/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam room

soheil1
08-09-2015, 07:32 AM
I am a Masters student of computer science, but a relatively learned person about Islam since I have spent much of my youth learning about Islam.
I have lived in Iran, a shia country, since my birth, but I also read some sunni sources since they were free to access over the internet, and found a significant overlapping between them.

I hope that I can continue my learning through activity on this site.

since the midst of the last century (as far as I know), a movement has begun called closing the schools of Islam (Taghrib-e-Madhaheb) and I hope that we can help increase our tolerance of each other.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-09-2015, 07:52 AM
:wa:

it's unusual to intro oneself when post number is 58. anyway Welcome here.

Keep studying about Islam , may Allah bless u with beneficial ilm.

sister herb
08-09-2015, 08:14 AM
Salam alaykum

Better late than never to introduce yourself. Welcome to forum. :D

soheil1
08-09-2015, 09:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

it's unusual to intro oneself when post number is 58. anyway Welcome here.

Keep studying about Islam , may Allah bless u with beneficial ilm.
Well, yes. It is rather late, but I saw it fit to give some info about myself as to prevent misunderstanding from others.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Iceee
08-09-2015, 03:04 PM
Salaam brother Soheil1

I see you've already welcomed yourself to our forums...

So um, yeah, welcome again ;D:welcome:

Lady A
08-09-2015, 08:50 PM

An official :welcome: :sunny:

Thank you for introducing yourself! I hope we all can learn to tolerate and learn from one another!

soheil1
08-10-2015, 10:34 AM
It was a necessary introduction, especially since I am unable to edit my own profile or respond to PMs of others or see4m help from them

lonewolf007
08-11-2015, 04:37 PM
wasalam bro welcome to the forum, I'm new on here too :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!