frustration I would like to go to the gym. When I have a headache, a quiet dark room! :D

Abz2000
08-08-2015, 12:05 AM
in the fridge is the best place to chill

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
08-08-2015, 02:34 AM
I go to chill out with my pet penguin there, he's got a PS4 and everything :D

Umm Abed
08-08-2015, 07:49 AM
Sister Herb, those pics are lovely, its actually my kinda place, , ahh if only I had access to that beautiful woods like you, Id forget resting in a quiet room lol who needs it then? And I love gardening and the fragrant fresh earth, flowers and sound of birds. its awesomeness! Just saw a hummingbird and it was fluttering beautifully outside my kitchen window, its song was brilliant:statisfie.

Lady A, a hammock sounds pretty cool, who needs a bed then? Your surroundings give a feeling of freedom - free from work and responsibilities, hmm ideal!:D.

Abz2000, lol @fridge but no doubt its a chill spot too:D.

Scimi, tell us more about your pet penguin Im intrigued, lol.:haha:.

Thanks for all your replies:rock:

CatholicGuy
08-08-2015, 07:55 AM
i chill with my cat

Umm Abed
08-08-2015, 08:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CatholicGuy
i chill with my cat
You definitely have a cool cat:shade:.

I love kittys.

Scimitar
08-08-2015, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Scimi, tell us more about your pet penguin Im intrigued, lol.:haha:.
He's currently in Japan, visiting his cousin Lala:

:D

Scimi

ardianto
08-08-2015, 02:49 PM
My favorite place to chill is nature. Hill, forest, beach, etc. But if I don't have a time to go to nature, then I walk in the city, in area where I rarely passed. I notice everything that I can see like children who are playing, small garden on the house yard, house design, etc. Alhamdulillah, it refresh my feeling.

Umm Abed
08-08-2015, 05:09 PM
@sci mi, hey that video is awesome and that penguin, awhh so adorable lol thanks for sharing:D. Is it really yours?? Or were you kidding?:p.
@ardianto , your chill time sounds really good, connecting with nature, is definitely an energy booster. I think if more of us do it itl surely keep us mentally alert, alhamdulillah that is good.:thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!