/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Feeling honoured

Umm Abed
08-08-2015, 05:27 PM
:salambox: I know this is nothing major, but to me I feel honoured being in your company, fellow Islamic Board members, so here I rejoice upon reaching my 100 post alhamdulillah! Many of you are just:awesome:thanks for being there:rock:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
08-08-2015, 05:31 PM
Personal milestone!

Like age, it will keep increasing if you participate. :D

:peace:

sister herb
08-08-2015, 05:47 PM
Salam alaykum

Congratulations for your 100 posts (and now few more).

You too are awesome, sister.

Umm Abed
08-08-2015, 06:31 PM
@greenhill and @sister herb , thanks for the encouragement I sincerely appreciate your responses :statisfie

You long time members are really the pillars of this forum!:Alhumdill

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
08-08-2015, 06:48 PM
:wa:

Alhamdulilah glad to hear, looks like the 1k post thread is around the corner :D.

A short reminder on forums by Sheikh Ali Badahdah to motivate us :ia:.

There are online many Islamic forums dedicated to the remembrance of Allah and to providing guidance and good advice to the Muslims. These sites are not only lawful, they are desirable. These forums are a noble means to a noble end. A person who participates in these forums will receive the reward of all those who follow his good advice or exhortation. This is included in the Prophet’s promise: “Whoever establishes a good practice in Islam will receive the reward for it and the reward of those who follow him.” [Sahîh Muslim (1893)]

If the forum is focused on reminding people to engage in the remembrance of Allah and to offer their salutations upon the Prophet (peace be upon him), then all those who engage in such remembrances on account of the forum will be a source of reward for those who encouraged them. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever guides someone to a virtuous act will receive the same reward as the one who carries it out.” [Sahîh Muslim (1893)]

If the forum focuses on the Prophet’s Sunnah and its revival, then those who are active on it will attain the reward of reviving the Sunnah. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever revives my Sunnah is someone who loves me, and whoever loves me will be my companion in Paradise.” [Sunan al-Tirmidhî (2678)]

Muslims who have knowledge need to participate in these good forums frequently in order to strengthen them and increase their benefit. Doing so will help in spreading righteousness. Muslims should make a habit of frequenting these sites, since the strength of a website is measured in the number of its visitors.

The Internet, including its forums, is nothing more than a means. It takes the ruling of whatever it is used for. We ask Allah to bless the Muslims to use the Internet productively in a manner that will please Him. May Allah bless us to use the Internet in the service of Islam.

Abz2000
08-08-2015, 07:51 PM
May Allah also make us feel honoured when we reach Him having done our sincere best to please Him.
That will be a day of jubilation for the successful.

Lady A
08-09-2015, 04:47 AM
Congrats @Umm Abed ! I'm glad you're an active participant of this forum too!

Umm Abed
08-09-2015, 10:33 AM
And its always an honour when a mod of high status posts in your thread:statisfiealhamdulillah!

Jazakallah to Farhan for that informative post. Yes sometimes people are bored and they go visit wrong sites. What better place than to join an Islamic forum where we can all form bonds and learn together.

Abz2000, thanks, what you've said is the truth. uniting the ummah for Allah's sake is one way of pleasing Him:ia:.

Hi Lady A:Alhumdillthanks, may we meet in Jannah ameen!

:wa::BeRightBack:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!